BY CHANEL

mandy n.
mandy n.
Philadelphia, PA
It was fantastic i loved it and it was worth the money it so smooth and pigmented its amazing
Lydia S.
Lydia S.
Minneapolis, MN
Went on very smooth and would love to have again although I've had better. I rate 4/5 stars.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
I absolutely adore this eyeliner! It is so easy to put on and it is not hard to use at all!
mariana u.
mariana u.
San Antonio, TX
Loooove chanel liquid eyeliners! once it sets you are one for the day! highly recommend!
Nikita C.
Nikita C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! Stays on for a long time. I would highly recommend it, very easy to apply!
Tinkey K.
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes the eyes very beautiful and specially my green eyes really pops because of the brown color.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Silver Spring, MD
It goes on smoothly. It's a so so eyeliner probably a little too pricey for what it is
Alex I.
Alex I.
Freeport, NY
ūüėä my best friend used this eyeliner and she told that is amazing and I would like to try it
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it ok to expensive for what it is. it does stay on longer than the cheap kind
Mary S.
Mary S.
Charleston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
THE BEST LIQUID LINER! I can't say enough positive things about this eyeliner. It's easy to use, stays put all day, and it lasts forever! I use it every day and recommend it to everyone I know!
Tali M.
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora √© bem pgmentada ? √Č a prova d'agua?
Sara E.