BY CHANEL

Lovena B.
Lovena B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Most people either love or hate liquid eyeliner so this product would be great to get if you haven't used liquid before and want to try it out. Very user friendly!
Jeneia P.
Jeneia P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Chanel Ecriture de Chanel Automatic Liquid Eyeliner 20 Brun-Brown it a great brow liquid liner I don't see very many brown liquid liners and this one works good
Tf I love you so much better if it is not the same thing to say I don't think that I have a great way for a few days and I'm still not sure what I was like the
Taylor Y.
Taylor Y.
Olmsted Twp, OH
Very chalky, runs very easily and will not stay on for nearly as long as i would like it too. The color is not true to what it says, and runs dry very quickly.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Swedesboro , NJ
This liquid eyeliner is amazing it is so long lasting. The brown color is beautiful and especially makes light eyes pop. I highly recommend this eyeliner.
Heidi V.
Heidi V.
Woodland Hls, CA
Love the shape of the brush allows me to draw a smooth line across my lid and it doesn't budge bunch. A little pricey but overall a great product to have!
Sucely R.
Sucely R.
Tampa, FL
Me encanta la definicion que deja si tu quieres un delineador de larga duracion tu debes comprar este por que fabuloso a mi me encanta la definicion
Cara M.
Cara M.
Lakeville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Chanel Ecriture Automatic liquid eyeliner goes on smooth and clean and doesn't irate the eyes during the day and has long lasting staying power
Alexa B.
Alexa B.
Oakland Gardens, NY
I love this product and i would buy it again. I would also recommend this product to others to buy it. It is really great and worth the money
Vannesa N.
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these type of eyeliner tips they are very precise on the pigment and when you apply the liner it leaves it beautiful and line good
Tali M.
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Monica G.
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?