BY CHANEL

Mary S.
Charleston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
THE BEST LIQUID LINER! I can't say enough positive things about this eyeliner. It's easy to use, stays put all day, and it lasts forever! I use it every day and recommend it to everyone I know!
Vanessa M.
As a former Chanel freelance MUA, I love all Chanel products! I have been a fan of the felt liquid liners for well over a decade. Although Chanel offers an array of colors, I tend to gravitate more towards the brun to create a more subtle look. The well saturated tip allows for a precise winged line. I highly recommend this product it's worth the splurge.
Ana R.
San Juan
THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST LIQUID EYELINER YOUR MONEY CAN BUY!
I have tried a lot of eyeliners in my day but this is the best of all. The fine brush gives you that 50s cat eye glamour look we all want to achieve. Its easier to get this look with this pencil. Totally worth it.
Sherehan R.
Columbus, OH
I used it in black not brown. Great liquid eyeliner. Felt tip great for precise application. Easy to use and apply. Long wearing. Chanel is always pricey and I am sure there are similar products fr less, but this was a gift. I recommend it!
Tanya G.
Chanel might be pricey but it is definitely worth everything.. i use it every time i go out only on special occasions... Because I don't want to waste it.. I love the pigmentation on it...i would buy it again
Heidi V.
Woodland Hls, CA
Love the shape of the brush allows me to draw a smooth line across my lid and it doesn't budge bunch. A little pricey but overall a great product to have!
Maria M.
Port Neches, TX
Deeply in love with liquid eyeliner .I has very good Texter and goes on perfectly does come on when you need it come off.
Silvia S.
Tyler, TX
It's an okay product the very defined point is very helpful and easy to use, it's pen design is helpful also
Alex I.
Freeport, NY
ūüėä my best friend used this eyeliner and she told that is amazing and I would like to try it
Kirit S.
Bakersfield, CA
Im the person who can't leave house without wearing liquid eyeliner. Like it life to me. i will recommend this liner to all those people out there to try it. I will say for me it's the nest eyeliner that i tries so far among others like smash box, Urban decay, etc. I will tell you guys to give a try to this eyeliner. I will sure that you guys will fell in love with this eyeliner
Tali M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora √© bem pgmentada ? √Č a prova d'agua?