BY CHANEL

LEAR23049 Hillary C.
8020 NW 60th St. Bldg. B Miami, FL 33 195.
His has been a year of makeup discoveries for me; first it was bronzers that captured my attention, and now it's liquid eyeliners. I've begun ...
Kathy N.
I love this liquid eyeliner it goes on my eyes lid very smoothly, makes my eyes pop! Great for parties, or a walk in the park, this is my go to!
Polina K.
Zurich, Schweiz
It is very difficult to get an even line with this eyeliner. Either too little or too much comes out of it. I would not recommend it to anyone.
Kelly S.
A gorgeous liquid liner that is not as harsh as black but still looks stunning. The tip is perfect for creating that perfect feline flick.
Fatoumata L.
San Isidro, Tenerife. street / Anaga , Number 9 , second left
Always use it to leave , long service life , besides that does not stain and is very good brand , I use both day and leave for a night out
Madelaine B.
I really do love this eye liner although pricey, totally worth it, feels like it never runs out.would.recommend to anybody. worth my money.
Bethany K.
Victoria, BC
This shade looks great for my blue eyes - I prefer it to a harsh black. The liner formula itself is really easy to use and lasts all day.
Cyan J.
Toronto, ON
Amazing, great control with the product. I love it. The color is bold and beautiful for either a natural look or a very "out-there"look.
Samantha ❤.
This product is very long wearing the only thing I don't like is the way it applies. It clumps out and is a little difficult to put on.
Ana Maria M.
Medellin, buenos aires
Este producto es bueno y ya que es liquido es mucho mejor ya que da mas facilida de maquillarse mas rapido y hacer cualquier movimiento
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Is this eyeliner worth the money?