BY CHANEL #1 in Fragrance Oils for Her

A velvet body oil that leaves skin satiny soft and delicately scented with the fresh, modern Oriental fragrance. An airy dry-oil texture wraps the body in a silky veil.

Composition:

Featuring the freshness of Orange, the transparency of May Rose and the elegance of Patchouli.

Art Of Perfuming:

Held in a spray bottle, the oil can be finely misted over the body to enhance the fragrance trail of COCO MADEMOISELLE.

Buy on Chanel
Lakitha D.
Orlando, FL
lol makes you feel like you smell better then everyone else and your the best thing walking I love everything Chanel
Kelli S.
North Ridgeville, OH
Obsessed. I find this scent addicting. Every time I wear it is can't stop smelling myself. It is so elegant and rich
Jennifer P.
San Diego, CA
loved this smell, fell in love when i had first smelled it. i was a first timer, but will keep buying this spray!
Angela A.
Los Angeles
This is my favorite! Not too oily for the skin. And stays on as it nourishes your skin to give it a soft glow
Aneesha H.
Naperville, IL
This smells amazing. It's the perfect combo scent and perfect for a nice evening out or an afternoon brunch.
Steph W.
I have been wearing this scent for years. I can't get myself t switch to a new one. I sware by this scent.
Luz R.
Indio, CA
Amo coco Chanel es increíble las fragancias la duración de sus productos el resultado que deja es asombroso
Vasty M.
McAllen ,
Been using this body oil spray since the age of 16 I am now 21 and I wouldn't trade it for any other spray.
Emmanuel E.
Ridgeland, SC
Coco Mademoiselle is my favorite perfume, is the best out there. When I discover this body oil I die for it
Samantha L.
Magnolia, TX
The scent is captivating and love the convenience of the spray oil. Easy dispensing and amazing moisturizer
Perla M.
kettleman city
How well is the scent ?
Eve H.
Lancaster
Does this last all day ? Love Chanel ❤️
Anna L.
Cedartown
What does this smell like?
Lizeth D.
Gaithersburg , MD
Ay me imagino usando esto
Skye🥀 L.
Toronto
Can anyone describe what this smells like.