BY CHANEL

Manisha S.
I wanted an eyeliner that would stay allll day long. like really the whole day and not for two hours.. I work in a drugstore so ive tried this one many times.. But then i decided to buy it and try it for the whole day and omg! It was so long lasting! I fell accidentally a sleep but the next morning I still had my eyeliner on my eyelids.! The tip is nice and very easy to draw my line. The price is a little bit high but it is chanel were talking about. Its worth it every penny.
jawharah a.
I've been using it for 4 months ( which is enough time to know if you like a product or not- for me ).
A couple of good things that I think about this product -
* It's long lasting and doesn't budge very easily ( I went to sleep with my makeup on by accident and it was pretty perfect when I woke up )
* The tip is NICE but I've seen better ( It's pretty easy to draw a good line but it's not as precise if I want to create a perfect wing )
Ranya I.
This eyeliner is really great! It's a light brown color, it makes my blue eyes look really beautiful, I bought it at la baie d'hudson, it doesn't smudge at all, it last all day and it is kinda hard to remove it with makeup wipes but it removes instatly with a oil base makeup remover. I definitely recommend this product.
Demi O.
I have never been a big fan of eyeliner but my friend suggested that i must try Chanel liquid eyeliner and i have to be completely honest, i love it and now i use it very often. I suggest you grab yourself one from store because it is worth it!
nikita k.
aberdeen
I am a type of person who cant leave the house with eyeliner or i feel like my eyes look very big and that has always been my problem, i use this product with the chanel eye khol. this product is very long lasting, donsent melt off or sumuge but is also easly removed by eye makeup remover.
Estefani J.
Maracaibo, Venezuela.
Es muy bueno la verdad, su formato ayuda a que sea mas facil su aplicacion. Lo recomiendo la verdad. es de larga duracion. Una de sus alternativas pueden ser los eyeliner de urban decay. lo adquiri gracias a una amiga. no lo volveria a comprar porque es un poco costoso.
Cherry L.
Good eyeliner; easy to apply on. It works like a pen with a felt tip that applies the formula thick or thin where desired. The color is a bold brown that accentuates the eye. I did not need to re apply the liner all night. Use make ups cloth to remove.
Marisa Y.
['Surrey', ''], BC
This really worked making the winged look! It is pricey, but it really does work! The only problem I had was that it was an extremely light color (kinda like watered down) and the fact that it dried out really quick...
Jadwiga M.
Beautiful color and long lasting. The eyeliner applies easily and smoothly. The formula for the liquid liner is smooth and creamy. Overall great liner, it's worth the price.
Pantea A.
Beausoleil,villars-sur-ollon,switzerland
I always use this eyeliner and it's so good .! I used so many eyeliners before and they didn't have a good colors and I had to use 3 or 4 times but this one is enough if you use it one time and also it lasts longer than the other eyeliners .!
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Is this eyeliner worth the money?