BY CHANEL

Kathy N.
I love this liquid eyeliner it goes on my eyes lid very smoothly, makes my eyes pop! Great for parties, or a walk in the park, this is my go to!
Bethany K.
Victoria, BC
This shade looks great for my blue eyes - I prefer it to a harsh black. The liner formula itself is really easy to use and lasts all day.
Ana Maria M.
Medellin, buenos aires
Este producto es bueno y ya que es liquido es mucho mejor ya que da mas facilida de maquillarse mas rapido y hacer cualquier movimiento
Samantha ❤.
This product is very long wearing the only thing I don't like is the way it applies. It clumps out and is a little difficult to put on.
Patricia A.
Alma
J'adore les produits chanel. La tenue est longue et la pigmentation est généreuse!! À essayer sans hésitation
Johana F.
Vancouver, BC
Ecriture de Chanel liquid eyeliner stay on all day, it works really well and the color is vibrant. I love it
Kelly L.
Very easy to use and doesn't smudge even in high humidity. Would recommend but a bit pricey for what it is.
Dayana O.
I love this one, it makes me get that vintage look that is classic and elegant. I used it daily and it seems to last on me!
Polina K.
Zurich, Schweiz
It is very difficult to get an even line with this eyeliner. Either too little or too much comes out of it. I would not recommend it to anyone.
Madelaine B.
I really do love this eye liner although pricey, totally worth it, feels like it never runs out.would.recommend to anybody. worth my money.
Tali M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?