Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Velvet Body Oil Spray 200ml/6.8oz uploaded by Renzyl B.Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Velvet Body Oil Spray 200ml/6.8oz uploaded by Iara F.

BY CHANEL

A delightful nicely perfumed oil for pampering treatment Contains emollients moisturizing & conditioning agents Helps soften hydrate & soothe skin Uplifts mood with feminine & sexy young & exciting scent Elegance expressed in simplicity & understated luxury Perfect to apply after shower or bath see more...

Buy on Chanel
Joyce A.
It's ik not what I expected at all I don't really like the smell it gives me headaches from time to time so I rather not wear it
Andrea R.
Erath, LA
Omg! My holy grail!! I own so many of these lol! My absolute fragrance ever! Smells AMAZING and stays
On for long! I love it.
Beatriz G.
Smells wonderful, the scent will last you almost all day! All Channel products in general may be pricey but well worth it.
Sydney C.
This smells so good the quality of it is 100% it last me over a year and it's long lasting for sure I got it from belk
dawn p.
Port Richey, FL
Omy loves this i am addicted to it i keep coming back for me got it online and love the size it's lasted me a long time
Chelsie H.
Phoenix , AZ
This smells amazing. I love it. I feel so feminine when I wear it. I always get compliments. Will buy when it runs out.
Lakitha D.
Orlando, FL
lol makes you feel like you smell better then everyone else and your the best thing walking I love everything Chanel
Kelli S.
North Ridgeville, OH
Obsessed. I find this scent addicting. Every time I wear it is can't stop smelling myself. It is so elegant and rich
Jennifer P.
San Diego, CA
loved this smell, fell in love when i had first smelled it. i was a first timer, but will keep buying this spray!
Angela A.
Los Angeles
This is my favorite! Not too oily for the skin. And stays on as it nourishes your skin to give it a soft glow