BY CHANEL

Chanel Ecriture de Chanel Automatic Liquid Eyeliner 20 Brun-Brown
  • "I love the slim tip and slides easy so you can make the perfect cat eye. it's a great eyeliner and very good quality . I love it" in 24 reviews
  • "I lovee This eyeliner it works so well & in verry comfurtable with it . its Just that i take it in black Not brown ." in 20 reviews
madison m.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the only eyeliner you will ever need. The only downside is that if you use it everyday, it runs our pretty quickly. I started using a different eyeliner for my everyday looks and this one for nice events, and when I need an amazing cateye.
Rachel W.
This is a good eyeliner, but not my favorite. The color fades over time, but it stays on over 24 hours (if i sleep with it on, it the same line will be there in the morning). The liquid does not irritate my eyes, and creates smooth, bold lines.
Katelyn G.
Loveland, OH
This is an alright eyeliner. I own this in my freelance kit but I never use this on myself. It is never a go to for me on clients but if i run out of something this is a back up. It does go on well but not long wearing for weddings, proms, ect.
Michelle U.
Chula Vista , Ca
Amazing my favorite liquid liner brown was an impulse buy but I use it more then I though I would I usually go with the blackest black I can find but this worth the designer price
Sherehan R.
Columbus, OH
I used it in black not brown. Great liquid eyeliner. Felt tip great for precise application. Easy to use and apply. Long wearing. Chanel is always pricey and I am sure there are similar products fr less, but this was a gift. I recommend it!
Tanya G.
Chanel might be pricey but it is definitely worth everything.. i use it every time i go out only on special occasions... Because I don't want to waste it.. I love the pigmentation on it...i would buy it again
brianna f.
Fayetteville, OH
Great I love it
It breaks very smoothly with no smudges . when I first started to use it I thought the price was enormous for it but then now I thank it is not a bad price because you are getting your money out of it I don't have a lot of money but I have only had to get two of them wail I been using it I highly recommend this product
Giselle L.
Beautiful shade of brown, actually not too light, but it's still not black. Has a nice thin to thick tip, very versatile. I use this everyday and would say it's worth the price
Aisha C.
Chula Vista, CA
Loved the color and the quality of this product i will purchase this again. I spent a few months looking for the right liquid eyeliner and I am very glad I came across this one. It was my first time trying this product and I am satisfied.
Jesse W.
Belleville, IL
Easily one of my favorite liquid eyeliners. I was in love from day one. Slightly expensive but worth it for the great hold and no slipping in the summer! Makes my blue eyes pop!
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Is this eyeliner worth the money?