BY CHANEL

Ana V.
Normally I hate the result I get from eyeliner pens, but this one I swear it works wonders! I've been using it for at least 3 months and I'll buy it again when it runs out. It is very pigmented and easy to apply even if you're not the best with eyeliner!
Mariaa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Precise. Clean. Straight edged liner. Love how it looks on. It lasts a while and yea overall works good!!!
Fatoumata L.
San Isidro, Tenerife. street / Anaga , Number 9 , second left
Always use it to leave , long service life , besides that does not stain and is very good brand , I use both day and leave for a night out
Demi O.
I have never been a big fan of eyeliner but my friend suggested that i must try Chanel liquid eyeliner and i have to be completely honest, i love it and now i use it very often. I suggest you grab yourself one from store because it is worth it!
Ranya I.
This eyeliner is really great! It's a light brown color, it makes my blue eyes look really beautiful, I bought it at la baie d'hudson, it doesn't smudge at all, it last all day and it is kinda hard to remove it with makeup wipes but it removes instatly with a oil base makeup remover. I definitely recommend this product.
Freya W.
Devon
Really good love loads applied easily and makes eyes look much bigger I would bye again because love love
Jadwiga M.
Beautiful color and long lasting. The eyeliner applies easily and smoothly. The formula for the liquid liner is smooth and creamy. Overall great liner, it's worth the price.
Ashley F.
I lovee This eyeliner it works so well & in verry comfurtable with it . its Just that i take it in black Not brown .
Daria L.
Used this for a 3 months!!! Such a great one!! Stays all day long!!! Thin line!! I did nice and lovely look with it!!! Looooooooooove it! Highly recommend this to everyone!!!
Dayana O.
I love this one, it makes me get that vintage look that is classic and elegant. I used it daily and it seems to last on me!
Tali M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?