BY CHANEL

Janay H.
Clarksville, TN
Easy to use! Goes on very smooth. Love this product so much, I would rate it a 10/10! This eye liner is just so amazing.
Angee K.
Elsberry, MO
This is my go to eyeliner easy to apply almost never a mess always have great colors to choose from and priced just right
Melissa M.
Modesto, CA
This eyeliner is very easy to apply. I wore it to work and it stayed put through it all. I definitely love this eyeliner!
Cindy A.
Medley, FL
Excellent layout and durable ;) love is super easy to use and the finish lasts for hours and hours. I love this eyeliner!
Sakshi K.
Saw this used by some beauty gurus and had to go get it. Love the soft brown color! Compliments more natural eye looks.
candice c.
Wyoming, MI
I only give it a two stars because I'm not one to use liquid eyeliner. But if i were to use it it woulz be a good one.
Kelly D.
Mabelvale, AR
This is awesomes! !! Love it... I use it daily... everyone must try it!!! It goes on smooth and washes off very easily
Stephane A.
I just got this product. I just started using it I do like it even more when its liquid eyeliner. I rather use liquid.
KIM K.
Brooklyn, NY
Chanel liquid eyeliner just glide right on love the color very natural no smudges. It blends into my eye shadow nicely
mandi m.
This is a good eyeliner it is a nice dark brown witch is a color that i use frequently i love how smoothly is comes on
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Is this eyeliner worth the money?