BY CHANEL

Roni G.
One of the best liquid eyeliner on the market. It is slightly over priced but I found it looks amazing
Samantha S.
Allston, MA
Excellent for doing a cat eye, and wing liner! Stays on all day and super easy to work with
Gabriela G.
Garden Grove, CA
It's hard for me to find the perfect liner but this one is so perfect it's smooth and it last long I love it!!
shay c.
Kannapolis, NC
One of my favorite eyeliners. Goes on easy and precise. Good for making the "cat eye" look
Jeanette R.
Elmhurst, NY
I personally love Chanel products and especially this one. Its the perfect black shade and tip to a sharp look.
Jaheim W.
Long lasting. Easy to use. No complaints. I use this more then anything else. Try it and you will fall in love
Susan L.
Jackson, TN
If you have not tried this then you should. it's the best eyeliner you have ever tried.
Kali C.
Minerva, OH
I love brown stuff I love lights never hebeheh eh he ehy he but car jr r event sh where
Katie R.
Astoria, NY
Love this eye liner pencil. Flawless look. It is expensive but it lasts a long time and the color is great.
Anthonieta G.
I love the slim tip and slides easy so you can make the perfect cat eye. it's a great eyeliner and very good quality . I love it
Tali M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?