Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Velvet Body Oil Spray 200ml/6.8oz uploaded by Renzyl B.Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Velvet Body Oil Spray 200ml/6.8oz uploaded by Iara F.

BY CHANEL

A delightful nicely perfumed oil for pampering treatment Contains emollients moisturizing & conditioning agents Helps soften hydrate & soothe skin Uplifts mood with feminine & sexy young & exciting scent Elegance expressed in simplicity & understated luxury Perfect to apply after shower or bath see more...

Buy on Chanel
Aneesha H.
Naperville, IL
This smells amazing. It's the perfect combo scent and perfect for a nice evening out or an afternoon brunch.
Emmanuel E.
Ridgeland, SC
Coco Mademoiselle is my favorite perfume, is the best out there. When I discover this body oil I die for it
Samantha L.
Magnolia, TX
The scent is captivating and love the convenience of the spray oil. Easy dispensing and amazing moisturizer
Steph W.
I have been wearing this scent for years. I can't get myself t switch to a new one. I sware by this scent.
Vasty M.
McAllen ,
Been using this body oil spray since the age of 16 I am now 21 and I wouldn't trade it for any other spray.
Luz R.
Indio, CA
Amo coco Chanel es increíble las fragancias la duración de sus productos el resultado que deja es asombroso
Stephanie H.
Reno, NV
This smells soooooo gooood! I want the perfume! But this did the trick and is fun and luxurious to wear!
Marilyn R.
Portland, OR
Absolutely freaking love it!!! 10/10 would recommend. I love the aroma to it! Totally worth the price.
Jenna H.
Suffield, CT
Lost lasting and smells great the oil helps dry skin while making it smell great for the whole day
Giovanna F.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I received this as a gift and I personally do not like it as it was way too overpowering for me.