BY CHANEL

Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is very easy to apply. I wore it to work and it stayed put through it all. I definitely love this eyeliner!
L M.
L M.
Austin, TX
Really goes on nicely and dries quickly. Everything is high quality so the ease of use and the smooth application make it a winner
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Sarasota, FL
Love this product. Channel is the best. It's even and goes on smooth and stays on all day. One of my favorite products that have.
Richelle C.
Richelle C.
It dried up very quickly. I would not use again. It was great for the first few weeks, after I could tell it was not stating wet.
Idania A.
Idania A.
Fort morgan , CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product a few times when I'm going to important events. When I go out I get really good compliments about it. It's not to bad it's worth it
Missb B.
Missb B.
Amazing liquid eye liner, I use it especially when going out at night. Would totally recommend. Super love.
Stephane A.
Stephane A.
I just got this product. I just started using it I do like it even more when its liquid eyeliner. I rather use liquid.
Naomi S.
Naomi S.
I love liquid eye liner. chanel is my top brand for everyting. i love thisdark eyeliner!

love love love!!
Allyn R.
Allyn R.
San Diego, CA
Beautiful shade of brown that actually showed up on my tanned skin. Usually Browns are hard to show up on me but this one did.
Chris S.
Chris S.
Pebble Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smears until it is completely. Flakes off during the day. Goes on too dark for my taste. It is not natural looking.
Tali M.
Tali M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?