Chanel Cristalle Body Lotion uploaded by Tiffany A.

BY CHANEL

( 25,85 EUR/100ml ) 'Cristalle' - Damen Body Lotion von 'Chanel' see more...

Alexis M.
Syracuse, NY
Cristalle is one of my favorite scents, but I would really like it if they improved their bath and body line. It's very runny which isn't terrible but it's definitely something that I believe they could and should fix. Especially for the price, I do love the bottle though and the way it looks. But overall, definitely a disappointment.
Jazmine V.
Sterling, IL
I absolutely love this lotion. This lotion leaves my skin feeling fresh and I feel like a baby. The smell is wonderful and I can't get enough I have literally bought about 12 of these within the past 5 months. I love love love Chanel. This is a yes.
Letícia C.
Great Neck, NY
The texture is slightly runny but I am ok with it. I find this lotion smells more like the EDP than the EDT for those of you who only like one or the other (I like both). I probably will buy this again because Cristalle is my HG in the summer. However, a caveat- the tobacco notes some users have noted in Cristalle do show up more in the body lotion (I don't smell it at all in the edt and only a bit in the EDP) so for those of you who don't like that part of Cristalle, you may want to pass on the body lotion
Jez B.
Henderson, KY
Channel yeck yes, i am in love to this brand but huhuhu i cant afford some of there product , its smell good its effective , long lasting love everything about this brand i use this before and still using for it.and recommend this all the time.maybe the price?
Sharah L.
Lake Mary, FL
A perfume body lotion is great to use when you don't want to have a strong perfume scent. I tried this one for the first time and was pleasantly surprised. The scent was light and not overpowering. Try it for yourself!
Valeria R.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Such a refreshing body lotion perfect for dry dull skin but only if you like spring scents not for the typical No. 5 users for this one is more light and bouncy while keeping your skin well moisturized and silky smooth. Ive been a channel user since its been used in my family through generations
allyson d.
Lone Tree, CO
This is an awesome product. It smells absolutely amazing and has great value. It may be pricey but its worth it. It lasts very long and you can use it many times. The scent is hard to describe. In my opinion it smells like heaven. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants good lotion.
Jeniffer C.
Paramount, CA
I love this lotion is smells so good and I really like it. It goes on so smooth onto the skin and keeps it pretty and soft and moisturized. The price is not to bad for the value of the lotion. I actually like it better than most lotions i can say it is my top 5 favorite lotions.
chan d.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I'm debating still about this product. it leaves my skin feeling a little sticky and i think the bottle could have been executed better. it didn't last very long but the scent is nice. not the best but it isn't bad. there are lots of room for improveent
gabby m.
It is very soft and moisturizing on the skin. I have used this product multiple times, but eventually the cost does add up. I feel like you shouldn't buy this product if you were money tight. I highly would recommend if you had some extra cash to spend.