Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Velvet Body Oil Spray 200ml/6.8oz uploaded by Renzyl B.Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Velvet Body Oil Spray 200ml/6.8oz uploaded by Iara F.

BY CHANEL

A delightful nicely perfumed oil for pampering treatment Contains emollients moisturizing & conditioning agents Helps soften hydrate & soothe skin Uplifts mood with feminine & sexy young & exciting scent Elegance expressed in simplicity & understated luxury Perfect to apply after shower or bath see more...

Buy on Chanel
Melissa H.
Port Orange, FL
Love this scent. Very beautiful. No issues with this scent. Last long. Can wear everyday.
Aneesha H.
Naperville, IL
This smells amazing. It's the perfect combo scent and perfect for a nice evening out or an afternoon brunch.
Shannon P.
Orlando, FL
Long lasting and every mature smell but not overpowering. It's a nice perfume. Pricey though
Sarah C.
My boyfriend loves when I wear this and I only put it on for special occasions when I want to wear matching brand perfume. Softens and soothes the skin with the oil.
Angela A.
Los Angeles
This is my favorite! Not too oily for the skin. And stays on as it nourishes your skin to give it a soft glow
Brittney B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is the best scent I've ever smelled. I want to be wearing it alllll the time. I get non stop compliments when I'm wearing this scent and everyone always wants to know what it is and where they can get it!
dawn p.
Port Richey, FL
Omy loves this i am addicted to it i keep coming back for me got it online and love the size it's lasted me a long time
Leslie T.
Dayton, OH
First off I love purfume oils. To me they melt into you skin and it makes it last a lot longer. I love this perfume it smells amazing and I get so many compliments when I wear it.
Yeritza S.
What can I say Great Smell, Long lasting from the minute you put it on to the end of the day.Most scents don't last that long.Scent is smooth and pleasant not overwhelming .First time as a gift would buy again when i run out. So I try not to use so much.:)
Lauren H.
Ezel, KY
This is the best!!! My sister got me hooked on this product!!! I absolutely loves the way it smells and feels!! This product is amazing!