BY CHANEL

Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Santa rosa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been constantly on the lookout for any eyeliner that will match what this eyeliner does. This is the most amazing liquid liner that I have ever tried I love the fact that it has an actual brush as an applicator. I love the fact that after I've used all of the product in the container I can use the brush on the eyeliner as an actual eyeliner brush even after the product is gone. Ive already purchased this eyeliner at least three times. At Chanel you get what you pay for, which is luxury in a great product.
Becca M.
Becca M.
New Windsor, NY
Love this eyeliner. Perfect shade. Goes on smooth. Stays out and doesn't migrate. The color is saturated right off the bat. I don't have to go over it a hundred times to get it more saturated and darker. You get a good amount of product in there. Mine hasn't dried out yet and I've had it for quite awhile. I would definitely repurchase. Even with the steep price because it does what it's supposed to do and it does it well.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
As a former Chanel freelance MUA, I love all Chanel products! I have been a fan of the felt liquid liners for well over a decade. Although Chanel offers an array of colors, I tend to gravitate more towards the brun to create a more subtle look. The well saturated tip allows for a precise winged line. I highly recommend this product it's worth the splurge.
Lorena F.
Lorena F.
This has been my all-time favorite eye liner. i got it at Macy's and it made me fall in love with my eyes every day. it lasts the whole work shift, and even the full day! it lets you create a detailed eye liner, and has a great shade of black. only thing is...it ran out too fast for me. i recommend it for special occasions!
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands down absolutely the best eyeliner I've ever used you should absolutely go to the mall right now and pick it up bc it's the best I love how easy it is to just apply it it doesn't take millions of time to try to make your wing or just a simple lien absolutely perfect just one time and that's it!!:)
Ana R.
Ana R.
San Juan
THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST LIQUID EYELINER YOUR MONEY CAN BUY!
I have tried a lot of eyeliners in my day but this is the best of all. The fine brush gives you that 50s cat eye glamour look we all want to achieve. Its easier to get this look with this pencil. Totally worth it.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am giving this 3 stars because there are certainly comparable products on the market for less money. This liner goes on smooth with lots of color and stays put. I think the width of the applicator tip is perfect for everyday and special occasion liners.
Gayzele M.
Gayzele M.
Macon, GA
This product was just ol for me. Nothing special. I could have saved a few dollars and went to Walmart. Caused some irritation with my eyes. I would not recommend to anyone as I had a not so friendly experience with this brand of liner. Sorry not sorry
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Danville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this eyeliner!! The liquid pen is extremely easy to use, and very durable. It's long-lasting and well worth the price. It's also super pigmented! I love the crisp, clean lines that I get from this eyeliner and will definitely purchase it again.
madison m.
madison m.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the only eyeliner you will ever need. The only downside is that if you use it everyday, it runs our pretty quickly. I started using a different eyeliner for my everyday looks and this one for nice events, and when I need an amazing cateye.
Tali M.
Tali M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?