Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Velvet Body Oil Spray 200ml/6.8oz uploaded by Renzyl B.Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Velvet Body Oil Spray 200ml/6.8oz uploaded by Iara F.

BY CHANEL

A delightful nicely perfumed oil for pampering treatment Contains emollients moisturizing & conditioning agents Helps soften hydrate & soothe skin Uplifts mood with feminine & sexy young & exciting scent Elegance expressed in simplicity & understated luxury Perfect to apply after shower or bath see more...

Buy on Chanel
Emi M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorites! Smells classy and it an never get too old!!!!!
Jay T.
I am in love with this smell it's soft and rich and it can last you all day
Joyce A.
It's ik not what I expected at all I don't really like the smell it gives me headaches from time to time so I rather not wear it
Angela A.
Los Angeles
This is my favorite! Not too oily for the skin. And stays on as it nourishes your skin to give it a soft glow
Sarah C.
My boyfriend loves when I wear this and I only put it on for special occasions when I want to wear matching brand perfume. Softens and soothes the skin with the oil.
MaryAnn M.
Lubbock, TX
This Chanel Coco Mademoiselle is beyond to die for. The smell is elegant and very luxurious. This packaging is amazing. I received this from my boy friend so I'm not sure where he bought it but it is to die for. I think it was a little price but its Chanel it lux.
Steph W.
I have been wearing this scent for years. I can't get myself t switch to a new one. I sware by this scent.
Cristina P.
Absolutely fabulous oil after a nice clean shower the oil makes you soft and smelling good and ready for bed with a nice sense of smell love this product
Brittney B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is the best scent I've ever smelled. I want to be wearing it alllll the time. I get non stop compliments when I'm wearing this scent and everyone always wants to know what it is and where they can get it!
Leslie T.
Dayton, OH
First off I love purfume oils. To me they melt into you skin and it makes it last a lot longer. I love this perfume it smells amazing and I get so many compliments when I wear it.