BY CHANEL

Sherehan R.
Sherehan R.
Columbus, OH
I used it in black not brown. Great liquid eyeliner. Felt tip great for precise application. Easy to use and apply. Long wearing. Chanel is always pricey and I am sure there are similar products fr less, but this was a gift. I recommend it!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Hanover, VA
This Chanel eyeliner is the most amazing I've ever used! I have brown eyes and this liner just makes my eyes pop!! It feels like silk when you put it on, it just effortless goes on! Love it!!! Get some for yourself!!!
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Lexington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite liquid eyeliner. I still haven't found one I love as much as this one. I love that it is like a pen so it's easier to apply. I got it as a birthday gift but I will definitely purchase this again!
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Chanel might be pricey but it is definitely worth everything.. i use it every time i go out only on special occasions... Because I don't want to waste it.. I love the pigmentation on it...i would buy it again
Camila S.
Camila S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product! The color is pretty fixed at your eyes for a long time! It's also super easy to use it, which I think it's the best part about it. The price it's a little bit too much but is worth it!
BJ B.
BJ B.
Vandalia, OH
This was an absolute awesome liquid liner. It lasted all day and did not smudge or smear when I rubbed my eyes (which I do often) Also it did not irritate my eyes or upset my allergies
Jesse W.
Jesse W.
Belleville , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easily one of my favorite liquid eyeliners. I was in love from day one. Slightly expensive but worth it for the great hold and no slipping in the summer! Makes my blue eyes pop!
Mahyleni S.
Mahyleni S.
This eyeliner highlights my eyes just as I like it, do not run and takes me all night. this eyeliner highlights my eyes just as I like it, do not run and takes me all night
Lisgelaine C.
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Me fascina esta presentación de delineador liquido ya que te permite hacer un delineado mas preciso y mas limpio, en especial para las que como yo tenemos poco pulso :)
LEAR27967 V.
LEAR27967 V.
miami, FL
I love this product. It's perfect for my makeup, I use it daily and is incomparable, I recommend it to all the girls who want to have a spectacular makeup easy to do.
Tali M.
Tali M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?