CHANEL Dimensions De Chanel Mascara uploaded by Laila A.

BY CHANEL

A mascara that focuses on the essential. Length, curl, definition, volume and care: it provides just enough coverage to intensify the expression of the eyes and reveal their every dimension.

Application is made easy with the intuitive brush and creamy texture. The longwearing formula does not run.

How To Use:

Place the brush at the root of the lashes and sweep up towards the tips with a slight zigzagging movement. Use the cone-shaped end of the brush to coat small lashes.
Thanks to the flexible formula, each brushstroke gives more intensity to create the desired bold makeup result.

To optimise the look, apply BEAUTÉ DES CILS as a base before applying DIMENSIONS DE CHANEL.

Composition:

• A paraffin wax with elastic properties to lengthen lashes;
• Two film-forming agents that coat the lashes and define the curve that is created by the movement of the brush;
• a combination of four waxes with nylon microbeads to thicken lashes;
• a lupin extract derivative to nourish lashes;
• hydrophobic agents to resist humidity, perspiration and sebum.

Ophtalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers.

• Is this mascara really worth the price? Does it make a di...1 Answers
Buy on Chanel
  • "I have a sample of this mascara. I love it! It makes my lashes long, gives volume. Most omportantly, this mascara does not make my lashes havier. It's very important for me because my eyes often get tired. I must say that this mascara is standing open for 3 months and has not dried up yet. Consistency has not changed. I am really excited!" in 4 reviews
  • "If you're going to take one makeup item to a desert island, our guess is you'd pick mascara. A beauty staple for even the biggest makeup-haters, mascara doesn't just coat your lashes - it transforms your whole face. Just a quick flick of the stuff can make you look instantly more awake, and a few more coats can take you from girl-next-door to ultimate glamazon. But no two mascaras are the same - they all claim to do a host of different things, meaning there's one to suit every preference. You've got volumising, lengthening, separating,  smudge-proof, waterproof, carbon black, and all of the above. Yep, sometimes it can be a tad overwhelming.  So that's where we come in, with our pick of the best mascaras to make eyelashes (and heart) flutter." in 3 reviews
Nihan H.
istanbul
Best mascara i have ever used. i use it for years without changing another one. Its brush is so special that it does not look sticky.
Rachel L.
Alhambra, CA
Review for: 30 - COBALT more...
Love this mascara for my bottom lashes! I have small lower lashes and this works great for them. Many mascara make me end up like a raccoon, but this works really well. Great for top and bottom and stays on all day.
Rehana R.
Randolph, MA
I love this mascara for a more natural look. It lengthens and separates my lashes without weighing them down. The only reason I deducted a star is the price; mascara NEEDS to be replaced every 3-6 months, and for $32 it's a little much. I wish they sold this in a smaller size.
Nina S.
Dina s.

Anastasiya A.
Review for: 10 - NOIR more...
This mascara is amazing. It makes it look like you naturally have incredible eyelashes. The brush is amazing and really lengthens and separates each individual lash. Really easy to apply, very buildable and amazing finish.
Adriana A.
Review for: 20 - BRUN more...
Best mascara ever, curls and elongates, very dark, as I like and the brush is perfect
Lauren S.
Benbrook, TX
Review for: 50 - NERO METALLO more...
This is THE BEST mascara!! I have tried so many. It doesn’t flake off, doesn’t stay sticky, and adds volume AND length
Nidhi S.
Elkton, MD
Worth every penny; makes eyelashes seemingly go on for days. A little goes a long way and they never look like there is anything on eyelashes!
Ashley  E.
Hartford , KY
Review for: 20 - BRUN more...
I've been using this for the past 2 weeks via Sample Sized versions given to me by a fab Nordstrom CHANEL counter sa... it's the 1st mascara I've used in years that I didn't have to layer with a 2nd product!
Fay A.
Detroit, MI
Is this mascara really worth the price? Does it make a difference?