The best-selling powder makeup, now in new shades to suit a broad range of skin tones, delivers medium-to-full matte coverage for a natural, flawless effect. Dual-use compact is ideal for at-home makeup application and touch-ups on the go.

Would you recommend this to someone with oily skin?
is this a good powder what are the pros of this?
Is this powder only or cream powder?
Start your review of CHANEL Double Perfection Lumière Long-Wear Flawless Sunscreen Powder Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15!
Berwyn
I liked it the o my issue was that the lady who chose the color for me at the Chanel counter didn’t do the best so it’s a little too light for me but other than that it applies nicely. It noticed it had a perfume smell to it. It didn’t bother me. As far as the longevity goes well I can’t really say because I don’t wear it often since it is too light.
chicago
This is great for normal to oily skin it will give you full coverage with out looking to heavy or dry. I’ve only purchased once because I have dry skin it give a flawless full coverage face it’s pricey but get what you pay for your makeup will last all day it’s just not dry skin.
Kirklin, IN
Beautiful for coverups and touch ups. I love this for on the go. It is dry and you do have to learn how to apply it just right. I have 2 colors, fair for winter and one shade darker for summer. Love this and would highly recommend to anyone!!
San leandro, CA
Purchased at: Neiman Marcus
Im have been using this product for 6 years already, blends with my skin well and covers my dark spots!! Highly recomended!! CHANEL Double Perfection Lumière Long-Wear Flawless Sunscreen Powder Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15
I use this everyday the coverage is amazing. Recently purchased it and love it. The only improvement I would do is remove the sponge and add more product. Lasts all day keeps my face looking matte.
Richmond
amazing powder foundation! perfect for oily skin touch ups throughout the day! I also love how natural chanel products are because they keep my pores from clogging and work with my sensitive skin!
Lutz, FL
Amo esta base compacta. Es suoer ligera, sella bien y ademas tiene un empaque hermoso, lo que te permite sacarla en una reunión y queda súper elegante. Es un poco cara pero vale su precio.
burbank
The powder works well and is easy to apply however, the powder doesn’t sell separately as refills leaving you to buy a new container each time and finding a color match was also difficult.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I've been purchasing this product for over 10 years! I always keep going back to it because it offers some SPF and the color match for me is spot on. I hope they keep making this for a long time. I haven't been able to find any other product that compares. This is a staple for me.
Boerne, TX
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This and the velvet liquid foundation are just THE BEST. Like I’ve said before, I have been using Chanel makeup since I started wearing makeup and this was one of the first products that I ever tried, and I love it so much that I won’t even consider buying anything else for my face. I use this powder makeup with the velvet foundation if I am going out and about but this powder has such great coverage that you can also use it by itself for a more natural look. It feels light on your skin and not cakey at all!