BY CHANEL

Taylor Wilson T.
Raleigh, NC
I am giving this 3 stars because there are certainly comparable products on the market for less money. This liner goes on smooth with lots of color and stays put. I think the width of the applicator tip is perfect for everyday and special occasion liners.
Sarah P.
Wayne, NJ
I love liquid liner with my whole year... I find that it is one of the easiest ways to get that perfect winged look (which is totally in style at the moment). I have tried most liners on the market like Sitla, Kat Von D, Urban Decay, etc... This Chanel one is one of my favorites. I would say it is pretty easy to use, and glides on well. It also stays for a pretty long period of time. Bottom line, I would recommend this, but I would also point out that you should not break the bank over this liner. There are cheaper options that do the same.
Catarina C.
Auburndale, MA
I use eyeliner every day and I really did not like this! The twist for the ink makes the product bleed out and when I applied to my eyelids the product dribbles. I do not get a straight color it fades so I have to touch up to get a dark line. I do not recommend this.
Ellie K.
Not too watery, goes on my eyelid relatively thick and stays all night! I'm also a big Chanel fan, as you get a nice matte finish, and it doesn't show up in your creases, which is great. It also applies a crisp, smooth line, which I love!! I would highly recommend it.
Maddi K.
For the price, I don't recommend it. Yeah it's good but there are a lot of cheaper options that are just as good. The pigmentation is fine, everything is good. It's just the price for what you're getting. I don't think I'll be buying this again because of that.
Gayzele M.
Macon, GA
This product was just ol for me. Nothing special. I could have saved a few dollars and went to Walmart. Caused some irritation with my eyes. I would not recommend to anyone as I had a not so friendly experience with this brand of liner. Sorry not sorry
Lauren L.
Danville, CA
I adore this eyeliner!! The liquid pen is extremely easy to use, and very durable. It's long-lasting and well worth the price. It's also super pigmented! I love the crisp, clean lines that I get from this eyeliner and will definitely purchase it again.
Lindsey H.
Lexington , NC
My all time favorite liquid eyeliner. I still haven't found one I love as much as this one. I love that it is like a pen so it's easier to apply. I got it as a birthday gift but I will definitely purchase this again!
Ana R.
San Juan
THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST LIQUID EYELINER YOUR MONEY CAN BUY!
I have tried a lot of eyeliners in my day but this is the best of all. The fine brush gives you that 50s cat eye glamour look we all want to achieve. Its easier to get this look with this pencil. Totally worth it.
Marlene M.
One of my favorite eyeliner it is super pretty and I think you could fit anyone even any skin One of my favorite eyeliner it is super pretty and I think it could fit anyone even any skin tons
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Is this eyeliner worth the money?