BY CHANEL #1 in Fragrance Oils for Her

A velvet body oil that leaves skin satiny soft and delicately scented with the fresh, modern Oriental fragrance. An airy dry-oil texture wraps the body in a silky veil.

Composition:

Featuring the freshness of Orange, the transparency of May Rose and the elegance of Patchouli.

Art Of Perfuming:

Held in a spray bottle, the oil can be finely misted over the body to enhance the fragrance trail of COCO MADEMOISELLE.

Buy on Chanel
MaryAnn M.
Lubbock, TX
This Chanel Coco Mademoiselle is beyond to die for. The smell is elegant and very luxurious. This packaging is amazing. I received this from my boy friend so I'm not sure where he bought it but it is to die for. I think it was a little price but its Chanel it lux.
Chloe A.
I adore the Chanel Coco Mademoiselle velvet body oil spray for days where it is too hot for a full bodied perfume spray. I spray it on myself as soon as I get out of the shower. The fragrance is classic and subtle, perfect for summer. I highly recommend it!
Faye V.
West Hartford, CT
I absolutely love this body oil. It is a staple in my beauty regime. I put it on right after a shower and it is absorbed quickly and is far from greasy. The smell lasts a long time and it's a great alternative to the perfume. It's not that moisturizing but it's a nice layer of fragrance. Just put unscented lotion underneath to get a more moisturized feel.
Yeritza S.
What can I say Great Smell, Long lasting from the minute you put it on to the end of the day.Most scents don't last that long.Scent is smooth and pleasant not overwhelming .First time as a gift would buy again when i run out. So I try not to use so much.:)
Katrina G.
Patchogue, NY
Absolutely recommend this prodyct, the smell is gorgeous, its a little strong so i don't use to many squirts at the same time. But its very long lasting snd every time i wesr this i always get asked what scent I'm wearing and complimented i smell great.
Heather L.
Minneapolis, MN
Coco Mademoiseelle is by far my favorite fragrance. It's sweet but clean and flowery and never feels out of date. I wish I could afford to buy it all the time so when I do have it its a treat. This velvet oil body spray scented my skin just enough so I was smelling great all day and my skin felt moisturizes.
Brittney B.
I think this is the best scent I've ever smelled. I want to be wearing it alllll the time. I get non stop compliments when I'm wearing this scent and everyone always wants to know what it is and where they can get it!
NIcole B.
Memphis, TN
This is a more subtle scent than the EDP. That said, I like it a lot for daily use. It's not overwhelming, and you still smell great by the end of the day. The spray mechanism works really well and never clogs. It's also fairly moisturizing, but I don't use it as my main method of moisturizing.
Sophia G.
Flagstaff, AZ
Enchanted by this scent, it smells of happy days and luxury. And just a small use of it goes a long way and you will be able to smell yourself still after many hours of wear! Just be careful not to overdo it because giving your coworkers or friends a headache from this wouldn't be good.
Megan S.
I love this smell and have been using it as a go to product for years. It makes you feel so feminine and confident in yourself. It's long lasting and a little goes a long way. So it's an overall great value. I would recommend it for any occasion, regular day-to-day or special.
Eve H.
Lancaster
Does this last all day ? Love Chanel ❤️
Perla M.
kettleman city
How well is the scent ?
Anna L.
Cedartown
What does this smell like?
Lizeth D.
Gaithersburg, MD
Ay me imagino usando esto
Sumaiya K.