BY CHANEL

COCO NOIR moisturizing body lotion is like an extremely exquisite caress of the skin. It intensifies the trail of COCO NOIR and leaves the skin soft and moisturized. Its intensely brilliant bottle flaunts a fascinating contrast of black and gold. A sensual prelude to the Eau de Parfum. see more...

Buy on Chanel
  • "About the Product Chanel_COCO NOIR MOISTURIZING BODY LOTION 6.8oz CHANEL BODY LOTION. Recomendado." in 13 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and I'm a female who always smells good so i keep perfume or lotion and this brand is amazing " in 3 reviews
Iracema E.
San Diego, CA
I liked but not that much I don't recommended to young pple because the smell it's for older pple
But if ladies like to buy channel they could buy it at mac'ys bc it's a really good store with a higher quality
Marbel D.
Cambridge, MD
Oh my sweet Jesus, I am so very much in love with this product. Let me start off my saying that Chanel Coco Noir is my all time favorite fragrance. Its seductive, sexy and totally perfect in every way. I can rave about this perfume for ages but let me tell you about the body lotion. This is a perfect match made in heaven for anyone that loves the perfume itself. It not only leaves your skin silky soft but its also super fragranced with the unmistakable wondrous scent of Coco Noir. I feel that you need this in your life if you love the perfume.
Victoria G.
I love this body lotion mainly for the smell. It was my first time using it and its smells amazing! I wasn't sure if I like how my skin felt after wards. It still felt a little dry and not super moisturize. I would recommend using another daily lotion and using this one later on when going out at night. It is a little pricey but if you don't use it daily it will last a long time.
Stephanie I.
Lakewood Rch, FL
The smell of this is absolutely amazing! Sexy and seductive for sure! It lasts throughout the entire day. The scent isn't overpowering, which I also really like! I have just started using this and also own it in the perfume. I would highly recommend this product!
Priyanka J.
Fayette, IA
I love this product. I bought it as recommended by one of my friend and I am start liking it. with the use of this product on your body, you don't need to put perfume. I bought it at Macy. It is quite expensive so quiet hard to be afford by everyone.
Kayla R.
Bend, OR
This one I was a little Ugh about because it felt greasy on my hands and the smell gave me a head ache. I bought it off of the Chanel website. It was a little on the pricey side. Repeat user of this product. Maybe
Casey C.
Berlin, MD
Such a luxurious cream - scent lingers all day long. Beautiful packaging as well. I have always enjoyed Chanel products even thought I can't afford them often. I appreciate that they always put out a good product because at the price point - no consumer wants to feel as if they are wasting money. This is a luxury item for me that I will consistently ask for as a gift item.
Monique H.
Woodbridge, VA
So I love Chanel makeup but I never used any Chanel fragrance except Chanel No. 5 UNTIL Chanel Coco Noir came along!! The Chanel Coco Noir fragrance is perfect for day and night and when you layer the Chanel Coco Noir Moisturizing Body Lotion, you have a great long lasting fragrance!
Donica B.
Huntsville, AL
I use the Chanel Coco Noir perfume, and the smell is absolutely amazing. I layer the lotion on my skin first to ensure long-lasting scent and fragrance throughout the day. A bit pricey, but the scent is a classic fragrance you won't find elsewhere!
Jacqueline A.
Fayetteville, NC
I love the smell of this body lotion. It gives a rich and luxury scent to the person that is using the product. It is expensive but worth the price. It is long lasting. You can buy online or it might be at your mall. I would buy again and recommend it to others.