BY CHANEL

Floribeth L.
Floribeth L.
Chanel always stunning. .. ... this is the vest liquid eyeliner i tried. Compares with smooth line
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
It works well but it really makes my eyes water and I'm not sure why. But I did like the way it looked
Gloria L.
Gloria L.
I love it it do not snout have in your face love it I've trying different eyeliner but none had work but this one I love it
Angee K.
Angee K.
Elsberry, MO
This is my go to eyeliner easy to apply almost never a mess always have great colors to choose from and priced just right
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Medley, FL
Excellent layout and durable ;) love is super easy to use and the finish lasts for hours and hours. I love this eyeliner!
Erica L.
Erica L.
Gilbert, AZ
Love this! Perfect color for green eyes and excellent precision. This is a favorite and a must have.
candice c.
candice c.
Wyoming, MI
I only give it a two stars because I'm not one to use liquid eyeliner. But if i were to use it it woulz be a good one.
mandi m.
mandi m.
This is a good eyeliner it is a nice dark brown witch is a color that i use frequently i love how smoothly is comes on
KIM K.
KIM K.
Brooklyn, NY
Chanel liquid eyeliner just glide right on love the color very natural no smudges. It blends into my eye shadow nicely
Sakshi K.
Sakshi K.
Saw this used by some beauty gurus and had to go get it. Love the soft brown color! Compliments more natural eye looks.
Tali M.
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Monica G.
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?