BY CHANEL

Freya W.
Devon
Really good love loads applied easily and makes eyes look much bigger I would bye again because love love
Dawn  D.
This eyeliner just glides on. I love it it was a real good purchase. I will defiantly purchase again
Jéssica M.
This product is very good , for use with frequency , mine is almost over , it is very easy to use
Patricia A.

It is very easy to use because the use I 'm not very habilidasa in makeup. i love it. thanks
Michell N.
Me encanta es de mis favoritos realmente me encnta me dura y finalmente es muy buen producto
Heather M.
I love this! ! Stays on and lasts good as well. No need to worry if you have to go redo :)
Deryn C.
Scotland
I loved it , stayed on for hours! It's really buttery and I love that , goes on smoothly!
Samantha M.
Best liquid eyeliner I've ever used love it !!!! It's long lasting doesn't smudge or fade
Amylynn B.
Toronto, ON
Smooth fine brush that allows artistic eyes to be boldly defined. a brand to recommend
Kayla K.
Ireland
This eyeliner honestly looks amazing !! Need this would be so nice !!!! :))
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Is this eyeliner worth the money?