CHANEL Coco Noir Parfum Bottle

COCO NOIR is the embodiment of a black that reveals femininity. The contemporary expression of a magnetic sensuality told in a modern oriental fragrance with luminous notes. The Parfum is the most precious version of the Luminous Oriental, housed in the iconic CHANEL Parfums bottle, hand-sealed with a black wax stamp.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

The voluptuous and enveloping interpretation of the Luminous Oriental.
The noble accord of Egyptian Jasmine and May Rose, the signature of CHANEL Parfums, gives depth and sensuality to the composition. The trail unfurls the magnetic notes of Patchouli and Tonka Bean, along with the more pronounced notes of Bourbon Vanilla and New Caledonian Sandalwood.

Inspiration:

CHANEL has always entrusted black with an essential role: to highlight a woman. COCO NOIR celebrates this paradoxical statement by using a deep black to bring a dazzling femininity to light.

Art Of Perfuming:

The Parfum is the quintessence of a fragrance, with its own unique application. Gabrielle Chanel's advice was to apply it "wherever you want to be kissed." Neck, wrist, décolleté… Dab a drop on your body's pulse points, wherever you can feel a heart beat.
A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body is also used to enhance its trail of scent.

Im honestly surprised people suggest the CHANEL Coco Noir Parfum Bottle over the [product:valentino-voce-viva-eau-de-parfum]? Now I can’t decide between those two & Prada Candy Night Eau de Parfum 🥺 help!
Start your review of CHANEL Coco Noir Parfum Bottle!
How would you rate this product?
Chrissy B.
CHANEL Coco Noir Parfum Bottle uploaded by Chrissy B.
Purchased at: Sephora
At first I didn’t like the scent to much, it did grow on me now it’s my favorite Chanel perfume . A little goes a long way and lasts in your clothes until CHANEL Coco Noir Parfum Bottle the next day .
Vivi L.
Broken Arrow, OK
my favorite, signature perfume. Coco Noir actually can describe my personality quite exactly. warm powdery floral, sweet and spicy, feminine but confident , elegant and luxurious, sexy and a bit bitchy vibes. Not a perfume for young ladies under 25 years old. but if you are a more mature person than your age, just graduated, first got a dream job - you can consider trying this.
Carmen R.
Raleigh, NC
This is my favorite fall/ winter fragrance when going out for a night out. This fragrance is very sophisticated and sultry. This is very long lasting and had great projection. Always get lots of compliments.
Jennifer G.
Sleepy Hollow, NY
CHANEL Coco Noir Parfum Bottle uploaded by Jennifer G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Wow this perfume is something I can’t describe... A true perfection. To me it lasts a decent amount of time. About 4 hours I would say. I love the bottle and the smell is exquisite. I wish it did last longer on my skin but overall one of my favorite perfumes ever. Just bought this for my birthday and I’m so happy to have it in my collection.
Sky N.
Sugar Land, TX
My holy grail of perfumes! This is my all time favorite perfume. I will continue to repurchase and repurchase.
Rhianna B.
outstanding sent. it’s light not to strong & it’s long lasting as well. Also i get many comments on this perfume which is one of the many reasons i love this product
Blerina L.
It’s nice and lasting. The scent is not that special and kind of old style but still very nice...
Chaunte H.
My signature scent! This bottle is magical! Definitely not a scent for the weak or weary. Must be able to back it with a slight attitude. Best gift I've received. Also, my boyfriend finds this scent IRRESISTIBLE! He nuzzles my skin trying to get whifs of me, always!
Lauren W.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Purchased at: Chanel
This is like catnip for men!!! In 10 years of being with my husband and desperately asking for his opinion on my perfumes he either doesn't care or he says "stinky ". But not with Coco Noir, oh no. He chases me around like a lovesick puppy. The first time I wore a sample of it he nuzzled in and and practically purred "mmmm what is that?!" I immediately hit 'add to cart'. It's warm without being too woodsy or gourmand (tonka and patchouli), floral without veering grandma (rose and jasmine), and a burst of bergamot on top that doesn't hit the back of the throat the way Mademoiselle does. I have zero regret buying this, it mixes fantastically with my body chemistry. I can also smell it on myself into the next morning. Simply lovely and I will be purchasing a bigger bottle eventually. Pretty sure this will become my signature for years to come. FWIW I'm just shy of 30. This definitely isn't a youthful fruity floral - it's a true women's perfume. Sophisticated and for someone who knows exactly what she wants in life.
Epsita H.
Astoria, NY
Purchased at: Barneys New York
I have both the eau de parfum and this parfum version. The difference is ratio of oils to alcohol content which is to say this one is vastly stronger. This is a dream - it is dark and moody like me but also feminine and sweet also like me! If I had to pick between the eau or the straight up parfum, I admit I tend to pick the eau for two reason 1. A little less expensive and 2. Having a higher alc content means the fragrance life lasts longer. So while it might smell weaker on the skin, if you won’t be able to finish a fragrance in about a year, it’s best to get the ones with a higher alc to oil ratio. OR you can get a fragrance fridge which is what I do. Love this perfume, it’s one of the only if not only chanel fragrance I love
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kylee C.