BY CHANEL

Chanel Ecriture de Chanel Automatic Liquid Eyeliner 20 Brun-Brown
  • "I love the slim tip and slides easy so you can make the perfect cat eye. it's a great eyeliner and very good quality . I love it" in 24 reviews
  • "I lovee This eyeliner it works so well & in verry comfurtable with it . its Just that i take it in black Not brown ." in 20 reviews
Christina l.
Belle Chasse, LA
One of my go to liquid liners! Chanel never disappoints when it comes to beauty products, and they knocked this one out of the park!!
Yadira D.
Chanel es Chanel es lo máximo es una marca espectacular aunque algo cara para mí pero da un acabado máximo y las bases súper superr
L M.
Austin, TX
Really goes on nicely and dries quickly. Everything is high quality so the ease of use and the smooth application make it a winner
Richelle C.
It dried up very quickly. I would not use again. It was great for the first few weeks, after I could tell it was not stating wet.
Kristen B.
Sarasota, FL
Love this product. Channel is the best. It's even and goes on smooth and stays on all day. One of my favorite products that have.
Anthonieta G.
jessica h.
This eyeliner is really manageable.its easy to use.texture is really soft and really makes my eyes pop and great for night party.
Raquel P.
Seattle, WA
Chane is always a very good brand. Does not smir, stays longer and it is easy to remove. I would totally recommend this product!
Lily R.
Baytown, TX
Chanel had my favorite products , I am picky with eyeliners and I have to say I love how long these last through work and play.
Stephanie  h.
Love, Love, Love it!! I recommend this product to everyone I see!! It goes on smooth and lasts until your ready to take it off!
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Is this eyeliner worth the money?