Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Velvet Body Oil Spray 200ml/6.8oz uploaded by Renzyl B.Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Velvet Body Oil Spray 200ml/6.8oz uploaded by Iara F.

BY CHANEL

A delightful nicely perfumed oil for pampering treatment Contains emollients moisturizing & conditioning agents Helps soften hydrate & soothe skin Uplifts mood with feminine & sexy young & exciting scent Elegance expressed in simplicity & understated luxury Perfect to apply after shower or bath see more...

Buy on Chanel
Iara F.
Maravilhoso perfume toda mulher deveria ter um Coco Chanel desse maravilhoso recomendo mesmo
Jazmín C.
Huele muy rico, deja la piel suave y dura por mucho tiempo, es la mejor que he probado
Emmanuel E.
Ridgeland, SC
Coco Mademoiselle is my favorite perfume, is the best out there. When I discover this body oil I die for it
Chantel P.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I can use this in place of lotion. Goes on very light, yet my skin feels velvety smooth... I also smell so great I find myself sneaking and sniffing myself. I smell awesome all day.
Jay T.
I am in love with this smell it's soft and rich and it can last you all day
Emi M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorites! Smells classy and it an never get too old!!!!!
Jillian F.
East Greenbush, NY
The smell is amazing! It's definitely worth the price you pay! It last all day! You barely have to use any for yourself to smell amazing! Be ready for a million compliments!
Jane K.
Lancaster
I love this stuff! I use the perfume as well and omg! It is my #1 favorite perfume ever!
MaryAnn M.
Lubbock, TX
This Chanel Coco Mademoiselle is beyond to die for. The smell is elegant and very luxurious. This packaging is amazing. I received this from my boy friend so I'm not sure where he bought it but it is to die for. I think it was a little price but its Chanel it lux.
Maria W.
San Diego, CA
My mom uses channel no. 5 and always smelled great, but I just did not think channel was for me until I smelled and started using Coco Mademoiselle. This is my favorite perfume and body oil spray is a must. Even though the fragrance of your perfume lasts, when you add the velvet body oil spray you always smell perfect - even after a long day at work.