BY CHANEL

Johana F.
Johana F.
Vancouver, BC
Ecriture de Chanel liquid eyeliner stay on all day, it works really well and the color is vibrant. I love it
Dayana O.
Dayana O.
I love this one, it makes me get that vintage look that is classic and elegant. I used it daily and it seems to last on me!
Polina K.
Polina K.
Zurich, Schweiz
It is very difficult to get an even line with this eyeliner. Either too little or too much comes out of it. I would not recommend it to anyone.
Madelaine B.
Madelaine B.
I really do love this eye liner although pricey, totally worth it, feels like it never runs out.would.recommend to anybody. worth my money.
Siri S.
Siri S.
This is the besssst pen eyeliner I have ever used, it is so pigmented, stays on all day and is so easy to use. Love!
kawtar b.
kawtar b.
Good product, really user friendly. Doesn't smudge when it dries but isn't waterproof either. Doesn't last that long for the price.
Heather M.
Heather M.
I love this! ! Stays on and lasts good as well. No need to worry if you have to go redo :)
Marina M.
Marina M.
Buenos Aires
Me resultó bastante útil. Suelo usar mucho el delineador y el que sea líquido me facilita todo. Buen producto.
Asiabout C.
Asiabout C.
Chanel´s liquid eyeliner ... great!!! last longer than other that I used before and I absolutely Love It :) <3
Diana C.
Diana C.
San Salvador
Tali M.
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?