BY CHANEL

Ana R.
San Juan
THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST LIQUID EYELINER YOUR MONEY CAN BUY!
I have tried a lot of eyeliners in my day but this is the best of all. The fine brush gives you that 50s cat eye glamour look we all want to achieve. Its easier to get this look with this pencil. Totally worth it.
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it ok to expensive for what it is. it does stay on longer than the cheap kind
Alyssa D.
I absolutely adore this eyeliner! It is so easy to put on and it is not hard to use at all!
barbara t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This come in handy for me especially the winter time
as my eyes get watery this water proof eye liner does the job
Camila S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product! The color is pretty fixed at your eyes for a long time! It's also super easy to use it, which I think it's the best part about it. The price it's a little bit too much but is worth it!
Anthonieta G.
I love the slim tip and slides easy so you can make the perfect cat eye. it's a great eyeliner and very good quality . I love it
Lydia S.
Minneapolis, MN
Went on very smooth and would love to have again although I've had better. I rate 4/5 stars.
andrea o.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner was perfect because its easy to used, and help me to practice my eye cat line...was perfect
Sandy B.
Tampa, FL
Love it!!! Lasts all day long and it just looks fab on most people. Good quality lasts a long time
Adriana J.
Lompoc, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color quality is weird, it's as if I was using something cheap. I've used cheap ones that have worked better
Tali M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?