BY CHANEL

Chanel Ecriture de Chanel Automatic Liquid Eyeliner 20 Brun-Brown
  • "I love the slim tip and slides easy so you can make the perfect cat eye. it's a great eyeliner and very good quality . I love it" in 24 reviews
  • "I lovee This eyeliner it works so well & in verry comfurtable with it . its Just that i take it in black Not brown ." in 20 reviews
Janay H.
Clarksville, TN
Easy to use! Goes on very smooth. Love this product so much, I would rate it a 10/10! This eye liner is just so amazing.
Melissa M.
Modesto, CA
This eyeliner is very easy to apply. I wore it to work and it stayed put through it all. I definitely love this eyeliner!
KIM K.
Brooklyn, NY
Chanel liquid eyeliner just glide right on love the color very natural no smudges. It blends into my eye shadow nicely
mandi m.
This is a good eyeliner it is a nice dark brown witch is a color that i use frequently i love how smoothly is comes on
Sakshi K.
Saw this used by some beauty gurus and had to go get it. Love the soft brown color! Compliments more natural eye looks.
Stephane A.
I just got this product. I just started using it I do like it even more when its liquid eyeliner. I rather use liquid.
candice c.
Wyoming, MI
I only give it a two stars because I'm not one to use liquid eyeliner. But if i were to use it it woulz be a good one.
Kelly D.
Mabelvale, AR
This is awesomes! !! Love it... I use it daily... everyone must try it!!! It goes on smooth and washes off very easily
Yu Yu R.
Monroe Township, NJ
I think chanel eyeliners are good eyeliners because It is a brand name eyeliner and its better than other eyeliners.
Darlene M.
Copperopolis, CA
I love this eyeliner! It's very easy to apply and it also stays very well. You don't have to keep applying it all day
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Is this eyeliner worth the money?