BY CHANEL

amy c.
amy c.

I personally like it because I worked wonders ah I love it,
but I can not say more I mean really love everything I'm a big fan of makeup products most of all I love the brand mac but I also have this really crazy
Camila J.
Camila J.
Very easy application and the pigmentation of the formula is high quality as well. It's a great shade for an everyday look if you're trying to diverge from the classic black colour.
ITZEL T.
ITZEL T.
I really love the chanel eyeliner as it highly pigmented and very easy to use, even if you're not the best at drawing perfect lines on your eyelids.
Cyan J.
Cyan J.
Toronto, ON
Amazing, great control with the product. I love it. The color is bold and beautiful for either a natural look or a very "out-there"look.
Daria L.
Daria L.
Used this for a 3 months!!! Such a great one!! Stays all day long!!! Thin line!! I did nice and lovely look with it!!! Looooooooooove it! Highly recommend this to everyone!!!
Marielena V.
Marielena V.
Permite crear lineas firmes y precisas, es cómodo para usar de diario por su fácil aplicación y no se cae con facilidad.
Emma J.
Emma J.
GREAT I LOVE IT ITS INCREDIBLE!!!! Its great to use for a super long lasting night out eyeliner! Its awesome to do wings with because of the brush!
Kathy N.
Kathy N.
I love this liquid eyeliner it goes on my eyes lid very smoothly, makes my eyes pop! Great for parties, or a walk in the park, this is my go to!
Bethany K.
Bethany K.
Victoria, BC
This shade looks great for my blue eyes - I prefer it to a harsh black. The liner formula itself is really easy to use and lasts all day.
Ana Maria M.
Ana Maria M.
Medellin, buenos aires
Este producto es bueno y ya que es liquido es mucho mejor ya que da mas facilida de maquillarse mas rapido y hacer cualquier movimiento
Tali M.
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Monica G.
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?