BY CHANEL

Cara M.
Cara M.
Lakeville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Chanel Ecriture Automatic liquid eyeliner goes on smooth and clean and doesn't irate the eyes during the day and has long lasting staying power
Alexa B.
Alexa B.
Oakland Gardens, NY
I love this product and i would buy it again. I would also recommend this product to others to buy it. It is really great and worth the money
Vannesa N.
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these type of eyeliner tips they are very precise on the pigment and when you apply the liner it leaves it beautiful and line good
Lily R.
Lily R.
Baytown, TX
Chanel had my favorite products , I am picky with eyeliners and I have to say I love how long these last through work and play.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Decent liner. Does what it's supposed to, but the brown isn't my favorite. The black is much better! Stays on for a few hours.
Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.
Conway, NH
I love this eye liner I would never choose a different liquid eyeliner, because this one looks beautiful and feels beautiful.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Port Neches, TX
Deeply in love with liquid eyeliner .I has very good Texter and goes on perfectly does come on when you need it come off.
Camille C.
Camille C.
Monroeville, PA
Prefect eyeliner and it gives me the cat eye look that i like to have. my eyes are drown so i go for black eyeliner
barbara t.
barbara t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This come in handy for me especially the winter time
as my eyes get watery this water proof eye liner does the job
Cha L.
Cha L.
Super love this product! I'm soooo in love with this! I'm addicted to this product now! I highly recommend this!!
Tali M.
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?