BY CHANEL

Chris S.
Chris S.
Pebble Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smears until it is completely. Flakes off during the day. Goes on too dark for my taste. It is not natural looking.
Daniela G.
Daniela G.
This liquid eyeliner is extremely smooth and I love how it's so long lasting and I just love the feel of it it's totally amazing props to Chanel.
Gloria L.
Gloria L.
I love it it do not snout have in your face love it I've trying different eyeliner but none had work but this one I love it
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
It works well but it really makes my eyes water and I'm not sure why. But I did like the way it looked
Erica L.
Erica L.
Gilbert, AZ
Love this! Perfect color for green eyes and excellent precision. This is a favorite and a must have.
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Medley, FL
Excellent layout and durable ;) love is super easy to use and the finish lasts for hours and hours. I love this eyeliner!
Angee K.
Angee K.
Elsberry, MO
This is my go to eyeliner easy to apply almost never a mess always have great colors to choose from and priced just right
Sakshi K.
Sakshi K.
Saw this used by some beauty gurus and had to go get it. Love the soft brown color! Compliments more natural eye looks.
KIM K.
KIM K.
Brooklyn, NY
Chanel liquid eyeliner just glide right on love the color very natural no smudges. It blends into my eye shadow nicely
candice c.
candice c.
Wyoming, MI
I only give it a two stars because I'm not one to use liquid eyeliner. But if i were to use it it woulz be a good one.
Tali M.
Tali M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?