BY CHANEL

Cyan J.
Cyan J.
Toronto, ON
Amazing, great control with the product. I love it. The color is bold and beautiful for either a natural look or a very "out-there"look.
Daria L.
Daria L.
Used this for a 3 months!!! Such a great one!! Stays all day long!!! Thin line!! I did nice and lovely look with it!!! Looooooooooove it! Highly recommend this to everyone!!!
Marielena V.
Marielena V.
Permite crear lineas firmes y precisas, es cómodo para usar de diario por su fácil aplicación y no se cae con facilidad.
Emma J.
Emma J.
GREAT I LOVE IT ITS INCREDIBLE!!!! Its great to use for a super long lasting night out eyeliner! Its awesome to do wings with because of the brush!
Kathy N.
Kathy N.
I love this liquid eyeliner it goes on my eyes lid very smoothly, makes my eyes pop! Great for parties, or a walk in the park, this is my go to!
Bethany K.
Bethany K.
Victoria, BC
This shade looks great for my blue eyes - I prefer it to a harsh black. The liner formula itself is really easy to use and lasts all day.
Ana Maria M.
Ana Maria M.
Medellin, buenos aires
Este producto es bueno y ya que es liquido es mucho mejor ya que da mas facilida de maquillarse mas rapido y hacer cualquier movimiento
Samantha ❤.
Samantha ❤.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very long wearing the only thing I don't like is the way it applies. It clumps out and is a little difficult to put on.
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Alma
J'adore les produits chanel. La tenue est longue et la pigmentation est généreuse!! À essayer sans hésitation
Johana F.
Johana F.
Vancouver, BC
Ecriture de Chanel liquid eyeliner stay on all day, it works really well and the color is vibrant. I love it
Tali M.
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?