BY CHANEL

Heidi V.
Woodland Hls, CA
Love the shape of the brush allows me to draw a smooth line across my lid and it doesn't budge bunch. A little pricey but overall a great product to have!
Maria M.
Port Neches, TX
Deeply in love with liquid eyeliner .I has very good Texter and goes on perfectly does come on when you need it come off.
Katherine I.
Union, NJ
The product itself is very highly pigmented and the lasting power is great. I tend to get watery eyes and this eyeliner lasted beautifully whenever this happened. What I don't love is the packaging. Too much product releases onto the built in brush and you have to wipe the excess off, which I think is such a waste. Also, the built in brush is very big and if you are not careful, you can fray the bristles by accidentally closing the cap on them. While the brush is big, it is not impossible to get a thin line, it just takes A LOT of practice and patience.
Queenie H.
This works well but for some reason the brush just never works with me when I'm going for the winged eye look. other than those days, I always pick this over anything.
Vanessa M.
As a former Chanel freelance MUA, I love all Chanel products! I have been a fan of the felt liquid liners for well over a decade. Although Chanel offers an array of colors, I tend to gravitate more towards the brun to create a more subtle look. The well saturated tip allows for a precise winged line. I highly recommend this product it's worth the splurge.
Silvia S.
Tyler, TX
It's an okay product the very defined point is very helpful and easy to use, it's pen design is helpful also
darique w.
Excellent product..goes on smooth no runs at all chanel is always on point with their products
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it ok to expensive for what it is. it does stay on longer than the cheap kind
Alyssa D.
I absolutely adore this eyeliner! It is so easy to put on and it is not hard to use at all!
Kelsey R.
Owings Mills, MD
Love this eyeliner. So great to use from day to night use. The color really makes my eyes pop!
Tali M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?