BY CHANEL

Chanel Ecriture de Chanel Automatic Liquid Eyeliner 20 Brun-Brown
  • "I love the slim tip and slides easy so you can make the perfect cat eye. it's a great eyeliner and very good quality . I love it" in 24 reviews
  • "I lovee This eyeliner it works so well & in verry comfurtable with it . its Just that i take it in black Not brown ." in 20 reviews
Dawn  D.
This eyeliner just glides on. I love it it was a real good purchase. I will defiantly purchase again
Jéssica M.
This product is very good , for use with frequency , mine is almost over , it is very easy to use
Patricia A.

It is very easy to use because the use I 'm not very habilidasa in makeup. i love it. thanks
Michell N.
Me encanta es de mis favoritos realmente me encnta me dura y finalmente es muy buen producto
Heather M.
I love this! ! Stays on and lasts good as well. No need to worry if you have to go redo :)
Deryn C.
Scotland
I loved it , stayed on for hours! It's really buttery and I love that , goes on smoothly!
Samantha M.
Best liquid eyeliner I've ever used love it !!!! It's long lasting doesn't smudge or fade
Amylynn B.
Toronto , ON
Smooth fine brush that allows artistic eyes to be boldly defined. a brand to recommend
Kayla K.
Ireland
This eyeliner honestly looks amazing !! Need this would be so nice !!!! :))
Claudiana O.
Monsenhor Tabosa - Ce - BR
É muito bom os produtos da chanel, eu amei esse delineador em caneta, otimo
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Is this eyeliner worth the money?