BY CHANEL

Magnetic and uncompromising, COCO NOIR reveals a black that is intimate, seductive and intensely brilliant. Striking top notes of Grapefruit and Bergamot accentuate the floral accord, with Rose and Jasmine, while Indonesian Patchouli and Sandalwood notes add warmth. see more...

Buy on Chanel
Francy M.
Francy M.
Tampa, FL
This perfume is class in a bottle. It opens citrusy, maybe a little too strong for some noses, but if you wait for 10 minutes it turns into a mysterious and feminine fragrance that will make you fall in love with...citrusy notes leave a little to say welcome to a sweet bouquet of roses, narcissus and jasmine that stays on of me for a long time. But my favorite "season" of this scent comes after all of that...base notes of this scent are so relaxing....balsamic and a little soapy...patchouli, vanilla and some others...on me it has a pretty long longevity and a moderate/heavy sillage (it depends on how much you spray on) The bottle design is just wow. The most beautiful one I ever seen. Classy and evergreen. Price is the only sad thing about this lovely creature... Ask for a little sample of this and smell it at home with no other perfumes in the air, ready to make you stoned and confused.
LeAnna L.
LeAnna L.
This parfum tempts me to just walk around sniffing myself all day. Most women may consider it more of a night time or winter fragrance, but I'm happy to wear it in the heat. A man stopped me once to ask what I was wearing so he could buy it for his wife... a bit creepy but still a randomly nice compliment. The lasting power is exceptional but not overbearing. My 21-yr-old says it smells like something I would wear, which means "older woman" but I'll leave that opinion up to you.
Sophi F.
Sophi F.
Dallas, TX
do not wear Coco Noir frequently, but it is absolutely one of my favorite fragrances. While it is a bit strong for me, I find it perfect for a night out. It is great for a party, night out with friends, or a special date night. The scent lasts for quite a long time, and I never have to use more than one or two spritzes for an entire night. It is delicate yet delebrite. My favorite fragarence
Julia M.
Julia M.
This is my most beloved fragrance. It feels dark and rich without being too spicy or oriental - more sublime and mature. It lands a bit heavy but the scent lightens quickly and once it does it is perfect. I get a ton of compliments whenever I wear it and people always ask me what I'm wearing, which is a sure sign that it's a good pick. My husband loves it, as well!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Hudson, MI
Thai is my sexy evening fragrance. Deep, dark, and rich. This is not for a woman that want to hide in a crowd. This is for the mysterious woman that drinks bourbon and plays poker with the men. She's fearless and raw. Makes no apologies. I feel powerful when I wear this. It changes everything even down to the way I walk. It's not clean or floral. It dangorus.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Although it lasts the entire day, it is VERY heavy and I find that even if I can wear it, it has to be in the evening during winter months. It's very overpowering and almost too strong for me. Smells like something a more mature lady may enjoy! It's sweeter and not as strong as say, Chanel no5 (ugh, hate that one) but it's still quite powerful.
Lala R.
Lala R.
I loveeee it! I got this one as a birthday present last year and yes i already finished it but it's just so good. Not too strong not too fruity. The fragrance gives you a light nice scent that makes every girls around you ask you what are you wearing!
Goes perfect for every event you happen to encounter.
Celina M.
Celina M.
My signature perfume. I wear it on it's own in the winter, but during the summer and fall I mix it with my other perfumes to change it up a bit. I love the bottle because I mainly use Chanel perfumes and it looks beautiful with them all. It's strong so a little spray goes a long way!
Ariane F.
Ariane F.
Channel is my favorite fragrance. I enjoying the grown woman smell, makes me feel mature and powerful. I use it every time that I have the budget. It's a great investment! The bottle is nice and great to have in your bedroom even after it finishes. I recommend it to all my friends!
Joanne Kris S.
Joanne Kris S.
Carson, CA
This is my signature scent. I love this scent and it works well with my chemistry. It took me a while to dive into this scent cause of the price tag but nonetheless I caved and purchase a 3.4 oz and never looked back. It's such a luxurious scent and it just smells wonderful.
Sharon G.
Sharon G.
Los Angeles
How is this compared to the coco mademoisellle?
Ana V.
Ana V.
Huele muy fuerte??
Daphne S.
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
Is this scent long lasting? Has anyone compared it to Tom Ford Black Orchid?
Briyana S.
Briyana S.
Smyrna , GA
Is this Perfume worth the money and the hype.
Heather O.
Heather O.
Any suggestions on the recommended age group this scent would be appropriate for?