BY CHANEL

Magnetic and uncompromising, COCO NOIR reveals a black that is intimate, seductive and intensely brilliant. Striking top notes of Grapefruit and Bergamot accentuate the floral accord, with Rose and Jasmine, while Indonesian Patchouli and Sandalwood notes add warmth. see more...

Buy on Neiman ...*
Dallas M.
Review for: Chanel 14452880206 Coco Noir Eau De Parfum Spray - 100ml-3. 4oz more...
Obviously CHANEL COCO NOIR Eau de Parfum is my all time favorite! It basically murders all other fragrances! (I have many favorites, no shade to other brands.) This sent is magical, heavenly, maybe it's made for angels. It's just too perfect! And it will literally last all day and night!
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
While I have always worn the regular CoCo Mademoiselle I found this one to be a real different find. I purchased this at Macy's even though I wasn't the most wild about it at first test. But I love to collect frangrances and I couldn't let this one go. I tried it on a few more times and I really began to fall in love with it. While it does have more citrus notes that the regular, I loved it. The only thing  this lacked was a more musk linger as that is what makes me love the predecessor. I still wear this one time to time, but I mainly just wanted it to be part of my collection.
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorite perfumes. I mainly use it for going out. It is long lasting and one bottle lasts forever. While it is expensive, the longevity of the scent and how long it takes to get through a bottle make it worth it. I've gotten a lot of compliments on it from both men and women. If you live near a Nordstrom they will make you a sample if you want to try it on your skin before taking the plunge. I only wish they had a set with the lotion and body wash instead of having to buy them all separately.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love this perfume for night time. It is a strong, enveloping scent that lingers incredibly. One spray and I am set for the night. I often get told how lovely I smell when wearing this. It is on the strong side and I don't find it to have a sweet or fruity scent at all. More rich, musky notes to me.
Amanda R.
Testing in the store, I found this to be uplifting with citrus and patchouli, soft on the floral, of course it has the signature richness that Chanel brings.
Noir - it states. The bottle - black. Although beautiful right a first whiff, it did not have the deepness I was desiring. It seemed not quite dark enough for a Noir.
The longevity was some lacking.
I am not saying "no" to this, oh no no ahaha in fact, it maybe my next birthday gift to me, and worn casually, and during the day. A nice little day outing with Noir , I think the longevity would suffice. But that day - Coco and Allure Sensuelle were winning...
Jan E.
Santa Ana, CA
If I had to purchase the same perfume for the rest of my life, Would have to be  CHANEL Coco Noir, Eau De Parfum Spray I Loooove Strong Sophisticated Scents. It lasts all day! The kind of perfume that you stop noticing on you, but when you walk by someone you leave your scent! I always get compliments when using Chanel Coco Noir
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Yes yes yes. Chanel perfumes are always amazing but this is one of my all time favorites. Very classy smell and lasts all day. Extremely pricy but totally worth every penny. If you're going to invest a lot in a perfume I recommend this one!
Kelly M.
Greenwood, IN
This fragrance is elegant, seductive, mysterious, and edgy. At first it was a fall time fragrance for me. I received so many compliments on it that I wear it all the time. I've always been a fan of Chanel fragrance. That being said this one really wears well with my chemistry.
Francy M.
Tampa, FL
Review for: CHANEL COCO NOIR 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray more...
This perfume is class in a bottle. It opens citrusy, maybe a little too strong for some noses, but if you wait for 10 minutes it turns into a mysterious and feminine fragrance that will make you fall in love with...citrusy notes leave a little to say welcome to a sweet bouquet of roses, narcissus and jasmine that stays on of me for a long time. But my favorite "season" of this scent comes after all of that...base notes of this scent are so relaxing....balsamic and a little soapy...patchouli, vanilla and some others...on me it has a pretty long longevity and a moderate/heavy sillage (it depends on how much you spray on) The bottle design is just wow. The most beautiful one I ever seen. Classy and evergreen. Price is the only sad thing about this lovely creature... Ask for a little sample of this and smell it at home with no other perfumes in the air, ready to make you stoned and confused.
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
I love strong smelling perfumes this is a strong smelling classic edition to my Coco Chanel sets that I love the scent is a forever classic but wonderful very pricey but worth every penny
Sharon G.
Los Angeles
How is this compared to the coco mademoisellle?
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
Is this scent long lasting? Has anyone compared it to Tom Ford Black Orchid?
Ana V.
Huele muy fuerte??
Jessica R.
ive been wondering how the smell lasts on the skin
Briyana S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this Perfume worth the money and the hype.