BY CHANEL

Pantea A.
Beausoleil,villars-sur-ollon,switzerland
I always use this eyeliner and it's so good .! I used so many eyeliners before and they didn't have a good colors and I had to use 3 or 4 times but this one is enough if you use it one time and also it lasts longer than the other eyeliners .!
amy c.

I personally like it because I worked wonders ah I love it,
but I can not say more I mean really love everything I'm a big fan of makeup products most of all I love the brand mac but I also have this really crazy
Camila J.
Very easy application and the pigmentation of the formula is high quality as well. It's a great shade for an everyday look if you're trying to diverge from the classic black colour.
Kelly S.
A gorgeous liquid liner that is not as harsh as black but still looks stunning. The tip is perfect for creating that perfect feline flick.
ITZEL T.
I really love the chanel eyeliner as it highly pigmented and very easy to use, even if you're not the best at drawing perfect lines on your eyelids.
Cyan J.
Toronto , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing, great control with the product. I love it. The color is bold and beautiful for either a natural look or a very "out-there"look.
Daria L.
Used this for a 3 months!!! Such a great one!! Stays all day long!!! Thin line!! I did nice and lovely look with it!!! Looooooooooove it! Highly recommend this to everyone!!!
yadelis L.
Acarigua
El mejor delineador lo uso muy a menudo es perfecto para usarlo todos los días y es un gran producto me encanta demasiado
Marielena V.
Permite crear lineas firmes y precisas, es cómodo para usar de diario por su fácil aplicación y no se cae con facilidad.
Emma J.
GREAT I LOVE IT ITS INCREDIBLE!!!! Its great to use for a super long lasting night out eyeliner! Its awesome to do wings with because of the brush!
Tali M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?