BY CHANEL

Nikita C.
Great product! Stays on for a long time. I would highly recommend it, very easy to apply!
Terranisha W.
Byram, MS
Awesome product! Great product to invest in, I've used this product numerous of times.
Janet R.
Woodbury, MN
Glides on great and lasts all day! Love how dark it goes on and how easy it is to apply
Lindsey M.
Silver Spring, MD
It goes on smoothly. It's a so so eyeliner probably a little too pricey for what it is
Susan L.
Jackson, TN
If you have not tried this then you should. it's the best eyeliner you have ever tried.
Karelisse V.
I like the way it works, it makes easier my life when it comes about doing my cat eyes
Kali C.
Minerva, OH
I love brown stuff I love lights never hebeheh eh he ehy he but car jr r event sh where
Casey W.
Tallahassee, FL
Rich color, doesn't go on as smooth as I had hoped, but looks great, and didn't smudge
member-2be5c7444
Edmonton , AB
It works amazing . And it doesn't run out or dry up quite as fast as the normal ones do
Natalie D.
Montrose , CA
I love this liquid eyeliner it's super dark and does not smudge gives you a great look
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Is this eyeliner worth the money?