BY CHANEL

Lily R.
Baytown, TX
Chanel had my favorite products , I am picky with eyeliners and I have to say I love how long these last through work and play.
Stephanie  h.
Love, Love, Love it!! I recommend this product to everyone I see!! It goes on smooth and lasts until your ready to take it off!
Allyn R.
San Diego, CA
Beautiful shade of brown that actually showed up on my tanned skin. Usually Browns are hard to show up on me but this one did.
Emily W.
Decent liner. Does what it's supposed to, but the brown isn't my favorite. The black is much better! Stays on for a few hours.
Anastasia L.
Conway, NH
I love this eye liner I would never choose a different liquid eyeliner, because this one looks beautiful and feels beautiful.
Tatiana C.
Bacliff, TX
Awesome product works excellent and makes my eyes look lovely. It makes me feel and look younger than what I already look.
Gloria L.
I love it it do not snout have in your face love it I've trying different eyeliner but none had work but this one I love it
Myra I.
Bought this in black. Great tip, easy to apply. Stays on throughout the day...doesn't end up on my eyelids! Good pigment.
Ashley  R.
Pharr, TX
Amazing product loved how it lasted all day wasn't hard to apply and this is something I would definitely purchase again
Janay H.
Clarksville, TN
Easy to use! Goes on very smooth. Love this product so much, I would rate it a 10/10! This eye liner is just so amazing.
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Is this eyeliner worth the money?