BY CHANEL

Monica S.
Monica S.
Spring valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you like a liquid liner with a sheen this ones great however it isn't very resistant to water so if you are really oily or anything you might not like it
Christina l.
Christina l.
Belle Chasse , LA
One of my go to liquid liners! Chanel never disappoints when it comes to beauty products, and they knocked this one out of the park!!
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great. It goes on smooth and does not transfer. I have put it on in the morning around 8 an it stayed vibrant up to 12 hours.
Charmaine W.
Charmaine W.
Jonesboro, GA
Perfect! I can achieve the infamous winged eye in one try (which is a miracle for me). It lasts all day without cracking or fading. You really do get what you pay for.
Queenie H.
Queenie H.
This works well but for some reason the brush just never works with me when I'm going for the winged eye look. other than those days, I always pick this over anything.
Rahel A.
Rahel A.
Silver Spring, MD
Amazing eyeliner! It doesn't rub off at all AND it has no fade! I love being able to wear this eyeliner knowing that it will be just as dark as applied HOURS later!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Brodhead, Ky
Love this eyeliner. It goes on so smooth and stays all day. Even through a 12 hour work day my eyeliner stayed on and didn't smear. I highly recommend this product.
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Plainville, CT
This Chanel automatic liquid eyeliner is the best eyeliner I have ever used. The eyeliner glides onto your eyes and gives the best cat Eye.
Anda N.
Anda N.
Springfield, VA
LOVE this product! It stayed on all day without smudging and the tip made it easy to apply a precise line without worrying about it being too thick or thin.
Zoë H.
Zoë H.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is one of the best eyeliners I have ever used. It is very versatile, and I can wing it out, smudge it like a pencil, and tight line and do my waterline.
Tali M.
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?