BY CHANEL #1 in Fragrance Oils for Her

A velvet body oil that leaves skin satiny soft and delicately scented with the fresh, modern Oriental fragrance. An airy dry-oil texture wraps the body in a silky veil.

Composition:

Featuring the freshness of Orange, the transparency of May Rose and the elegance of Patchouli.

Art Of Perfuming:

Held in a spray bottle, the oil can be finely misted over the body to enhance the fragrance trail of COCO MADEMOISELLE.

Buy on Chanel
Riham M.
This coco it’s makes you fresh always and the smells just amazing I’m in love with that one
Melissa H.
Port Orange, FL
Love this scent. Very beautiful. No issues with this scent. Last long. Can wear everyday.
Amanda D.
Moore, SC
I love this smell! It stays all day and I can smell it and always get asked what I wear.
Jane K.
Lancaster
I love this stuff! I use the perfume as well and omg! It is my #1 favorite perfume ever!
Jazmín C.
Huele muy rico, deja la piel suave y dura por mucho tiempo, es la mejor que he probado
Corrie B.
Lawton, OK
I like wearing this because I am sensitive to smell but it doesn't bother me!
Jay T.
I am in love with this smell it's soft and rich and it can last you all day
Emi M.
This is one of my favorites! Smells classy and it an never get too old!!!!!
Dhanu M.
AL khobar, Eastern province
This is one of the best fragrances of all time. It's so sexy, yet classy and sophisticated at the same time. It's not for the meek or faint of heart... no, no. Coco is for the empowered and confident woman.

This is a fragrance for women who seem to effortlessly succeed in all their endeavors, they aren't concerned with the trivial opinions of others, and they lift other women up because they are secure in who they are and they don't buy into petty cattiness or competition. Coco is just the ultimate "superwoman" perfume.
This is a MEMORABLE masterpiece that makes a woman smell like a woman in the best way .

CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum
Sidra I.
Bradford
This is quite pricey and so definitely a luxury product but if you want to treat yourself, it’s perfect. With the same signature scent as CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum it leaves skin fresh, hydrated and smelling divine. I use it sparingly because I don’t want the bottle to end!
Perla M.
kettleman city
How well is the scent ?
Eve H.
Lancaster
Does this last all day ? Love Chanel ❤️
Anna L.
Cedartown
What does this smell like?
Lizeth D.
Gaithersburg , MD
Ay me imagino usando esto
Skye🥀 L.
Toronto
Can anyone describe what this smells like.