BY CHANEL

Perfect for the precise application of complexion correctors of all textures. The thin, firm and tapered shape has been designed to conceal small blemishes and also blend coverage around the delicate eye area.

How To Use:

Dab light strokes of concealer on top of any imperfection dosing the ideal amount of product on the back of your hand. Blend well for invisible coverage.

Care instructions:
Designed for daily use, brushes with synthetic bristles should be washed regularly with warm water and shampoo or mild soap. Leave flat to dry, away from sources of heat.

Buy on Chanel
Laura H.
Lafayette
I love the velvety feel of this brush. I use it actually to apply my eye primer and also concealer/strobing contour. I recommend the entire gift set, I am most happy with it, but it’s very outdated!
Selena S.
Temple Terrace
Chanel has great brushes. Quality is great, but they are very expensive but the money if you can afford them; there are other brushes just as good. I love Chanel everything!
Lynley B.
Hilliard, OH
I love this concealer brush. This brush is very small, so it makes it easy to cover up problem areas precisely. This is a high quality concealer brush, and it's definitely worth the price if I say so myself!
Julie G.
Elmwood Park, IL
Not impressed by this brush. Very thin and does not do a good job of applying and/or smoothing put concealer. Can see streaks. Hard to get clean after use as well.
Kaylee L.
I don't like this brush for concealer but I do like it for packing eye shadows onto the lid! If you use this for concealer especially under the eye you will have to drag and pull and that is not something you want to do under the eye. I also like to use this brush to apply cream shadows and primer to my lid. Good for applying glitters as well.
Ashley R.
Bridgeton, NJ
Ok so I don’t actually use this for concealer I use it for eyeshadow, and it’s great at packing on color. By far 1 of my favorite brushes in my collection
Tina S.
Richland, WA
Smooth brush. Great sleek handle. Paints very evenly and blends lightly. I enjoy this product, and keep it handy.
Courtney C.
Anyone that's into makeup hardcore or is a makeup fanatic NEEDS to buy and own this brush.
Demi l.
Leeds, United kingdom.
Actually don't like this brush as when you are applying concealer it doesn't just slide of the brush you have to almost push and drag and with underneath the eye been very thin skin. I wouldn't want to use this alot.
sam B.
Luton
I love this brush it blends my concealer so well and it makes it look simply clean and flawless