CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Velvet Body Oil Spray

A velvet body oil that leaves skin satiny soft and delicately scented with the fresh, modern Oriental fragrance. An airy dry-oil texture wraps the body in a silky veil.

Composition:

Featuring the freshness of Orange, the transparency of May Rose and the elegance of Patchouli.

Art Of Perfuming:

Held in a spray bottle, the oil can be finely misted over the body to enhance the fragrance trail of COCO MADEMOISELLE.

Is this moisturizing?
How long does this scent last for in a day?? And how much would you apply? 💓
Start your review of CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Velvet Body Oil Spray!
How would you rate this product?
6 days ago
Great product to layer your perfume with! It dries down super soft and absorbs quickly into the skin. I like to use this right after a shower right after towel drying. Leaves the skin super soft. I enjoy putting it on the ends of my hair too and the scent lasts all day. As for the fragrance, I find it starts off a little sweeter than the parfum. Theres almost a little honey note in the beginning but it gently and beautifully mellows out into the classy scent we all love, with much less of a patchouli ending note.
2 days agoJacksonville, FL
You can never go wrong with Coco mademoiselle by Chanel especially in this velvet body spray it’s great I love it and the price is grade a little goes a long way and if you want to smell fabulous and feel fabulous and I also have a great day use this product it will help enhance that for you
2 months agoEast Orange, NJ
I use this whenever I'm going out on a date. It's such a sexy scent that I always get compliments on it which is an added plus. it's light and non greasy which is good becuase I hate that sticky greasy feel of body oils, the scent plus the formula makes this a go to for me.
6 days agoAtlanta
This body mist was good. It smelled nice and lasted long. I love that the scent wasn't too strong. I think that larger bottles would be great. I got the biggest bottle available and it was pretty small in comparison to other fragrances. I would tell other to purchase it.
a month agoOskaloosa, IA
Love love love! It has an amazing smell! At work I always get told how nice I smell from my co workers. People say that they can smell me before I enter a room. If you don't like strong scents this might not be for you. But I know many other people who love it too!
6 days ago
AMAZING feeling on my skin. The scent is absolutely remarkable. I love the color of it as well, reminds me of the spring. The only way I can think of improving it is to make the bottle bigger. First time user! And yes, I would recommend to every girl.
a month ago
It is heavenly.Velvety oil perfumed with the feminine and sexy, young and exciting scent. Smells amazing this oil version absorbs into your skin super fast leaving a fresh fragrance and soft skin. Very light sent. Works great right out of the shower.
a month ago
This smells the best out of most of the products that I purchased I love how easy it is to put on the skin and how long the smell lasts it is a good size bottle the packaging is great and how it looks it looks very elegant I love this product and you would to if you had it.
a month agoJamaica
It does have a nice scent, to be honest, but it is wayyyy to pricey for it,s size and I would not recommend this to anybody honestly unless you really like scented body oils.
2 months agoOcala, FL
This product is so amazing. A slight spray and the smell goes a long way. My husband loves the smell of this. A little pricey but that's why a little goes a long way
Ask a question to the Influenster community...