BY CHANEL

Sakshi K.
Sakshi K.
Saw this used by some beauty gurus and had to go get it. Love the soft brown color! Compliments more natural eye looks.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Decatur, IL
Love love love this great for going out on the town night does not smudge and it is easy to use
Brianna
Brianna
Glides on so smoothly! I like that fact it has a little shine! Stays on all day I would most definitely repurchase!
Dana O.
Dana O.
Hoboken, NJ
Smudges and leaves residue after a long day. For the amount you spend on this eyeliner it really isn't worth it.
Molly M.
Molly M.
Boston, MA
Loved. Easy to use, and really made my eyes pop! Paired it with Chanel mascara and loved my eye look!
Roni G.
Roni G.
One of the best liquid eyeliner on the market. It is slightly over priced but I found it looks amazing
Jeanette R.
Jeanette R.
Elmhurst, NY
I personally love Chanel products and especially this one. Its the perfect black shade and tip to a sharp look.
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Garden Grove, CA
It's hard for me to find the perfect liner but this one is so perfect it's smooth and it last long I love it!!
shay c.
shay c.
Kannapolis , NC
One of my favorite eyeliners. Goes on easy and precise. Good for making the "cat eye" look
Jaheim W.
Jaheim W.
Long lasting. Easy to use. No complaints. I use this more then anything else. Try it and you will fall in love
Tali M.
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Monica G.
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?