CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Velvet Body Oil Spray uploaded by Dior K.CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Velvet Body Oil Spray uploaded by Iara F.CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Velvet Body Oil Spray uploaded by Renzyl B.

BY CHANEL #1 in Fragrance Oils for Her

A velvet body oil that leaves skin satiny soft and delicately scented with the fresh, modern Oriental fragrance. An airy dry-oil texture wraps the body in a silky veil.

Composition:

Featuring the freshness of Orange, the transparency of May Rose and the elegance of Patchouli.

Art Of Perfuming:

Held in a spray bottle, the oil can be finely misted over the body to enhance the fragrance trail of COCO MADEMOISELLE.

Buy on Chanel
Caroline🏁🍓 D.
Miami
I love this product but my mom says otherwise. I gave it thinking it would be the perfect Mother’s Day gift and she sprayed the perfume once to see how it smells and she said it smells exactly the same as the perfume I used when I was 5 with the Dora sticker on it! She would never offend her favorite brand of all time (channel) but it was horrible! Never ever again using this or giving it away. Felt supper embarrassed O-M-G
Ericka H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Pure elegance rich girl scent! ☺️ I love this oil it smells like an early spring day in Paris. Youthful but chic, fresh yet classic blossom in the air and crisp white wine at dinner, innocent crystal like, unbelievably long lasting incredible high quality. CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Velvet Body Oil Spray
Livvi D.
This is one of my top 10 favorite perfumes to wear. I love how it smells and lingers all throughout the day. Its not too expensive either. You can't go wrong with Chanel Coco.
Dior K.
Boynton Beach
Amazing Perfume i honestly am in love with a lot of the perfume in the Chanel collection, truly amazing perfumes over all it smells amazing, its long lasting, its very good for day to day actions, its not too too harsh but i like perfume that are often strong
Maria W.
San Diego, CA
My mom uses channel no. 5 and always smelled great, but I just did not think channel was for me until I smelled and started using Coco Mademoiselle. This is my favorite perfume and body oil spray is a must. Even though the fragrance of your perfume lasts, when you add the velvet body oil spray you always smell perfect - even after a long day at work.
Hannah G.
Caldwell, ID
FIrst off, I love body oil, so when it comes to adding my favorite fragrance to it, I'm completely smitten. I ordered this online and while it was pricey (it's Chanel, duh) it was SO worth the price! I recommend this to my friends all the time because it's the best of both worlds!
MaryAnn M.
Lubbock, TX
This Chanel Coco Mademoiselle is beyond to die for. The smell is elegant and very luxurious. This packaging is amazing. I received this from my boy friend so I'm not sure where he bought it but it is to die for. I think it was a little price but its Chanel it lux.
Chloe A.
New York
I adore the Chanel Coco Mademoiselle velvet body oil spray for days where it is too hot for a full bodied perfume spray. I spray it on myself as soon as I get out of the shower. The fragrance is classic and subtle, perfect for summer. I highly recommend it!
Faye V.
West Hartford, CT
I absolutely love this body oil. It is a staple in my beauty regime. I put it on right after a shower and it is absorbed quickly and is far from greasy. The smell lasts a long time and it's a great alternative to the perfume. It's not that moisturizing but it's a nice layer of fragrance. Just put unscented lotion underneath to get a more moisturized feel.
Yeritza S.
What can I say Great Smell, Long lasting from the minute you put it on to the end of the day.Most scents don't last that long.Scent is smooth and pleasant not overwhelming .First time as a gift would buy again when i run out. So I try not to use so much.:)
Perla M.
kettleman city
How well is the scent ?
Anna L.
Cedartown
What does this smell like?
Eve H.