Add a Photo

By CHANEL
#197 in Fragrance for Her
Magnetic and uncompromising, COCO NOIR reveals a black that is intimate, seductive and intensely brilliant. Striking top notes of Grapefruit and Bergamot accentuate the floral accord, with Rose and Jasmine, while Indonesian Patchouli and Sandalwood notes add warmth.
Photos (8)
Francy M.
Francy M.
Tampa, FL
June 27, 2016, 12:53 p.m.
Review for: CHANEL COCO NOIR 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
This perfume is class in a bottle. It opens citrusy, maybe a little too strong for some noses, but if you wait for 10 minutes it turns into a mysterious and feminine fragrance that will make you fall in love with...citrusy notes leave a little to say welcome to a sweet bouquet of roses, narcissus and jasmine that stays on of me for a long time. But my favorite "season" of this scent comes after all of that...base notes of this scent are so relaxing....balsamic and a little soapy...patchouli, vanilla and some others...on me it has a pretty long longevity and a moderate/heavy sillage (it depends on how much you spray on) The bottle design is just wow. The most beautiful one I ever seen. Classy and evergreen. Price is the only sad thing about this lovely creature... Ask for a little sample of this and smell it at home with no other perfumes in the air, ready to make you stoned and confused.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
March 14, 2016, 10:04 p.m.
Review for: Chanel 14452780206 Coco Noir Eau De Parfum Spray - 50ml-1. 7oz
I think this is going to be one of my new favorite, go-to perfumes. It smells so good. It's seductive yet soft. It's softer than other Chanel scents- I find some of them to be more mature... or even old lady-ish. It's also definitely more of a night time perfume. Plus it lasts sooo long. I took a shower and could still smell it on my wrists. One other thing that I love about this perfume: when looking at the description, it seems very flowery and sweet, but really the floral aspect isn't overpowering (I hate floral perfumes), and it's not too sweet of a scent.
LeAnna L.
LeAnna L.
This parfum tempts me to just walk around sniffing myself all day. Most women may consider it more of a night time or winter fragrance, but I'm happy to wear it in the heat. A man stopped me once to ask what I was wearing so he could buy it for his wife... a bit creepy but still a randomly nice compliment. The lasting power is exceptional but not overbearing. My 21-yr-old says it smells like something I would wear, which means "older woman" but I'll leave that opinion up to you.
L C.
L C.
April 22, 2016, 11:55 a.m.
Review for: CHANEL COCO NOIR 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
This is my favorite Chanel fragrance of all time! It is so feminine yet sophisticated! It had a bit of sandalwood in it which I think offers an amazing touch! I think that this perfume is a great middle ground for someone who wants something a little more serious than Chanel's more floral scents but isn't ready to take on the traditional Chanel N 5! All together this is an amazing scent worth the price!
Sophi F.
Sophi F.
Dallas, TX
Aug. 3, 2016, 7:08 p.m.
Review for: CHANEL COCO NOIR 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
do not wear Coco Noir frequently, but it is absolutely one of my favorite fragrances. While it is a bit strong for me, I find it perfect for a night out. It is great for a party, night out with friends, or a special date night. The scent lasts for quite a long time, and I never have to use more than one or two spritzes for an entire night. It is delicate yet delebrite. My favorite fragarence
Julia M.
Julia M.
July 12, 2016, 7:42 p.m.
Review for: CHANEL COCO NOIR 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
This is my most beloved fragrance. It feels dark and rich without being too spicy or oriental - more sublime and mature. It lands a bit heavy but the scent lightens quickly and once it does it is perfect. I get a ton of compliments whenever I wear it and people always ask me what I'm wearing, which is a sure sign that it's a good pick. My husband loves it, as well!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Hudson, MI
July 21, 2016, 8:24 p.m.
Review for: CHANEL COCO NOIR 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Thai is my sexy evening fragrance. Deep, dark, and rich. This is not for a woman that want to hide in a crowd. This is for the mysterious woman that drinks bourbon and plays poker with the men. She's fearless and raw. Makes no apologies. I feel powerful when I wear this. It changes everything even down to the way I walk. It's not clean or floral. It dangorus.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
March 13, 2016, 3:29 p.m.
Review for: Chanel 14452880206 Coco Noir Eau De Parfum Spray - 100ml-3. 4oz
Although it lasts the entire day, it is VERY heavy and I find that even if I can wear it, it has to be in the evening during winter months. It's very overpowering and almost too strong for me. Smells like something a more mature lady may enjoy! It's sweeter and not as strong as say, Chanel no5 (ugh, hate that one) but it's still quite powerful.
Lala R.
Lala R.
July 10, 2016, 5:53 p.m.
Review for: CHANEL COCO NOIR 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
I loveeee it! I got this one as a birthday present last year and yes i already finished it but it's just so good. Not too strong not too fruity. The fragrance gives you a light nice scent that makes every girls around you ask you what are you wearing!
Goes perfect for every event you happen to encounter.
Celina M.
Celina M.
July 30, 2016, 8:14 p.m.
Review for: CHANEL COCO NOIR 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
My signature perfume. I wear it on it's own in the winter, but during the summer and fall I mix it with my other perfumes to change it up a bit. I love the bottle because I mainly use Chanel perfumes and it looks beautiful with them all. It's strong so a little spray goes a long way!
Sharon G.
Sharon G.
Los Angeles
How is this compared to the coco mademoisellle?
Ana V.
Ana V.
Huele muy fuerte??
Daphne S.
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
Is this scent long lasting? Has anyone compared it to Tom Ford Black Orchid?
Briyana S.
Briyana S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this Perfume worth the money and the hype.
Heather O.
Heather O.
Any suggestions on the recommended age group this scent would be appropriate for?