CHANEL Cristalle Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Anne -Lise M.CHANEL Cristalle Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Majo A.

BY CHANEL

Strong and light. Natural yet sophisticated. The delicateness of morning dew, the first rays of springtime sun. A brilliant burst of fragrant energy, the floral-fresh scent of CRISTALLE is a balance of character and transparency.

Composition:

The vibrant, delicate composition opens with the freshness of citrus. The heart blossoms with green notes of Hyacinth, softened with a Honeysuckle accord, while the trail is tinged with Jasmine Absolute.

Art Of Perfuming:

A lighter, more relaxed fragrance form, the Eau de Toilette is designed for generous use all over the body.

Buy on Chanel
Karla M.
Boston, MA
I absolutely love Chanel perfume. It is the only perfume I wear. I normally wear the Chance line, and on a complete whim, I bought this perfume online. I had never smelled it before but took a chance with all the good reviews and Nordstrom's excellent return policy. I was not disappointed. There were some other reviews that said to wait a few minutes after you put it in before you decide if you like it and that is true. Initially I thought it was going to be too powerful, but within 5 minutes it completely changed. It's a very fresh, clean scent. On the first day I wore it out I got a lot of compliments. I highly recommend it.
Candace R.
Lithonia, GA
After beggingg for this for forever, my mom ended up getting me this product for my birthday. I probably won't ever get it again until I can afford, but that's okay. So obviously if I begged for it for a long time. It's great and strong (but not to strong), although it could last a little longer. Overall, this product is great and I hope when I run out of the one I have now, I will be able to afford another bottle.
Samantha D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Like smelling good? This perfume I love! It smells somewhat seductive and sweet. It is semi pricey but good value. 2 sprays and it lasts all day! I have been using it for about a year now. It smells sweet but is not too strong. Can tell it's good quality and will purchase again !
Lynda B.
Riverton, UT
Chanel Cristlle isa fresh spring/summer time floral fragrance with subdued woods undertone. The hyacinth dominates. At times it reminds me of lavender and heliotrope. It's clearly a purple scent. The dry down is clean like soap. Great to wear in hot weather. The citruses are fresh and delicious. This could even be called aquatic. If you like fresh florals this is the very definition of it.
Kim J.
Ellijay, GA
I am a No. 5 Lover, and thought I would attempt something a bit different, and Boy was I in for a surprise. Thew fragrance is "an icon" of the Chanel brand, and is fruity and too sweet for me. It was long lasting, most likely because all I could get ahold of was the Mandarin scent and then that odd oakmoss base note. I was not very impressed to be honest.
Mary M.
Asheville , NC
All Chanel! Any Chanel! Not too heavy and very clean smelling! Long-lasting and doesn't sour on your skin as some fragrances do. Beautiful bottle as are all Chanel fragrances! Great quality and you'll expect to pay if your looking for Chanel! Way worth it!
Karry L.
Strong smell to me but I like the smell of it because it smells great and that snell will last for a very long time. Also, when I spray I only need to spray one time. It has a beautiful bottle and sometimes the bottle reminds me of an champagne bottle.
Krystal V.
Richlands, VA
I think this fragrance smells really great and goes with any occasion you are planning. It is a little pricey but well worth what you pay! The scent is very nice. I purchase it online a few months back. Yes I would definitely repurchase this item!
Vanessa S.
I love many of the Chanel scents but this one is not too strong and I can wear it all day long. I received it as a gift and I absolutely fell in love with this scent. If you like scents that are light and crisp , I recommend !!!
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
I really love cristalle by chanel eau de toilette spray and i am a repeat user because it is awesome and smells awesome. it comes in a nice bottle that i like alot. i bought it a jc penny's where i like to shop. i would definitely buy it again