CHANEL COCO MADEMOISELLE Parfum Grand Extrait uploaded by Chaba B.

BY CHANEL

A fresh, modern Oriental scent that recalls the irrepressible spirit of a young Coco Chanel. The Parfum, the purest, most potent expression of fragrance, is presented here in its rarest, most collectible form — a deluxe, limited-edition grand flacon. A treasure for the parfum connoisseur and fragrance collector alike, the classic faceted bottle is secured by means of baudruchage, a masterful sealing technique perfected by Chanel.

The majestic faceted glass bottle — cut like a monumental diamond and sealed by the art of baudruchage — is nestled in a white satin-lined, artisan-crafted case that protects and encloses the legendary scent.

Carried out by hand, baudruchage consists of covering the neck of the bottle with a fine membrane, which is held in place by a strand of white pearl-cotton thread, then sealed with a black wax stamp.

Composition:

The quintessence of a great Parfum, the fragrance reveals a heart of Grasse Jasmine and May Rose, delicate flowers intensified with luminous sensuality and enriched by precious accents of Iris from Florence.

Art Of Perfuming:

Apply with the faceted cabochon to pulse points on the skin: behind the earlobe, in the décolleté and on the inside of the wrist.

Buy on Chanel
Yana B.
Mt Prospect, IL
This is my favorite perfume of all time. It is such a sleek design. It feels extravagant. I love the floral sent. It is definitely a mature smell, I would not recommend this for a teenage girl. However, I have never received as many compliments with other perfumes. It is definitely not cheap but I truly am impressed with this.
Denise B.
NJ
My favorite! I love the fact that it's long-lasting and no need to reapply. You're definitely getting great quality, so price is very appropriate. A little goes a long way with this product. Love it!
Susie M.
Best product of the year by far. A nice sexy and floral scent catches everyone's attention. I get so many compliments whenever I wear It. I bought mine at Sephora, but they also sell it at Macy's and Nordstrom. Decently will repurchase and recommend to a friend
Ana C.
Tempe , AZ
This perfume is my ulta favorite every time I'm running out I go a buy one it is in the high pricey side but it worth the pricey it fresh and flower scent it's amazing I'll buy it at longest I live love love it I highly recommend you buy this it my go to go perfume I wear it all the time! 😍😍😍😍
Essence H.
I bought this for myself as a Christmas gift but I smelled it before buying it of course. I just love it, it adds sex appeal to any outfit that you wear. And I’ve gotten a lot of compliments from it. A little pricey but worth it.
Gina S.
Midland, MI
Every time I wear my coco mademoiselle perfume I get a compliment! This is one fragrance that many people enjoy! I usually go for more spicy scents but this is nice, crisp, and lightly floral. A winner in my book.
Aly H.
Awesome product and smells beautiful.  On the v expensive side but worth it. I recommend to anyone willing to try new scents.
Jihen G.
L’essence d’une femme libre et audacieuse. Un oriental féminin au caractère affirmé et pourtant d'une étonnante fraîcheur.
COCO MADEMOISELLE puise son inspiration dans la personnalité hors du commun de Gabrielle Chanel. La fragrance s'affirme comme l’écho olfactif d’un esprit indépendant qui s’affranchit des codes pour mieux créer les siens. Le portrait d’une femme prête à écrire sa destinée avec audace.

Un oriental au caractère affirmé et pourtant d’une étonnante fraîcheur.

D’emblée des étincelles d’orange, vives et fraîches, éveillent les sens. Le cœur clair et sensuel dévoile les accords transparents de jasmin et de rose. Le sillage déroule les accents épurés de patchouli et de vétiver, qui viennent souligner la silhouette élancée de la composition.
cerin m.
Kairouan rue 39 telmcen 3100
J'aime beaucoup ce parfum, je le trouve classe et chic.
De plus la marque Chanel est très soucieuse de ses clients, car le bouchon de mon flacon s'est cassé lors de l'ouverture ce qui n'est pas normal, ils ont alors fait le nécessaire pour expertiser le flacon et m'en envoyer un autre neuf.
Bouthaina H.
kairouan
This product is very good as it has a very fragrant smell as well characterized by the length of its fragrance and this fragrance is one of the finest and the best products in the sowah is really wonderful and very amazing hope to try it