BY CHANEL #5 in Fragrance for Her

A feminine, sexy, exciting & young fragrance Embodies modern spirit of Madam Chanel Blends with jasmine & rose Diffuses light scent as a petal Elegance expressed in simplicity & understated luxury, Product Line: Coco Mademoiselle, Product Size: 15ml/0, 5oz

Buy on Chanel
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
I am a COCO fan, but always wanted to buy Allure Sensuelle after I tried in Macy`s.
I was on the Chanel site, and I kept going back looking at Coco Mad.
It is in the iconic bottle, and such a pretty pink liquid . I could not resist and chose it over AS.
I was soo excited when it was delivered .
It did not disappoint. Pure class. Elegant . Sweetness coming from the floral notes , herbal coming off from the patchouli. Very pretty, suits a young lady to a more mature women - any age it is appropriate for.
The quality of Chanel scents is amazing. It can be sensed by yourself, and those around you will as well. Coco Mad is no exception. It gives such a confidence.
It`s cold winter, and I have been wearing this everyday for 5 days, and it goes over well with winter, and I think would delightful in the spring.
The longevity is out of this world ! I have worn all day and overnight and still, she is there, even with application of a lighter hand.
I would recommend starting off light , and building up if there is a need. The patchouli may come on medicinal, even camphor to some. but it soon blends perfectly.
I have a 3.4 ounce bottle, I would certainly purchase again.

Erin S.
Erin S.
Seminole, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a BIG fan of Chanel no. 5 so i always neglected coco whenever i pass by chanel counters at department stores. I went to sephora few weeks ago to restock on chanel no. 5 eau de parfum and had a side glance at COCO for the first time in years. I wondered why haven't i ever sampled this fragrance yet?? hmmmm oh yes, because of all the hateful reviews i read and heard about this scent. its an 80's perfume, very strong, very loud, gives headache..etc i thought since i entered the perfume community its a shame that i didnt give it a try until now. I sprayed some on my wrist..sniffed...and AMAZING!!
walked out of sephora with joy of my new discovery..better late than never! I kept sniffing my wrist for hours. it lasted a good 6 hours on my wrist even though my sleeve kept rubbing it. it's on my wishlist until my next pay day.
This perfume is oozing vintage and class. very warm winter fragrance. when a young girl come of age and become a true lady, she should try COCO chanel.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
I have a smaller bottle of this that I barely use.. I've owned it for about 3 years now, and while the smell has not turned on me, I've decided that I just can't rock it and its not my thing. It gives the old grandma type of air. Its EXTREMELY strong so literally one spray will do and just rub it on your wrists and neck from that one spray and you'll be set. If you have very sophisticated tastes you will like it. Its just not for everyone. For the price for this small bottle and the smell doesn't go away when you want it to, I've got to give it an "Okay 3 stars". Just have decided it's not my scent. I now for the last few years have found that I appreciate the scents of Escada dramatically more than Coco Mademoiselle except on possibly special occasion's of going to a Michelin star restaurant I'll sometimes wear this.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Taylor, MI
If a timeless scent and many compliments are what you're after, look no further! This is one of those scents that has been around forever and still is because, well, people still love it, including myself :) you do not need much of this spicy scent to last you the day which is a bonus because even a small bottle will last you a long time. Even if you aren't into musky,spicy perfumes...this one for some reason wins over the hearts (and noses) of all who are lucky enough to pass by and catch a waft. I receive several compliments when wearing this scent...even long after I've become used to the smell and think it has worn off....nope. people are still stretching their nostrils in my direction asking "what Is that perfume you are wearing?!?"
Janina R.
Janina R.
Oviedo , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoCo Mademoiselle by Chanel fragrance is in the top 3 of MY top 10 sexiest fragrances of all time! In fact there is only 1 time ever that I don't have in my collection since discovering its glorious aromas of jasmine and rose years ago; it's definitely a timeless masterpiece. Although, some would say that CoCo Mademoiselle by Chanel for women is on the pricier side; personally, I say it IS a fragrance that is a must have for any woman's collection - even if it's only used on those "special" occasions. This fragrance can often be found at high end department stores such as Carsons, J.C. Penney's, Macy's; as well as online fragrance vendors through their websites, eBay & Amazon.

CoCo Mademoiselle by Chanel
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Last year for christmas 2015, my dad bought me this perfume. I was elated! It was my first chanel perfume and I felt expensive and fancy and swore I wasnt going to wear it until my senior prom in june of 2016. And I didnt...but can you believe i forgot to put it on prom night?!? I was running late and didnt put on any perfume, but i had fun so i guess thats all that matters. However, when i wore the perfume for the first time the following day when I was travelling, it was amazing. No one, and i mean no one, could knock me off my high horse. I was walking the airport like a boss!! If you want to feel like Queen B and nicki and feel yourself all day, get this perfume!
Lynn M.
Lynn M.
Durham, ME
I go weak in the knees for a sultry, long lasting fragrance that makes me feel sexy and confident. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum is all that and more and is my go-to fragrance when I'd like to be noticed in a positive, subtle way. To my nose, the fragrance has citrus notes of orange blossom and I always sense ylang ylang--my favorite essential oil for women's perfume. Those notes are rounded out beautifully by the woodsy base reminiscent of light earthy musk. When I spray it on in the morning, I still smell it when I undress in the evening. A forever fan of Chanel No. 5, Coco Mademoiselle is a sexier, more modern fragrance that is sure to become a favorite.
Lety M.
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA
I love this fragrance it is so gorgeous. It is a beautiful floral scent and you only need one or two sprays and it will last all day. DOnt' put too much on because it can get heavy. I had a coworker ask what I was wearing and she went out to Macy's and bought it after work! I love the bottle. I is so pretty and elegant. I have the 3.5 oz and it will last for years! This perfume is elegant and perfect for the fall and winter. It is too strong for the summer and you could probably get away with wearing it on cool spring days. I will defiantly repurchase after I finish the bottle, It is a must in every girl's collection!
Maria V.
Maria V.
Medley, FL
The scent is floral, complex, feminine and very sophisticated while managing to be understated - one of the great staple scents. I do not like Jasmine in my perfume, and somehow, I can't seem to avoid it it nearly 80% of the fragrances on the market! Some have a hint of Rose, but all seem to have a top notes or heart notes of Jasmine, which basically means, it it a clear note in the perfume. This has a little Jasmine in the heart note, but it somehow disappear into the mix, overwhelmed by the Rose and Bergamot. I prefer this to Chanel No. 5 a thousand fold, and if you prefer rose to Jasmine, so will you.
Caroline D.
Caroline D.
love Coco Mademoiselle. I have a sample of it from Sephora because I was trying to decide between it and Miss Dior. I bought Miss Dior but I keep going back to this little sample because I love how it smells. It's more sensual than MD. Miss dior is a young beautiful, expensive, spring (in full bloom) morning and Mademoiselle is a young, beautiful girl fine dining at night. I can't explain it but it smells more relatable than Miss Dior. I could see buying MD to wear on my wedding day and buying Mademoiselle to wear on valentine's and anniversary date nights.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this perfume very strong? I don't like to potent or florally perfumes.
amanda s.
amanda s.
Irwin, PA
Is this really worth the price? I mean i personally never have had a real expensive kind, but also how long will it last?
Anna V.
Anna V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been wanting to buy one but its always inside the box seal with plastic so my. Question is ....... Does it really smell good and does it last all day
Megan L.
Megan L.
Is this a long lasting fragrance? So much hype but I can't debate if it's worth the money
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
I know most of Coco perfumes are very "mature scents". Does this one fall under that category?