BY CHANEL

jawharah a.
jawharah a.
I've been using it for 4 months ( which is enough time to know if you like a product or not- for me ).
A couple of good things that I think about this product -
* It's long lasting and doesn't budge very easily ( I went to sleep with my makeup on by accident and it was pretty perfect when I woke up )
* The tip is NICE but I've seen better ( It's pretty easy to draw a good line but it's not as precise if I want to create a perfect wing )
Ranya I.
Ranya I.
This eyeliner is really great! It's a light brown color, it makes my blue eyes look really beautiful, I bought it at la baie d'hudson, it doesn't smudge at all, it last all day and it is kinda hard to remove it with makeup wipes but it removes instatly with a oil base makeup remover. I definitely recommend this product.
Estefani J.
Estefani J.
Maracaibo, Venezuela.
Es muy bueno la verdad, su formato ayuda a que sea mas facil su aplicacion. Lo recomiendo la verdad. es de larga duracion. Una de sus alternativas pueden ser los eyeliner de urban decay. lo adquiri gracias a una amiga. no lo volveria a comprar porque es un poco costoso.
Marisa Y.
Marisa Y.
Surrey, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really worked making the winged look! It is pricey, but it really does work! The only problem I had was that it was an extremely light color (kinda like watered down) and the fact that it dried out really quick...
Noelle W.
Noelle W.
Love this product!! It doesn't smudge and it stays all day. It's my favorite eyeliner but only wish it was less expensive and lasted longer. This runs dry in a month or two tops.
bow B.
bow B.
This eyeliner is easy to control when applying however it can be similar to some high street products. But if you can afford it I definitely suggest you to try it
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
I love it , so black and good imma gonna keep buying it, definitely you should buy it, i think i bought it forma valentines day and it looked really good
LEAR23049 Hillary C.
LEAR23049 Hillary C.
8020 NW 60th St. Bldg. B Miami, FL 33 195.
His has been a year of makeup discoveries for me; first it was bronzers that captured my attention, and now it's liquid eyeliners. I've begun ...
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
A gorgeous liquid liner that is not as harsh as black but still looks stunning. The tip is perfect for creating that perfect feline flick.
Fatoumata L.
Fatoumata L.
San Isidro, Tenerife. street / Anaga , Number 9 , second left
Always use it to leave , long service life , besides that does not stain and is very good brand , I use both day and leave for a night out
Tali M.
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Monica G.
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?