Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Chicago , IL

I love this eyeliner! I've used it for years, but something about the new formula just doesn't work well with my skin. It dries out and ends up flaking off ass the day goes by. The only saving grace for me is the precise control with the felt tip and no extra liquid to make a mess with when I've had a bit too much coffee in the morning! The brown color is dark and rich, but not too muddy looking. I've tried many other brands, and this is still one of my favorites despite the flaking. I have not had any other problems , just drying out/"falling out" - similar to some mascaras I've tried in the past.
Katherine I.
Katherine I.
Union, NJ

The product itself is very highly pigmented and the lasting power is great. I tend to get watery eyes and this eyeliner lasted beautifully whenever this happened. What I don't love is the packaging. Too much product releases onto the built in brush and you have to wipe the excess off, which I think is such a waste. Also, the built in brush is very big and if you are not careful, you can fray the bristles by accidentally closing the cap on them. While the brush is big, it is not impossible to get a thin line, it just takes A LOT of practice and patience.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Wayne, NJ

I love liquid liner with my whole year... I find that it is one of the easiest ways to get that perfect winged look (which is totally in style at the moment). I have tried most liners on the market like Sitla, Kat Von D, Urban Decay, etc... This Chanel one is one of my favorites. I would say it is pretty easy to use, and glides on well. It also stays for a pretty long period of time. Bottom line, I would recommend this, but I would also point out that you should not break the bank over this liner. There are cheaper options that do the same.
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Santa rosa, Ca

I have been constantly on the lookout for any eyeliner that will match what this eyeliner does. This is the most amazing liquid liner that I have ever tried I love the fact that it has an actual brush as an applicator. I love the fact that after I've used all of the product in the container I can use the brush on the eyeliner as an actual eyeliner brush even after the product is gone. Ive already purchased this eyeliner at least three times. At Chanel you get what you pay for, which is luxury in a great product.
Ann G.
Ann G.
Brooklyn, NY

I loved it, I have almond shaped eyes and it just made my eyes look sexy.
I love Chanel, for I am hypo allergic and a lot of the makeup out their bothers me and when you are getting on in years no matter , what people say no matter how many times they say you look great Chanel makes me feel great . And when you are a woman and you are getting old you need something that makes you feel great as well and lets face it Chanel does.
I have oily lids and I've been searching for an eye liner that will stay on and I'm glad to say I've finally found it! It's a bit pricey but so worth it if you're looking for a long lasting liquid eyeliner. I went to school which is like 8 hours and came home and nothing smudged! I usually come home to crumbled looking wings and specks of black under my eyes, but not with this liner! great product, I recommend it to everyone.
Becca M.
Becca M.
New Windsor, NY

Love this eyeliner. Perfect shade. Goes on smooth. Stays out and doesn't migrate. The color is saturated right off the bat. I don't have to go over it a hundred times to get it more saturated and darker. You get a good amount of product in there. Mine hasn't dried out yet and I've had it for quite awhile. I would definitely repurchase. Even with the steep price because it does what it's supposed to do and it does it well.
Holly V.
Holly V.

I've been using gel liner since I was in high school so I always stuck with that. But I recently got the Chanel liquid liner for free from someone through twitter and it is so nice! Goes on very smoothly and it stays on ALL DAY. Without using a primer, this eyeliner last all day for me. I love it so much! I use this when I'm going for a more defined, perfected look (as opposed to smudge)
Kirit S.
Kirit S.
Bakersfield, CA

Im the person who can't leave house without wearing liquid eyeliner. Like it life to me. i will recommend this liner to all those people out there to try it. I will say for me it's the nest eyeliner that i tries so far among others like smash box, Urban decay, etc. I will tell you guys to give a try to this eyeliner. I will sure that you guys will fell in love with this eyeliner
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.

As a former Chanel freelance MUA, I love all Chanel products! I have been a fan of the felt liquid liners for well over a decade. Although Chanel offers an array of colors, I tend to gravitate more towards the brun to create a more subtle look. The well saturated tip allows for a precise winged line. I highly recommend this product it's worth the splurge.
Tali M.
Tali M.

Most of the reviews on influenster give this eyeliner a thumbs up. How well does it hold up when applied on eyelids that are naturally oily?
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Medley, FL

It is this product long wearing ? I have oily skin and always that I use a liquid eyeliner in a couple of hours it is gone
Monica G.
Monica G.

Where can i get this and how much does it go for??
Alisson ferreira s.
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora

Essa caneta delineadora é bem pgmentada ? É a prova d'agua?
Sara E.
Sara E.

Is this eyeliner worth the money?