BY CHANEL

Chanel Ecriture de Chanel Automatic Liquid Eyeliner 20 Brun-Brown
  • "I love the slim tip and slides easy so you can make the perfect cat eye. it's a great eyeliner and very good quality . I love it" in 24 reviews
  • "I lovee This eyeliner it works so well & in verry comfurtable with it . its Just that i take it in black Not brown ." in 20 reviews
Alexa C.
Chowchilla, CA
Its a really good eyeliner I would really recommend it to anyone who wants to buy it.
Kri M.
Product Drys easily.Product is also Very easy to use. Product was Very very pigmented
Damaris R.
Perry, IA
So helpful in making wings perfect not to liquidity like other products I have used
Kaden H.
New Johsonvle, TN
It's so amazing that this eyeliner can give u an amazing look! go check it out now!
Cristina H.
Perris, CA
This liquid eyeliner works works amazing!! honestly the best eyeliner ive used!!!
Angela N.
Manhattan , KS
Love this eyeliner easily applied to my eyes and didn't smear throughout the day
Megan K.
Absolutely Loved this eyeliner! Easy to apply and stayed on great!!!! Used black
Jennifer  C.
So smooth and stays on!! Highly recommend. Great for everyday use. My favorite
Abby H.
Tempe, AZ
I love the way it forms my wings. Love love love and recommend this product.
Ana V.
Normally I hate the result I get from eyeliner pens, but this one I swear it works wonders! I've been using it for at least 3 months and I'll buy it again when it runs out. It is very pigmented and easy to apply even if you're not the best with eyeliner!
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Is this eyeliner worth the money?