BY CHANEL

Samantha ❤.
Samantha ❤.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very long wearing the only thing I don't like is the way it applies. It clumps out and is a little difficult to put on.
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Alma
J'adore les produits chanel. La tenue est longue et la pigmentation est généreuse!! À essayer sans hésitation
Johana F.
Johana F.
Vancouver, BC
Ecriture de Chanel liquid eyeliner stay on all day, it works really well and the color is vibrant. I love it
Dayana O.
Dayana O.
I love this one, it makes me get that vintage look that is classic and elegant. I used it daily and it seems to last on me!
Polina K.
Polina K.
Zurich, Schweiz
It is very difficult to get an even line with this eyeliner. Either too little or too much comes out of it. I would not recommend it to anyone.
Madelaine B.
Madelaine B.
I really do love this eye liner although pricey, totally worth it, feels like it never runs out.would.recommend to anybody. worth my money.
kawtar b.
kawtar b.
Good product, really user friendly. Doesn't smudge when it dries but isn't waterproof either. Doesn't last that long for the price.
Heather M.
Heather M.
I love this! ! Stays on and lasts good as well. No need to worry if you have to go redo :)
Marina M.
Marina M.
Buenos Aires
Me resultó bastante útil. Suelo usar mucho el delineador y el que sea líquido me facilita todo. Buen producto.
annie s.
annie s.
J adore les produit cgannel le parfum rouge a levres channel fait partie de ma vie jadore tout ce quils font
Tali M.
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Monica G.
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?