BY CHANEL

Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Swedesboro , NJ
This liquid eyeliner is amazing it is so long lasting. The brown color is beautiful and especially makes light eyes pop. I highly recommend this eyeliner.
Ali C.
Ali C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product. The eyeliner stays on and it doesn't fade or smudge like the rest of the eyeliners that I have tried in the past
Ellicia G.
Ellicia G.
This product is really amazing. It lasts all day, even through the night ! I have really sensitive skin and this is basically the only eyeliner I use (:
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Love this felt tip! Long lasting wear and excellent for drawing a neat perfect line. I wear liner daily and this has become a staple in my collection.
jessica h.
jessica h.
This eyeliner is really manageable.its easy to use.texture is really soft and really makes my eyes pop and great for night party.
Raquel P.
Raquel P.
Seattle, WA
Chane is always a very good brand. Does not smir, stays longer and it is easy to remove. I would totally recommend this product!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Auburn, AL
Great precision liner for clean makeup looks. I love to use this for my cat eye and for basic almond eye contouring. Great texture and it looks so smooth and beautiful on the eye.
Tatiana C.
Tatiana C.
Bacliff, TX
Awesome product works excellent and makes my eyes look lovely. It makes me feel and look younger than what I already look.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Avondale, AZ
Love this eyeliner it makes it so easy to do a cat eye and it stays on too. I've recommended to many friends, and they all agree it's the best.
Rubi C.
Rubi C.
Tulare, CA
Very hydrating and easy to apply.. This is the perfect shade especially when you have light colored hair it just makes your eyes pop more then using a regular black liner
Tali M.
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?