BY CHANEL

Karla M.
Karla M.
Boston, MA
I absolutely love Chanel perfume. It is the only perfume I wear. I normally wear the Chance line, and on a complete whim, I bought this perfume online. I had never smelled it before but took a chance with all the good reviews and Nordstrom's excellent return policy. I was not disappointed. There were some other reviews that said to wait a few minutes after you put it in before you decide if you like it and that is true. Initially I thought it was going to be too powerful, but within 5 minutes it completely changed. It's a very fresh, clean scent. On the first day I wore it out I got a lot of compliments. I highly recommend it.
Candace R.
Candace R.
Lithonia, GA
After beggingg for this for forever, my mom ended up getting me this product for my birthday. I probably won't ever get it again until I can afford, but that's okay. So obviously if I begged for it for a long time. It's great and strong (but not to strong), although it could last a little longer. Overall, this product is great and I hope when I run out of the one I have now, I will be able to afford another bottle.
Lynda B.
Lynda B.
Riverton, UT
Chanel Cristlle isa fresh spring/summer time floral fragrance with subdued woods undertone. The hyacinth dominates. At times it reminds me of lavender and heliotrope. It's clearly a purple scent. The dry down is clean like soap. Great to wear in hot weather. The citruses are fresh and delicious. This could even be called aquatic. If you like fresh florals this is the very definition of it.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Murray, UT
Chanel Chanel Chanel. My go two perfume. I have been wearing some type of a Chanel perfume since I was 12. When I received my first bottle I felt so grown up. Chanel can be a bit pricey, but it is worth it. Long lasting and just the right amount of scent.
aj m.
aj m.
Camarillo, CA
This is AMAZING! You may wonder why I put it in caps and that's because it is so great and I want to express Its sorta pricey but its long lasting and has a great smell. I highly recommend buying this. I have purchased this product four times already
Christmas b.
Christmas b.
Staten Island, NY
I love this product so much i always use it I recommend it to every single one i bought it from macys and I'm glad i did its a little bit pricey but affordable very long lasting and smells soooooooooooooo good lol i definitely recommend it to everyone
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Chanel Cristalle by Chanel smell ok. I love Coco by Chanel better. Elegant, luxurious spray closest in strength and character to the parfum form. The sleek, portable signature bottle is perfect for the dressing table or for travelling
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
San Antonio, TX
I love many of the Chanel scents but this one is not too strong and I can wear it all day long. I received it as a gift and I absolutely fell in love with this scent. If you like scents that are light and crisp , I recommend !!!
kelly a.
kelly a.
College Point, NY
I love the smell of this perfume, I always get asked every time I wear it, what are you wearing you smell so good. Sometime I don't want to answer because my friends might run out and buy it, lol
Nusrat C.
Nusrat C.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Chanel gives me life. The smell is great but really not anything special. However its something you can use daily and I would recommend if you want something on the pricier side.