CHANEL Dimensions De Chanel Mascara
4.79 / 5 based on 24 Reviews
A mascara that focuses on the essential. Length, curl, definition, volume and care: it provides just enough coverage to intensify the expression of the eyes and reveal their every dimension.
Application is made easy with the intuitive brush and creamy texture. The longwearing formula does not run.
How To Use:
Place the brush at the root of the lashes and sweep up towards the tips with a slight zigzagging movement. Use the cone-shaped end of the brush to coat small lashes.
Thanks to the flexible formula, each brushstroke gives more intensity to create the desired bold makeup result.
To optimise the look, apply BEAUTÉ DES CILS as a base before applying DIMENSIONS DE CHANEL.
• A paraffin wax with elastic properties to lengthen lashes;
• Two film-forming agents that coat the lashes and define the curve that is created by the movement of the brush;
• a combination of four waxes with nylon microbeads to thicken lashes;
• a lupin extract derivative to nourish lashes;
• hydrophobic agents to resist humidity, perspiration and sebum.
Ophtalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers.
Top Questions See all 2 Q&A
- Is this mascara really worth the price? Does it make a di...1 Answers
CHANEL Dimensions De Chanel Mascara
- "I have a sample of this mascara. I love it! It makes my lashes long, gives volume. Most omportantly, this mascara does not make my lashes havier. It's very important for me because my eyes often get tired. I must say that this mascara is standing open for 3 months and has not dried up yet. Consistency has not changed. I am really excited!" in 4 reviews
- "If you're going to take one makeup item to a desert island, our guess is you'd pick mascara. A beauty staple for even the biggest makeup-haters, mascara doesn't just coat your lashes - it transforms your whole face. Just a quick flick of the stuff can make you look instantly more awake, and a few more coats can take you from girl-next-door to ultimate glamazon. But no two mascaras are the same - they all claim to do a host of different things, meaning there's one to suit every preference. You've got volumising, lengthening, separating, smudge-proof, waterproof, carbon black, and all of the above. Yep, sometimes it can be a tad overwhelming. So that's where we come in, with our pick of the best mascaras to make eyelashes (and heart) flutter." in 3 reviews
Review for: 30 - COBALT, 10 - NOIR, 50 - NERO METALLO, 20 - BRUN more...
One of my favorite mascara is Chanel. I once had a mink version, then bought a full one. As compare to other brands in luxury market it's brush is one of the best, the mascara doesn't stay on the brush in some ugly balls when you get it off the tube, it makes your lashes long a bit curly, of course it is long lasting, but can leave marks from time to time on the eyelid, but it depends. Recommend
Review for: 50 - NERO METALLO more...
My absolute favorite mascara in the whole world. It truly is a great formula. Of course the wand is amazing to but this formula gives your lashes a fuller and more lengthy look. I have rebought this about 6 times. It lasts me about 3-4 months and I typically wear it at least 4 times a week. It's worth every cent.
Yes yes yes, who doesn’t love Channel? This mascara gives my eyes hope. Long thick and curled! It may be a little pricey but these products are well worth the money put into them. I get this once a year and I make it last, alternating drug store brands with this designer name mascara. Love it!
I have a sample of this mascara. I love it! It makes my lashes long, gives volume. Most omportantly, this mascara does not make my lashes havier. It's very important for me because my eyes often get tired. I must say that this mascara is standing open for 3 months and has not dried up yet. Consistency has not changed. I am really excited!
I've tried a lot of mascaras over the years and no one can beat this one. It makes your eye lashes look amazing. Lots of volume and doesn't get clumpy until it gets low or old. It's still my fav.
I love this mascara for a more natural look. It lengthens and separates my lashes without weighing them down. The only reason I deducted a star is the price; mascara NEEDS to be replaced every 3-6 months, and for $32 it's a little much. I wish they sold this in a smaller size.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos