BY CHANEL

Brianna
Glides on so smoothly! I like that fact it has a little shine! Stays on all day I would most definitely repurchase!
barbara t.
This come in handy for me especially the winter time
as my eyes get watery this water proof eye liner does the job
Laura M.
San Antonio, TX
Great pencil..works good....I won't use another pencil....it makes perfect brows even comes w a built-in sharperner
Camille C.
Monroeville, PA
Prefect eyeliner and it gives me the cat eye look that i like to have. my eyes are drown so i go for black eyeliner
Destiny R.
Littleton, CO
Chanel Liquid eyeliner is a really good brand it last really long and stands out nice. It goes on real smooth also
Ana E.
North Las Vegas, NV
This liquid eyeliner is great, its on the pricier side but its worth it. It makes any look , look and feel amazing
Chris S.
Pebble Beach, CA
Smears until it is completely. Flakes off during the day. Goes on too dark for my taste. It is not natural looking.
Meraises M.
Amazing love this liquid eyeliner, always stays in tact even after a sweaty day! Awesome for anytime of the day!
Dana O.
Hoboken, NJ
Smudges and leaves residue after a long day. For the amount you spend on this eyeliner it really isn't worth it.
Adriana J.
Lompoc, CA
The color quality is weird, it's as if I was using something cheap. I've used cheap ones that have worked better
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Is this eyeliner worth the money?