Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Velvet Body Oil Spray 200ml/6.8oz uploaded by Iara F.Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Velvet Body Oil Spray 200ml/6.8oz uploaded by Renzyl B.

BY CHANEL

A delightful nicely perfumed oil for pampering treatment Contains emollients moisturizing & conditioning agents Helps soften hydrate & soothe skin Uplifts mood with feminine & sexy young & exciting scent Elegance expressed in simplicity & understated luxury Perfect to apply after shower or bath see more...

Buy on Chanel
Sophia G.
Flagstaff, AZ
Enchanted by this scent, it smells of happy days and luxury. And just a small use of it goes a long way and you will be able to smell yourself still after many hours of wear! Just be careful not to overdo it because giving your coworkers or friends a headache from this wouldn't be good.
Megan S.
I love this smell and have been using it as a go to product for years. It makes you feel so feminine and confident in yourself. It's long lasting and a little goes a long way. So it's an overall great value. I would recommend it for any occasion, regular day-to-day or special.
Lauren N.
Glendale, AZ
Favorite body oil ever! It lingers on the skin in the best way, you need the tiniest amount so the price point doesn't bother me. I purchase mine at Macy's and I have purchased two bottles so far.
Chantel B.
Eustis, FL
I don't know if I can put into words how much I love this product. The smell is amazing and I get asked all the time what perfume I'm wearing. The scent lasts all day long and it is simply amazing.
Daniela C.
Lenore, CA
I have to say this is my absolute favorite perfume that I own! It smells great and lastes on all day no matter what I do. I get complements all day of how good I smell not like other perfumes that I have used that the fragrance goes away after a few hours.
Chantel P.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I can use this in place of lotion. Goes on very light, yet my skin feels velvety smooth... I also smell so great I find myself sneaking and sniffing myself. I smell awesome all day.
Jillian F.
East Greenbush, NY
The smell is amazing! It's definitely worth the price you pay! It last all day! You barely have to use any for yourself to smell amazing! Be ready for a million compliments!
Sarah C.
My boyfriend loves when I wear this and I only put it on for special occasions when I want to wear matching brand perfume. Softens and soothes the skin with the oil.
Kathleen H.
Cincinnati, OH
This smells amazing. I am always getting compliments on the way i smell. Whether its expensive or not so expensive. I love getting compliments I also love VS Bombshell and Very Sexy fragrances.
Leah V.
This scent is beautiful . Very Feminine yet not overpowering like other perfumes. This also lasts all day. I only spritz a little and it goes a long way. Definitely try this if you have not.