BY CHANEL

Patricia T.
Miami, Florida
My go two perfume. I have been wearing some type of a Chanel perfume since I was 12. When I received my first bottle I felt so grown up.This is my favourite perfume of all time!! The price label may be high, like other perfumes today. But it is worth every penny!!
Candace J.
Brooklyn, NY
Sexy empowering sensual bold the list goes on for this. My mom gifted me this when I were a teen. I've never looked back since. If u wana feel strong an motivated this is definitely a go!
Allysa G.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
such a light and easy fragrance. i enjoy spraying some on when i go out. it is definitely pricey and not something i would buy myself all the time.
Pamela V.
Bronx, NY
Smell is just amazing. Who said you needed only one spray. I wear it and have everyone ask me what I have on or that I smell good
Brooklynn S.
Glencoe, AL
Cristalle has a very clean, fresh smell. It smelled different in the bottle compared to me wearing it. Nice fragrance
Tristin M.
Plaquemine, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing ! Pretty pricey but lasts an extremely long time! I used my last bottle daily for about a year 1/2!
Loutchana P.
Smells amazing first of all . Absolutely love it ....has a long lasting smell and is perfect for going out.
Marissa D.
Bakersfield, CA
I feel awesome and pretty when
I wear this to dinner with my husband and he can't keep
His hands off me
Marolyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
smell so good
Chanel always stay with their high standard with their products
I will buy it again
Toni D.
Conroe, TX
Veey good smell. Stays for hours. Will buy this product again. Veey happy with the purchase