BY CHANEL

Chanel Ecriture de Chanel Automatic Liquid Eyeliner 20 Brun-Brown
  • "I love the slim tip and slides easy so you can make the perfect cat eye. it's a great eyeliner and very good quality . I love it" in 24 reviews
  • "I lovee This eyeliner it works so well & in verry comfurtable with it . its Just that i take it in black Not brown ." in 20 reviews
Emily W.
Decent liner. Does what it's supposed to, but the brown isn't my favorite. The black is much better! Stays on for a few hours.
Stephanie  h.
Love, Love, Love it!! I recommend this product to everyone I see!! It goes on smooth and lasts until your ready to take it off!
Anastasia L.
Conway, NH
I love this eye liner I would never choose a different liquid eyeliner, because this one looks beautiful and feels beautiful.
Tatiana C.
Bacliff, TX
Awesome product works excellent and makes my eyes look lovely. It makes me feel and look younger than what I already look.
Gloria L.
I love it it do not snout have in your face love it I've trying different eyeliner but none had work but this one I love it
Ashley  R.
Pharr, TX
Amazing product loved how it lasted all day wasn't hard to apply and this is something I would definitely purchase again
Maria M.
Port Neches, TX
Deeply in love with liquid eyeliner .I has very good Texter and goes on perfectly does come on when you need it come off.
Angee K.
Elsberry, MO
This is my go to eyeliner easy to apply almost never a mess always have great colors to choose from and priced just right
Cindy A.
Medley, FL
Excellent layout and durable ;) love is super easy to use and the finish lasts for hours and hours. I love this eyeliner!
Janay H.
Clarksville, TN
Easy to use! Goes on very smooth. Love this product so much, I would rate it a 10/10! This eye liner is just so amazing.
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Is this eyeliner worth the money?