Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Velvet Body Oil Spray 200ml/6.8oz uploaded by Renzyl B.Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Velvet Body Oil Spray 200ml/6.8oz uploaded by Iara F.

BY CHANEL

A delightful nicely perfumed oil for pampering treatment Contains emollients moisturizing & conditioning agents Helps soften hydrate & soothe skin Uplifts mood with feminine & sexy young & exciting scent Elegance expressed in simplicity & understated luxury Perfect to apply after shower or bath see more...

Buy on Chanel
Valeria G.
San Antonio, TX
One of my go to body sprays! I've been using this since high school, 7 years, and I still love the scent. I get tired of scents easily but this one never gets old or goes out of style
Leslie T.
Dayton, OH
First off I love purfume oils. To me they melt into you skin and it makes it last a lot longer. I love this perfume it smells amazing and I get so many compliments when I wear it.
Jeannie G.
This is one of my favorite summertime fragrances. The scent is pleasant and another person has to be close to you to smell it so I wear it to the office frequently.
Cristina P.
Absolutely fabulous oil after a nice clean shower the oil makes you soft and smelling good and ready for bed with a nice sense of smell love this product
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
I adore this fragrance. It's a great subtle sweet scent. I love how it smells on my skin as opposed to my clothing...either way it's an amazing perfume.
Christina L.
Jackson, NJ
My favorite scent. This is my always go to when i go out or just want to wear anytime. Subtle but strong enough for others to pick up on when you wear it
Mersaydez H.
This product has such a BEAUTIFUL scent!!! Compared to others, I love this the most. I love the quality of products that Chanel comes out with! ❤️
Lauren H.
Ezel, KY
This is the best!!! My sister got me hooked on this product!!! I absolutely loves the way it smells and feels!! This product is amazing!
Jenny T.
Laredo, TX
I love this , the smell is just amazing every time I use the body oil spray I get a lot of compliments so it's a must for me to have!
Paola K.
Minneapolis, MN
Este aceite lo amo es sensacional , Chanel siempre tiene las mejores fragancias, sus olores Duràn por días , y sus cualidad es 100%