BY CHANEL

Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Danville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this eyeliner!! The liquid pen is extremely easy to use, and very durable. It's long-lasting and well worth the price. It's also super pigmented! I love the crisp, clean lines that I get from this eyeliner and will definitely purchase it again.
Gayzele M.
Gayzele M.
Macon, GA
This product was just ol for me. Nothing special. I could have saved a few dollars and went to Walmart. Caused some irritation with my eyes. I would not recommend to anyone as I had a not so friendly experience with this brand of liner. Sorry not sorry
madison m.
madison m.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the only eyeliner you will ever need. The only downside is that if you use it everyday, it runs our pretty quickly. I started using a different eyeliner for my everyday looks and this one for nice events, and when I need an amazing cateye.
Sherehan R.
Sherehan R.
Columbus, OH
I used it in black not brown. Great liquid eyeliner. Felt tip great for precise application. Easy to use and apply. Long wearing. Chanel is always pricey and I am sure there are similar products fr less, but this was a gift. I recommend it!
mikaela p.
mikaela p.
Canton, OH
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................love it
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
East Providence, RI
Liquid eyeliner is my favorite. It stays on through out the day. I have a bad habit of touching my eyes and this never wipes away. The way its shaped helps me wing it well and the color comes out so defined. A must try.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Hanover, VA
This Chanel eyeliner is the most amazing I've ever used! I have brown eyes and this liner just makes my eyes pop!! It feels like silk when you put it on, it just effortless goes on! Love it!!! Get some for yourself!!!
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Lexington , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite liquid eyeliner. I still haven't found one I love as much as this one. I love that it is like a pen so it's easier to apply. I got it as a birthday gift but I will definitely purchase this again!
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Chanel might be pricey but it is definitely worth everything.. i use it every time i go out only on special occasions... Because I don't want to waste it.. I love the pigmentation on it...i would buy it again
Camila S.
Camila S.
Amazing product! The color is pretty fixed at your eyes for a long time! It's also super easy to use it, which I think it's the best part about it. The price it's a little bit too much but is worth it!
Tali M.
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Monica G.
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?