BY CHANEL

kayla s.
Columbus, OH
I love liquid eyeliner its easy to put on looks great. feels great on eyes. but pencil is also better.
Jennifer B.
Hanover, VA
This Chanel eyeliner is the most amazing I've ever used! I have brown eyes and this liner just makes my eyes pop!! It feels like silk when you put it on, it just effortless goes on! Love it!!! Get some for yourself!!!
Taylor Wilson T.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am giving this 3 stars because there are certainly comparable products on the market for less money. This liner goes on smooth with lots of color and stays put. I think the width of the applicator tip is perfect for everyday and special occasion liners.
Lorena F.
This has been my all-time favorite eye liner. i got it at Macy's and it made me fall in love with my eyes every day. it lasts the whole work shift, and even the full day! it lets you create a detailed eye liner, and has a great shade of black. only thing is...it ran out too fast for me. i recommend it for special occasions!
Emily W.
Decent liner. Does what it's supposed to, but the brown isn't my favorite. The black is much better! Stays on for a few hours.
Lovena B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Most people either love or hate liquid eyeliner so this product would be great to get if you haven't used liquid before and want to try it out. Very user friendly!
Anastasia L.
Conway, NH
I love this eye liner I would never choose a different liquid eyeliner, because this one looks beautiful and feels beautiful.
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands down absolutely the best eyeliner I've ever used you should absolutely go to the mall right now and pick it up bc it's the best I love how easy it is to just apply it it doesn't take millions of time to try to make your wing or just a simple lien absolutely perfect just one time and that's it!!:)
madison m.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the only eyeliner you will ever need. The only downside is that if you use it everyday, it runs our pretty quickly. I started using a different eyeliner for my everyday looks and this one for nice events, and when I need an amazing cateye.
Lindsey H.
Lexington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite liquid eyeliner. I still haven't found one I love as much as this one. I love that it is like a pen so it's easier to apply. I got it as a birthday gift but I will definitely purchase this again!
Tali M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?