BY CHANEL

Manisha S.
Manisha S.
I wanted an eyeliner that would stay allll day long. like really the whole day and not for two hours.. I work in a drugstore so ive tried this one many times.. But then i decided to buy it and try it for the whole day and omg! It was so long lasting! I fell accidentally a sleep but the next morning I still had my eyeliner on my eyelids.! The tip is nice and very easy to draw my line. The price is a little bit high but it is chanel were talking about. Its worth it every penny.
Demi O.
Demi O.
I have never been a big fan of eyeliner but my friend suggested that i must try Chanel liquid eyeliner and i have to be completely honest, i love it and now i use it very often. I suggest you grab yourself one from store because it is worth it!
nikita k.
nikita k.
aberdeen
I am a type of person who cant leave the house with eyeliner or i feel like my eyes look very big and that has always been my problem, i use this product with the chanel eye khol. this product is very long lasting, donsent melt off or sumuge but is also easly removed by eye makeup remover.
Cherry L.
Cherry L.
Good eyeliner; easy to apply on. It works like a pen with a felt tip that applies the formula thick or thin where desired. The color is a bold brown that accentuates the eye. I did not need to re apply the liner all night. Use make ups cloth to remove.
Jadwiga M.
Jadwiga M.
Beautiful color and long lasting. The eyeliner applies easily and smoothly. The formula for the liquid liner is smooth and creamy. Overall great liner, it's worth the price.
Mariaa G.
Mariaa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Precise. Clean. Straight edged liner. Love how it looks on. It lasts a while and yea overall works good!!!
Pantea A.
Pantea A.
Beausoleil,villars-sur-ollon,switzerland
I always use this eyeliner and it's so good .! I used so many eyeliners before and they didn't have a good colors and I had to use 3 or 4 times but this one is enough if you use it one time and also it lasts longer than the other eyeliners .!
amy c.
amy c.

I personally like it because I worked wonders ah I love it,
but I can not say more I mean really love everything I'm a big fan of makeup products most of all I love the brand mac but I also have this really crazy
Camila J.
Camila J.
Very easy application and the pigmentation of the formula is high quality as well. It's a great shade for an everyday look if you're trying to diverge from the classic black colour.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
A gorgeous liquid liner that is not as harsh as black but still looks stunning. The tip is perfect for creating that perfect feline flick.
Tali M.
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?