BY CHANEL

Mary S.
Charleston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
THE BEST LIQUID LINER! I can't say enough positive things about this eyeliner. It's easy to use, stays put all day, and it lasts forever! I use it every day and recommend it to everyone I know!
Alexandra L.
Santa rosa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been constantly on the lookout for any eyeliner that will match what this eyeliner does. This is the most amazing liquid liner that I have ever tried I love the fact that it has an actual brush as an applicator. I love the fact that after I've used all of the product in the container I can use the brush on the eyeliner as an actual eyeliner brush even after the product is gone. Ive already purchased this eyeliner at least three times. At Chanel you get what you pay for, which is luxury in a great product.
Ashley S.
I love this eyeliner! I've used it for years, but something about the new formula just doesn't work well with my skin. It dries out and ends up flaking off ass the day goes by. The only saving grace for me is the precise control with the felt tip and no extra liquid to make a mess with when I've had a bit too much coffee in the morning! The brown color is dark and rich, but not too muddy looking. I've tried many other brands, and this is still one of my favorites despite the flaking. I have not had any other problems , just drying out/"falling out" - similar to some mascaras I've tried in the past.
Katherine I.
Union, NJ
The product itself is very highly pigmented and the lasting power is great. I tend to get watery eyes and this eyeliner lasted beautifully whenever this happened. What I don't love is the packaging. Too much product releases onto the built in brush and you have to wipe the excess off, which I think is such a waste. Also, the built in brush is very big and if you are not careful, you can fray the bristles by accidentally closing the cap on them. While the brush is big, it is not impossible to get a thin line, it just takes A LOT of practice and patience.
Holly V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using gel liner since I was in high school so I always stuck with that. But I recently got the Chanel liquid liner for free from someone through twitter and it is so nice! Goes on very smoothly and it stays on ALL DAY. Without using a primer, this eyeliner last all day for me. I love it so much! I use this when I'm going for a more defined, perfected look (as opposed to smudge)
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands down absolutely the best eyeliner I've ever used you should absolutely go to the mall right now and pick it up bc it's the best I love how easy it is to just apply it it doesn't take millions of time to try to make your wing or just a simple lien absolutely perfect just one time and that's it!!:)
Vanessa M.
As a former Chanel freelance MUA, I love all Chanel products! I have been a fan of the felt liquid liners for well over a decade. Although Chanel offers an array of colors, I tend to gravitate more towards the brun to create a more subtle look. The well saturated tip allows for a precise winged line. I highly recommend this product it's worth the splurge.
Lorena F.
This has been my all-time favorite eye liner. i got it at Macy's and it made me fall in love with my eyes every day. it lasts the whole work shift, and even the full day! it lets you create a detailed eye liner, and has a great shade of black. only thing is...it ran out too fast for me. i recommend it for special occasions!
Veronica G.
Chanel Ecriture de Chanel liner is very similar to the Stila Stay All Day waterproof liquid eyeliner. It works like a pen with a felt tip that applies the formula thick or thin where desired. The color is a bold brown that accentuates the eye. I did not need to re apply the liner all night. Use make ups cloth to remove.
Kris W.
Middletown, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first liner I bought that really blew me away. It's so easy to get a thin, even line. It never runs or goops up, it stays put all day, and it washes away easily. Be careful not to damage the brush tip when you put the cap on. As long as you're careful, this will hold up great! It's worth the price.
Tali M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?