BY CHANEL

Jadwiga M.
Beautiful color and long lasting. The eyeliner applies easily and smoothly. The formula for the liquid liner is smooth and creamy. Overall great liner, it's worth the price.
Pantea A.
Beausoleil,villars-sur-ollon,switzerland
I always use this eyeliner and it's so good .! I used so many eyeliners before and they didn't have a good colors and I had to use 3 or 4 times but this one is enough if you use it one time and also it lasts longer than the other eyeliners .!
amy c.

I personally like it because I worked wonders ah I love it,
but I can not say more I mean really love everything I'm a big fan of makeup products most of all I love the brand mac but I also have this really crazy
Camila J.
Very easy application and the pigmentation of the formula is high quality as well. It's a great shade for an everyday look if you're trying to diverge from the classic black colour.
Noelle W.
Love this product!! It doesn't smudge and it stays all day. It's my favorite eyeliner but only wish it was less expensive and lasted longer. This runs dry in a month or two tops.
Daria L.
Used this for a 3 months!!! Such a great one!! Stays all day long!!! Thin line!! I did nice and lovely look with it!!! Looooooooooove it! Highly recommend this to everyone!!!
bow B.
This eyeliner is easy to control when applying however it can be similar to some high street products. But if you can afford it I definitely suggest you to try it
Gabriela A.
I love it , so black and good imma gonna keep buying it, definitely you should buy it, i think i bought it forma valentines day and it looked really good
Emma J.
GREAT I LOVE IT ITS INCREDIBLE!!!! Its great to use for a super long lasting night out eyeliner! Its awesome to do wings with because of the brush!
ITZEL T.
I really love the chanel eyeliner as it highly pigmented and very easy to use, even if you're not the best at drawing perfect lines on your eyelids.
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Is this eyeliner worth the money?