Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Velvet Body Oil Spray 200ml/6.8oz uploaded by Renzyl B.Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Velvet Body Oil Spray 200ml/6.8oz uploaded by Iara F.

BY CHANEL

A delightful nicely perfumed oil for pampering treatment Contains emollients moisturizing & conditioning agents Helps soften hydrate & soothe skin Uplifts mood with feminine & sexy young & exciting scent Elegance expressed in simplicity & understated luxury Perfect to apply after shower or bath see more...

Buy on Chanel
Steph W.
I have been wearing this scent for years. I can't get myself t switch to a new one. I sware by this scent.
Brittney B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is the best scent I've ever smelled. I want to be wearing it alllll the time. I get non stop compliments when I'm wearing this scent and everyone always wants to know what it is and where they can get it!
Leslie T.
Dayton, OH
First off I love purfume oils. To me they melt into you skin and it makes it last a lot longer. I love this perfume it smells amazing and I get so many compliments when I wear it.
Faye V.
West Hartford, CT
I absolutely love this body oil. It is a staple in my beauty regime. I put it on right after a shower and it is absorbed quickly and is far from greasy. The smell lasts a long time and it's a great alternative to the perfume. It's not that moisturizing but it's a nice layer of fragrance. Just put unscented lotion underneath to get a more moisturized feel.
Katrina G.
Patchogue, NY
Absolutely recommend this prodyct, the smell is gorgeous, its a little strong so i don't use to many squirts at the same time. But its very long lasting snd every time i wesr this i always get asked what scent I'm wearing and complimented i smell great.
Hannah G.
Caldwell, ID
FIrst off, I love body oil, so when it comes to adding my favorite fragrance to it, I'm completely smitten. I ordered this online and while it was pricey (it's Chanel, duh) it was SO worth the price! I recommend this to my friends all the time because it's the best of both worlds!
Kelli S.
North Ridgeville, OH
Obsessed. I find this scent addicting. Every time I wear it is can't stop smelling myself. It is so elegant and rich
Melissa H.
Port Orange, FL
Love this scent. Very beautiful. No issues with this scent. Last long. Can wear everyday.
Andrea R.
Erath, LA
Omg! My holy grail!! I own so many of these lol! My absolute fragrance ever! Smells AMAZING and stays
On for long! I love it.
Lynley B.
Dublin, OH
How this isn't a solid 5.0 in rating is beyond me. The velvet body oil is magical. You think I'm kidding, but put this stuff on your legs and they immediately transform to super model legs. In addition to making you look great, it smells exactly like the parfum. You know how some products that are intended to go with parfums don't exactly live up to your expectations? Well, this isn't like that. This is amazing. I repeat, amazing!