CHANEL Cristalle Eau De Parfum Spray

CRISTALLE draws inspiration from Gabrielle Chanel's taste for the great outdoors and her natural yet sophisticated femininity. Its name evokes the invigorating breath of a weekend in the country; the reflection of a pure and free elegance. A floral-fresh fragrance with a balance of character and transparency.

Composition:

The sparkling, vibrant and delicate composition opens with a fresh and fruity burst of Peach and Mandarin: the heart blossoms with green notes of Hyacinth, softened with a Honeysuckle accord. A fragrance with a trail of scent tinged with Grasse Jasmine and Iris from Florence.

Art Of Perfuming:

The Eau de Parfum comes in a sleek, portable spray for effortless application on skin or clothes throughout the day.

Does this smell any good?
Do you sell this?
Start your review of CHANEL Cristalle Eau De Parfum Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
CHANEL Cristalle Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Lisa B.
CHANEL Cristalle Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
CHANEL Cristalle Eau De Parfum Spray This scent is timeless with a fruity base. It has a dreamy smell I can not get enough of!! Compliments every time i were but at $100.00 a bottle I only use on special occasions. This will remain a staple in my perfume collection!!😍⭐️❤️
Manichanh S.
East Hartford, CT
This product smells amazing. When applied it lasts a long time. Great to use when going out
alexis O.
Pittsburgh, PA
I actually really enjoyed this fragrance. It smelled like a high end candle but in the best way possible. Very, very strong. One or two sprays lasted all day & into the evening. Not a sweet scent so not something I repurchased to keep in my regular rotation, but if you’re curious I would definitely recommend! It’s not one that you hear people wearing super frequently, it stands out in a crowd!
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA
This has been my favorite perfume for years now and is definitely worth the price in my eyes. I have yet to find a perfume that lasts longer than this one. I’m not exaggerating when I say it will last DAYS at a time. The scent gives off classy business woman vibes, I’m always getting compliments on it!
Tyler C.
Cristalle smells wonderful. It's a springtime scent, slightly citrusy and sweet. It's Chanel, so it's obviously exclusive, but this one isn't even sold in most department stores, so you've really got to look for it. I received it as a gift, and I loved it.
Anastasia T.
Ewing, NJ
CHANEL Cristalle Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Anastasia T.
Man, does the smell of this send me right back to my childhood. This was the first Chanel perfume my mom bought for me when I was growing up and probably sparked my lifelong obsession with this brand. It’s incredibly fresh and unique. To date, I’ve never smelled a perfume quite like it.
Michelle N.
Diberville, MS
Nice light floral smell long lasting . Would  be perfect for a night out. Only have to utilize a small amount to last all day
Tamara R.
Jacksonville, AL
I've worn this a few times nothing to brag about. Its expensive like any other top brand. If I could change anything it would definitely be the price
Stephanie  D.
Charlotte, NC
Beautiful light crisp fragrance. It is not too heavy or strong. The notes are very soft with an elegant undertone. I have enjoyed this fragrance of years. It is a classic scent and I receive many compliments. Wonderful scent.
Tamika B.
There's a slight difference in the way most of Chanel fragrances smell. This one is unique and it's an amazing conversation starter! Whenever I wear it, someone almost always ask me about it. If you don't mind having someone on the bus questioning you or sitting too close. Then this is the one for you.