BY CHANEL

Queenie H.
This works well but for some reason the brush just never works with me when I'm going for the winged eye look. other than those days, I always pick this over anything.
Alexa B.
Oakland Gardens, NY
I love this product and i would buy it again. I would also recommend this product to others to buy it. It is really great and worth the money
Samantha S.
Brodhead, Ky
Love this eyeliner. It goes on so smooth and stays all day. Even through a 12 hour work day my eyeliner stayed on and didn't smear. I highly recommend this product.
Rahel A.
Silver Spring, MD
Amazing eyeliner! It doesn't rub off at all AND it has no fade! I love being able to wear this eyeliner knowing that it will be just as dark as applied HOURS later!
Sierra B.
Plainville, CT
This Chanel automatic liquid eyeliner is the best eyeliner I have ever used. The eyeliner glides onto your eyes and gives the best cat Eye.
Anda N.
Springfield, VA
LOVE this product! It stayed on all day without smudging and the tip made it easy to apply a precise line without worrying about it being too thick or thin.
Zoë H.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is one of the best eyeliners I have ever used. It is very versatile, and I can wing it out, smudge it like a pencil, and tight line and do my waterline.
Victoria S.
Swedesboro , NJ
This liquid eyeliner is amazing it is so long lasting. The brown color is beautiful and especially makes light eyes pop. I highly recommend this eyeliner.
Ali C.
I absolutely love this product. The eyeliner stays on and it doesn't fade or smudge like the rest of the eyeliners that I have tried in the past
Ellicia G.
This product is really amazing. It lasts all day, even through the night ! I have really sensitive skin and this is basically the only eyeliner I use (:
Tali M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?