BY CHANEL

Ashley F.
I lovee This eyeliner it works so well & in verry comfurtable with it . its Just that i take it in black Not brown .
Smooth fine brush that allows artistic eyes to be boldly defined. a brand to recommend
Michell N.
Me encanta es de mis favoritos realmente me encnta me dura y finalmente es muy buen producto
Patricia A.

It is very easy to use because the use I 'm not very habilidasa in makeup. i love it. thanks
Samantha M.
Best liquid eyeliner I've ever used love it !!!! It's long lasting doesn't smudge or fade
Deryn C.
Scotland
I loved it , stayed on for hours! It's really buttery and I love that , goes on smoothly!
Freya W.
Devon
Really good love loads applied easily and makes eyes look much bigger I would bye again because love love
Dawn  D.
This eyeliner just glides on. I love it it was a real good purchase. I will defiantly purchase again
Mariaa G.
Precise. Clean. Straight edged liner. Love how it looks on. It lasts a while and yea overall works good!!!
Tali M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?