BY CHANEL

Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great. It goes on smooth and does not transfer. I have put it on in the morning around 8 an it stayed vibrant up to 12 hours.
Rahel A.
Rahel A.
Silver Spring, MD
Amazing eyeliner! It doesn't rub off at all AND it has no fade! I love being able to wear this eyeliner knowing that it will be just as dark as applied HOURS later!
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Plainville, CT
This Chanel automatic liquid eyeliner is the best eyeliner I have ever used. The eyeliner glides onto your eyes and gives the best cat Eye.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Brodhead, Ky
Love this eyeliner. It goes on so smooth and stays all day. Even through a 12 hour work day my eyeliner stayed on and didn't smear. I highly recommend this product.
Anda N.
Anda N.
Springfield, VA
LOVE this product! It stayed on all day without smudging and the tip made it easy to apply a precise line without worrying about it being too thick or thin.
Zoë H.
Zoë H.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is one of the best eyeliners I have ever used. It is very versatile, and I can wing it out, smudge it like a pencil, and tight line and do my waterline.
Ali C.
Ali C.
I absolutely love this product. The eyeliner stays on and it doesn't fade or smudge like the rest of the eyeliners that I have tried in the past
Ellicia G.
Ellicia G.
This product is really amazing. It lasts all day, even through the night ! I have really sensitive skin and this is basically the only eyeliner I use (:
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Love this felt tip! Long lasting wear and excellent for drawing a neat perfect line. I wear liner daily and this has become a staple in my collection.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Auburn, AL
Great precision liner for clean makeup looks. I love to use this for my cat eye and for basic almond eye contouring. Great texture and it looks so smooth and beautiful on the eye.
Tali M.
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Monica G.
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?