BY CHANEL

COCO NOIR is the embodiment of a black that reveals femininity. The contemporary expression of a magnetic sensuality told in a modern oriental fragrance with luminous notes. A radical creation.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A modern oriental fragrance with luminous notes.
As a prelude, a vibrant, sophisticated burst dominated by Bergamot sparks the curiosity. Filled with promises, a generous heart gradually reveals the striking sensuality of Rose and the remarkable note of Geranium Rose Leaf. A magnetic trail centred round Patchouli and Tonka Bean keeps the intrigue alive.

Inspiration:

CHANEL has always entrusted black with an essential role: to highlight a woman. COCO NOIR celebrates this paradoxical statement by using a deep black to bring a dazzling femininity to light.

Art Of Perfuming:

The eau de parfum comes in a spray format for an effortless application on skin or clothing.

A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body is also available to enhance the fragrance trail.

• ive been wondering how the smell lasts on the skin2 Answers
  • Any suggestions on the recommended age group this scent w...2 Answers
  • How is this compared to the coco mademoisellle? 2 Answers
Buy on Macy's
Kamolrat N.
CHANEL Coco Noir Eau De Parfum Spray is so elegant. I had Coco Mademoiselle and it became one of my favorite perfumes so I thought why not try Coco Noir as well. I think both scents are very similar, but the Noir is definitely more intense (as ones would expect). To me I prefer Coco Mademoiselle because it’s lighter and I find it more appropriate for a wider range of occasions.

Coco Noir has a very pretty and luxurious bottle. The black and gold colors create a perfect combination. It sits well on my bathroom sink and adds a little character to it.

Bottom line: If you like Coco Mademoiselle I think you will like Coco Noir as well. If you had to choose only one between the two, go for Coco Noir if you like a more intense scent. The staying power is great too.
Cassia E.
Elegant interpretation of Coco, more appropriate for daytime wear than classic Coco which is, frankly, a date and/or bedroom scent. Coco Noir has a similar complexity and intellectual interest, but its cleaner top notes make it say "executive" rather than "seductress".
Jess X.
Oakland
Purchased at: Macy's
These smell soooo good. Just one spray is enough. The smell last long too. I been obsessed ever since I first got it and use it whenever I go out. It’s a little expensive, but since I only spray once each time, it last very long. I love using this!
Melissa S.
Laredo, TX
I've seen reviews saying this isn't heavy. My dear if you are looking for PROJECTION aka you HAVEN'T walked in the room and people already notice you, then you'll love it. Yes, it's heavy...but in all the right ways. It evokes sophistication, sensuality, and a dark and foreboding character unmistakeably Chanel. This is my go-to fragrance because I am all about the heavy.
Amanda D.
Obviously CHANEL Coco Noir Eau De Parfum Spray is my all time favorite! It basically murders all other fragrances! (I have many favorites, no shade to other brands.) This sent is magical, heavenly, maybe it's made for angels. It's just too perfect! And it will literally last all day and night!
Sandra Q.
Las Vegas, NV
I just love it !!!! I love the container the color black.
the smell is worth buying I-just love the perfumer this is one of my favorite the smell !!
#thankschanel
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
While I have always worn the regular CoCo Mademoiselle I found this one to be a real different find. I purchased this at Macy's even though I wasn't the most wild about it at first test. But I love to collect frangrances and I couldn't let this one go. I tried it on a few more times and I really began to fall in love with it. While it does have more citrus notes that the regular, I loved it. The only thing  this lacked was a more musk linger as that is what makes me love the predecessor. I still wear this one time to time, but I mainly just wanted it to be part of my collection.
Katie C.
Reno, NV
One of my favorite perfumes. I mainly use it for going out. It is long lasting and one bottle lasts forever. While it is expensive, the longevity of the scent and how long it takes to get through a bottle make it worth it. I've gotten a lot of compliments on it from both men and women. If you live near a Nordstrom they will make you a sample if you want to try it on your skin before taking the plunge. I only wish they had a set with the lotion and body wash instead of having to buy them all separately.
Iam D.
lawrenceville, GA
Lady’s and gentlemen when I tell you this smell like heaven it’s amazing I brought mine from Macy’s and this is not my first time it’s a very nice bottle I like the size, yes I would recommend this for y’all and if your strict on smell y’all just head down to Macy’s they got y’all sample everything CHANEL Coco Noir Eau De Parfum Spray
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love this perfume for night time. It is a strong, enveloping scent that lingers incredibly. One spray and I am set for the night. I often get told how lovely I smell when wearing this. It is on the strong side and I don't find it to have a sweet or fruity scent at all. More rich, musky notes to me.
Heather O.
Any suggestions on the recommended age group this scent would be appropriate for?
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
Good reviews, worth the money though?
johana v.
Colton , CA
I tend to get headaches with anything overpowering, and I sense that's what this bottle is like, is it true? What does this smell like?
Jessica R.
ive been wondering how the smell lasts on the skin
Sharon G.
Los Angeles
How is this compared to the coco mademoisellle?