BY CHANEL

Katherine I.
Katherine I.
Union, NJ
The product itself is very highly pigmented and the lasting power is great. I tend to get watery eyes and this eyeliner lasted beautifully whenever this happened. What I don't love is the packaging. Too much product releases onto the built in brush and you have to wipe the excess off, which I think is such a waste. Also, the built in brush is very big and if you are not careful, you can fray the bristles by accidentally closing the cap on them. While the brush is big, it is not impossible to get a thin line, it just takes A LOT of practice and patience.
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Santa Rosa , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been constantly on the lookout for any eyeliner that will match what this eyeliner does. This is the most amazing liquid liner that I have ever tried I love the fact that it has an actual brush as an applicator. I love the fact that after I've used all of the product in the container I can use the brush on the eyeliner as an actual eyeliner brush even after the product is gone. Ive already purchased this eyeliner at least three times. At Chanel you get what you pay for, which is luxury in a great product.
Becca M.
Becca M.
New Windsor, NY
Love this eyeliner. Perfect shade. Goes on smooth. Stays out and doesn't migrate. The color is saturated right off the bat. I don't have to go over it a hundred times to get it more saturated and darker. You get a good amount of product in there. Mine hasn't dried out yet and I've had it for quite awhile. I would definitely repurchase. Even with the steep price because it does what it's supposed to do and it does it well.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
As a former Chanel freelance MUA, I love all Chanel products! I have been a fan of the felt liquid liners for well over a decade. Although Chanel offers an array of colors, I tend to gravitate more towards the brun to create a more subtle look. The well saturated tip allows for a precise winged line. I highly recommend this product it's worth the splurge.
Lorena F.
Lorena F.
This has been my all-time favorite eye liner. i got it at Macy's and it made me fall in love with my eyes every day. it lasts the whole work shift, and even the full day! it lets you create a detailed eye liner, and has a great shade of black. only thing is...it ran out too fast for me. i recommend it for special occasions!
Phillip N.
Phillip N.
San Jose, CA
Water-based eyeliner with a soft and supple felt-tip point delivers a smooth, precise line every time. Special pigments ensure long wear and keep colour from 'running,' so eyeliner always looks fresh. Slim cartridge allows for maximum control and ease of application, while the cartridge seal protects freshness of colour.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands down absolutely the best eyeliner I've ever used you should absolutely go to the mall right now and pick it up bc it's the best I love how easy it is to just apply it it doesn't take millions of time to try to make your wing or just a simple lien absolutely perfect just one time and that's it!!:)
Ana R.
Ana R.
San Juan
Review for: Ecriture De Automatic Liquid Eyeliner 20 Brun-Brown 4 oz
THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST LIQUID EYELINER YOUR MONEY CAN BUY!
I have tried a lot of eyeliners in my day but this is the best of all. The fine brush gives you that 50s cat eye glamour look we all want to achieve. Its easier to get this look with this pencil. Totally worth it.
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Not too watery, goes on my eyelid relatively thick and stays all night! I'm also a big Chanel fan, as you get a nice matte finish, and it doesn't show up in your creases, which is great. It also applies a crisp, smooth line, which I love!! I would highly recommend it.
Maddi K.
Maddi K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price, I don't recommend it. Yeah it's good but there are a lot of cheaper options that are just as good. The pigmentation is fine, everything is good. It's just the price for what you're getting. I don't think I'll be buying this again because of that.
Tali M.
Tali M.
Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Monica G.
Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner worth the money?