BY CHANEL

Adriana J.
Lompoc, CA
The color quality is weird, it's as if I was using something cheap. I've used cheap ones that have worked better
Meraises M.
Amazing love this liquid eyeliner, always stays in tact even after a sweaty day! Awesome for anytime of the day!
Gabriela G.
Garden Grove, CA
It's hard for me to find the perfect liner but this one is so perfect it's smooth and it last long I love it!!
Jeanette R.
Elmhurst, NY
I personally love Chanel products and especially this one. Its the perfect black shade and tip to a sharp look.
Yanet M.
I loved this so mucho. The eyeliner is very dark and I love it. I would buy all the time for me and my friends
Jaheim W.
Long lasting. Easy to use. No complaints. I use this more then anything else. Try it and you will fall in love
Silvia S.
Tyler, TX
It's an okay product the very defined point is very helpful and easy to use, it's pen design is helpful also
Samantha L.
Manteca, CA
Can we say love! Chanel us by far one of my favorite brands because it is so easy to put on and looks amazing
Maryann T.
Love this eyeliner . this I'd say true dark black and it lasts all day long. Nice amount of product as well.
Jenni W.
Englewood, NJ
My go to favorite eyeliner. Stays put and doesn't dry and flake. The black is a deep black and easy to use.
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Is this eyeliner worth the money?