Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Velvet Body Oil Spray 200ml/6.8oz uploaded by Renzyl B.Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Velvet Body Oil Spray 200ml/6.8oz uploaded by Iara F.

BY CHANEL

A delightful nicely perfumed oil for pampering treatment Contains emollients moisturizing & conditioning agents Helps soften hydrate & soothe skin Uplifts mood with feminine & sexy young & exciting scent Elegance expressed in simplicity & understated luxury Perfect to apply after shower or bath see more...

Buy on Chanel
Lupe C.
West edmeston, NY
By far the most timeless scent. Chanel products are amazing. Smell is subtle and lasts all day.
Iara F.
Maravilhoso perfume toda mulher deveria ter um Coco Chanel desse maravilhoso recomendo mesmo
Shannon P.
Orlando, FL
Long lasting and every mature smell but not overpowering. It's a nice perfume. Pricey though
Amanda D.
Moore, SC
I love this smell! It stays all day and I can smell it and always get asked what I wear.
Jane K.
Lancaster
I love this stuff! I use the perfume as well and omg! It is my #1 favorite perfume ever!
Melissa H.
Port Orange, FL
Love this scent. Very beautiful. No issues with this scent. Last long. Can wear everyday.
Jazmín C.
Huele muy rico, deja la piel suave y dura por mucho tiempo, es la mejor que he probado
Corrie B.
Lawton, OK
I like wearing this because I am sensitive to smell but it doesn't bother me!
Jay T.
I am in love with this smell it's soft and rich and it can last you all day
Emi M.
This is one of my favorites! Smells classy and it an never get too old!!!!!