BY CHANEL

The best-selling powder makeup, now in new shades to suit a broad range of skin tones, delivers medium-to-full matte coverage for a natural, flawless effect. Dual-use compact is ideal for at-home makeup application and touch-ups on the go.

• is this a good powder what are the pros of this?3 Answers
  • Is this powder only or cream powder?3 Answers
  • How is the coverage? And is it cakey??1 Answers
CHANEL Double Perfection Lumière Long-Wear Flawless Sunscreen Powder Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Tina Z.
Westwood, NJ
This foundation powder is pricy. I would say the compact averages for $100 BUT its the best compact on the market. This covers and conceals every blemish on my face and leaves a natural, flawless look on my face. I have been using this since high school (im now 33) and have yet to find the need to replace this item
Deb K.
This is the best foundation ever! I hate liquid foundation and definitely don't want too much coverage that it looks like I'm wearing foundation. I want solid coverage that looks natural yet covers my flaws (age spots, acne scars, veins around my lips). Chanel Double Perfection does all this and more. It enhances my skin and makes it look the best possible. It's moisturizing from from the perspective that it glides on and provides full coverage without streaking or pulling or being blotchy. I really can't say enough about Double Perfection, I guarantee if you try it you'll be hooked and your face will look great.
Nadera D.
Nicholasville, KY
Love this foundation! So smooth and offers great coverage. I've used it for years and it's well worth the price. Comes with a large mirror in the compact as well as an application sponge. I usually use a brush to apply, but I'll use a sponge if I want to build coverage in certain areas.
Lindsey D.
Safety Harbor
Chanel beauty products very much fall in to that category if ‘you get what you pay for’. And this powder is no exception. Living in Southern Florida it is imperative that I wear both a foundation/moisturizer with sunscreen in addition to spf in my makeup. This is an everyday staple for me and it has never disappointed.
Bree G.
If I'm feeling lazy one day I just use Chanel Powder and it provides the same amount of coverage I get from using my concealers! It goes great with a smiley eye and when I am having a break out it provides a little relief to my skin from all of the harsh chemicals found in my other beauty products!
Lexi W.
Tempe, AZ
This is my favorite powder to set my foundation. It's so smooth and long lasting. I have a very oily t-zone and this stays on all day without having to reapply in those areas. I also use a lighter shade to highlight and I love how easy it blends.
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
It's so good! It gives amazing coverage and can be used by its self for an amazing finish! It lasts all day with or without primer , it's standard pricing I believe it's about 55$ and it lasted a long time ! Definitely recommend if you're looking into Chanel foundations !
Blanca G.
Katy, TX
Me encanta este polvo es buenísimo un poco costoso pero vale la pena, cada vez que lo uso la gente me pregunta que me hize en mi cara o que traigo aplicado por qué se me mira mi rostro muy fresco y natural y es la verdad cubre muy bien y no es nada pesado!
Hortensia P.
CAPE CORAL , FL
The best powder foundation, perfect for my sensitive skin , great coverage if I want a full coverage I use a little drop of water in the sponge and works amazing 😉 💁🏻
Emily W.
This is the bed high end powder! I love the finish of the powder in my skin. It is long lasting and I have been using this for years. I try a lot of makeup powders but I always go back to this one! I would buy this again!
Venia T.
is this a good powder what are the pros of this?
Sintia M.
Houston, Tx
Is this powder only or cream powder?
Andrea H.
How is the coverage? And is it cakey??
Hazel D.
Does it leave the skin cakey? Does it get the job done of leaving the skin semi matte??