BY CHANEL

Asiabout C.
Asiabout C.
Chanel´s liquid eyeliner ... great!!! last longer than other that I used before and I absolutely Love It :) <3
annie s.
annie s.
J adore les produit cgannel le parfum rouge a levres channel fait partie de ma vie jadore tout ce quils font
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
I lovee This eyeliner it works so well & in verry comfurtable with it . its Just that i take it in black Not brown .
Amylynn TheLady B.
Amylynn TheLady B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smooth fine brush that allows artistic eyes to be boldly defined. a brand to recommend
Michell N.
Michell N.
Me encanta es de mis favoritos realmente me encnta me dura y finalmente es muy buen producto
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Best liquid eyeliner I've ever used love it !!!! It's long lasting doesn't smudge or fade
Deryn C.
Deryn C.
Scotland
I loved it , stayed on for hours! It's really buttery and I love that , goes on smoothly!
Freya W.
Freya W.
Devon
Really good love loads applied easily and makes eyes look much bigger I would bye again because love love
Dawn  D.
Dawn D.
This eyeliner just glides on. I love it it was a real good purchase. I will defiantly purchase again
Tali M.
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?