BY CHANEL

Claudiana O.
Claudiana O.
Monsenhor Tabosa - Ce - BR
É muito bom os produtos da chanel, eu amei esse delineador em caneta, otimo
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Ireland
This eyeliner honestly looks amazing !! Need this would be so nice !!!! :))
Ana V.
Ana V.
Review for: Ecriture De Automatic Liquid Eyeliner 20 Brun-Brown 4 oz
Normally I hate the result I get from eyeliner pens, but this one I swear it works wonders! I've been using it for at least 3 months and I'll buy it again when it runs out. It is very pigmented and easy to apply even if you're not the best with eyeliner!
Manisha S.
Manisha S.
I wanted an eyeliner that would stay allll day long. like really the whole day and not for two hours.. I work in a drugstore so ive tried this one many times.. But then i decided to buy it and try it for the whole day and omg! It was so long lasting! I fell accidentally a sleep but the next morning I still had my eyeliner on my eyelids.! The tip is nice and very easy to draw my line. The price is a little bit high but it is chanel were talking about. Its worth it every penny.
Demi O.
Demi O.
I have never been a big fan of eyeliner but my friend suggested that i must try Chanel liquid eyeliner and i have to be completely honest, i love it and now i use it very often. I suggest you grab yourself one from store because it is worth it!
nikita k.
nikita k.
aberdeen
I am a type of person who cant leave the house with eyeliner or i feel like my eyes look very big and that has always been my problem, i use this product with the chanel eye khol. this product is very long lasting, donsent melt off or sumuge but is also easly removed by eye makeup remover.
Cherry L.
Cherry L.
Good eyeliner; easy to apply on. It works like a pen with a felt tip that applies the formula thick or thin where desired. The color is a bold brown that accentuates the eye. I did not need to re apply the liner all night. Use make ups cloth to remove.
Jadwiga M.
Jadwiga M.
Beautiful color and long lasting. The eyeliner applies easily and smoothly. The formula for the liquid liner is smooth and creamy. Overall great liner, it's worth the price.
Mariaa G.
Mariaa G.
Review for: Ecriture De Automatic Liquid Eyeliner 20 Brun-Brown 4 oz
Precise. Clean. Straight edged liner. Love how it looks on. It lasts a while and yea overall works good!!!
Pantea A.
Pantea A.
Beausoleil,villars-sur-ollon,switzerland
I always use this eyeliner and it's so good .! I used so many eyeliners before and they didn't have a good colors and I had to use 3 or 4 times but this one is enough if you use it one time and also it lasts longer than the other eyeliners .!
Tali M.
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Monica G.
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?