CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Mousse De Parfum Pour Le Bain uploaded by Mariana F.CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Mousse De Parfum Pour Le Bain uploaded by Najwa A.CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Mousse De Parfum Pour Le Bain uploaded by Álvaro Lear25062 T.

BY CHANEL

COCO MADEMOISELLE A scented foam bath. The fluid texture transforms into a delicate, soft and sensual lather. A faceted bottle in 400 ml for lavish use.

COCO MADEMOISELLE draws its inspiration from the fascinating personality of Gabrielle Chanel. The fragrance is the olfactory reflection of an independent thinker His own destiny in bold strokes. A scented foam with the fragrance of the COCO MADEMOISELLE fragrance, featuring the vibrant notes of Orange and the elegance of Patchouli.

How To Use:

A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body to enhance the oriental-fresh scent trail of Coco Mademoiselle. Pour the scented foam bath directly into your bath.

It envelops the skin in the notes of the fragrance and leaves the skin.

Pooja P.
Elkins Park, PA
Love this perfume. I don't wear it everyday I usually only wear it to special occasions or parties. It cost a lot so that's why I try to savor it as long as I can lol
Casandra M.
Love this smell. And one of my moms favorites as well. It smells like what you thing a "boujee b**** would smell like. It lasts alllllllll day the bottle is nice and simple but the price is up there. Still great and would recommend
Taleemah T.
It's a classic that I love can never go wrong here very very expensive but different than anything else I have very smelled takes a second to die down the smell it last all day and you will smell absolutely amazing
Elaine T.
Searcy, AR
Coco Chanel Mademoiselle is the most alluring perfume I had even worn. It is light yet the smell stays on my body for hours. I have never found another perfume that does this. For the cost it is a great buy. Yes it may be $$ but the lasting effect makes it an excellent buy.
Christie S.
Fresno, CA
Absolutely amazing. This perfume smells so unique and fresh that I never want it to wear off. I must admit that I had only used it extremely sparingly through a yesterday due to the price, but it smelt/smells divine. I wouldon't nother change a thing in regards to the scent, however I wish I could afford it. As a struggling graduate student, I am hoping one day I can!
Linsay A.
Miami
Es maravilloso, mi favorito, huele muy bien aparte de tener una dulzura en el aroma tiene elegancias.Por otra parte es uno de los mas conocidos por lo cual se acaban rápido, aun así deberían exportarlo mas, me encanta este perfume simplemente perfecto.
Alejita A.
This fragrance is the maximum its smell is so attractive , is a favorite of my mom and logically my favorite, received as a gift at Christmas and has been the best perfume in a long time.
I'll buy it again when the end
Rusudan M.
Amazing scent! Stays in you for so long and changes the hints of the scent during the day and according to activities.. Your clothes smell like it even after a wash and your hair always smells fresh!!
Cadie F.
Middleburg, FL
This Parfum! Literally a staple in my family. My mom wears it, my sister, and me! I love the scent and it lasts for a long time! It is on the pricey side but so worth it. It is long wearing and long lasting so that makes up for the price. Can't live without this
Rebecca H.
Tullahoma, TN
This is my favorite, go too, classic perfume. I always have it with me on vacation. I've grown up with the smell of Coco Chanel Mademoiselle because my grandmother and great-grandmother wore it. You can never go wrong with Coco Chanel one of my all-time favorites.