BY CHANEL

A dual-phase formula eye makeup remover that effectiely and gently whisks away all makeup, even waterproof mascara, with the refreshing feel of water and no oily film. Ideal for dry, normal, combination or oily skin types. It leaves eyelids soft and supple and lashes protected. Cornflower extract and rose extract soothe and calm the vulnerable eye area.

How To Use:

Shake the bottle. Lightly moisten a cotton pad. Apply the pad to the eyelid and lashes and leave on for a few seconds, then wipe your eye makeup off. Rinse well. It can also be used to remove lip makeup.

• Can this get off all kinds of eye makeup?3 Answers
Sarah O.
Washington, DC
This makeup remover is in my top 3 favorite eye makeup removers. It is amazing. I most often use a deluxe sample bottle and refill it from my full size purchased bottle. The deluxe sample is the perfect size to put a qtip into to correct eyeliner mistakes or mascara on your top eyelid. This seriously is so good and doesn't leave your skin looking oily when you correct a makeup mistake. If you use it to remove all of your eye makeup it removes everything. I don't use waterproof eyeliner so I can't speak to whether it removes it. It does remove waterproof eyeliner though. I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out. If you can, try to get a sample. It is worth the investigation if you are hesitant and definitely worth the money if you want to splurge on a Chanel product.
Tiffany P.
WONDERFUL! This gentle makeup remover works like magic. Goes on cool and refreshing. Don't need a lot and it goes a long way. Safe for eyes and doesn't burn if you get it in your eye. I use it for the entire face actually. Do recommend this item and would def' buy again.
Sarine M.
Los Angeles , CA
By far my favorite eye make-up remover! A little pricier than it’s competitors but a little bit goes a long way. Besides the fact that it takes everything off, I also love that it hydrates the skin around my eyes. Other products dry them out.
Heather M.
Kernersville, NC
CHANEL Démaquillant Yeux Intense Gentle Bi-Phase Eye Makeup Remover
I got this as a gift to try something totally different than what I had been using. And so grateful for it.
OMG!!! this is THE BEST eye makeup remover EVER!!! And, I take my beauty reviews seriously. This is an incredible product. I got it in today, used it right away and my eyes are super soft again and totally free of any makeup, eyelash glue, and residues. And, NO BURNING EYES!!!
THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!
❤️❤️❤️ #Chanel #happyeyes #moisturizing #noresidue #noburning
Stacy O.
Binghamton
I THOUGHT I had my HG of eye makeup removers... until I used Chanel.  This WAY exceeded my expectations.  There is zero oily residue, no stinging, and complete makeup removal.  Yes, it's pricey.  However, you don't need nearly as much as you do with other eye makeup removers.  I wish I came upon this year's ago.  I'll never go without...
Krystin R.
Denver, CO
I loooooovvvvveee this eye makeup remover! It's is great at getting off waterproof mascara and it's very gentle! It's also not super oily which I appreciate !! Totally recommend
Sabrina T.
I received the Chanel Precision Gentle Eye Makeup Remover as a sample. This is truly gentle on my skin, and removes my hard to remove makeup with ease! Packaging is sleek and chic of course. I just wish that this did not cost so much, then again, it is Chanel!
Lisa B.
Removes even the most stubborn waterproof eye products. Gentle enough for contact lens wearers. This is more expensive than drugstore brands, but it delivers RESULTS-good value. Everything from Chanel Beauty is always too notch.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
I have a sample sized bottle of the eye make up remover and it's wonderful! It removes all my waterproof makeup and is very gentle on the skin around my eyes. It doesn't leave me red from having to scrub and doesn't have an oily residue afterwards! I would buy the whole bottle but it's pretty expensive. I mean if it's chanel and it's cheap, I wouldn't buy it!
Kimberly G.
I absolutely love this Chanel gentle eye make up remover..it really takes off on the first wipe that you give your face..
Ca'mora J.
Youngstown
Can this get off all kinds of eye makeup?

back