CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Toilette Spray

Strong yet surprisingly fresh in character, this decidedly modern Oriental fragrance recalls the irrepressible spirit of a young Coco Chanel.

Composition:

Top notes of Sicilian Grapefruit deliver an intense freshness to the Eau de Toilette and give way to a floral heart with a blend of May Rose and Grasse Jasmine petals, enriched with a fruity Lychee note. Softened base notes provide a unique, boldly seductive trail.

Art Of Perfuming:

The Eau de Toilette comes in a spray format for more generous use and for effortless application on skin or clothing.

HooW does it smell . Will it be a good oresent for woman aged 52?
is it worth buying?
Is this product worth the money? 👀👀
Start your review of CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Toilette Spray!
Product Highlights
“...wear it on special occasions very nice small long lasting a little goes a long way i only wear it on special occasions because i want it to last lol it really makes you feel classy when you wear it ” in reviews
Cumberland
I love how this perfume smells so feminine and lush. I feel sexy and confident as soon as I put it on. I think this has something to do with the upbeat vibe of the citrus top notes: a heady blend of orange, mandarin orange, orange blossom and bergamot. Sweet orange is known to be uplifting. I adore the way the florals come through after some time and enhance the fruity scents to create a lavish scent. The middle notes are mimosa, jasmine, turkish rose and ylang-ylang; base notes are tonka bean, patchouli, opoponax, vanilla, vetiver and white musk. I am a huge fan of vanilla, ylang-ylang and rose and it's probably the base notes mixed with the middle ones that really make this one of my favorites. After a couple hours the spicy fruitiness has faded and a deep, sultry vanilla tone breaks through. I was amazed at how much the scent changed over a few hours time but that's a mark of a divinely made, high quality perfume.
Windermere , FL
Soft and elegant fruity, unlike any exaggerated flower I have ever tried. Very fresh and citrus, with a light sweet touch, very soft. A sensual fragrance for young women. It cannot be overstated because the smell is so pleasant that it can be very strong. One of the best feminine scents of all time. To my nose it opens with a blast of orange, both sweet and dry, contained. The moment a little rose comes from the heart, it revives expectations. This faint whisper of pink in the heart is pleasant, but it could be a little stronger. Turin gives four stars and calls it "floral oriental", but there are no spices or resins, so I find it a little wrong. No resemblance to Chanel's classic Coco, but a great floral scent.
Elmhurst, NY
-This is my holy grail signature scent. I bought the 3.4oz and went through half the bottle in about a year. I like to use this every day if I'm going out.
-It smells very classy and floral. I can see people saying this scent is more fitting for someone in their late 20's or early 30's, but I started wearing this when I was 20 or 21. I find this scent fitting on my body and no, I do not smell old.
-I know some suggest switching up perfumes every once in a while so your nose doesn't get used to it, but I like having a signature scent. Besides, I always end up coming back to this scent.
-Plus, the bottle is very pretty.
-Plus, the bottle is very pretty.
minneapolis
I am never without a bottle of Coco Mademoiselle. Imagine you are a lady in the Court of Versailles - or a Romanov royal when the parties were still decadent. You are paused at the top of the staircase about to descend to tonight's destiny. The night is alive with jewels and velvet and lips and eyes and there is your gentleman, meeting and holding your gaze as he circles by. You take the steps with confidence and a couple ascending your staircase pauses, marvelling at the sweet promise of your silage. What is it? Coco Mademoiselle - the perfect marriage of a sweetheart garden and the Orient .CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Toilette Spray
Reading, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
If you love the Eau de Parfum version of Coco Mademoiselle but are looking for a cheaper way to use it, or if you’re looking for a less intense version, the Eau de Toilette is for you! It embodies all of the wonderful notes of the Eau de Parfum but, like all EDT versions, isn’t as intense and doesn’t last as long. However, if you’re looking for more bang for your buck and are willing to settle on the EDT, I highly recommend this product! The aromas of Coco Mademoiselle regardless of intensity are so invigorating and seductive yet playful, you won’t regret grabbing yourself a bottle!
Louisville
This perfume is my signature scent. It is not to sweet and not too musky. If this perfume was characterized it would appear as powerful yet feminine and sincere. It is absolutely a perfect mixture of a multitude of notes hinting Amber and Vanilla yet a little hint of floral to me. It lasts throughout the day, and I always get complements/ am known for wearing this scent. The packaging is beautiful as well as the color of the parfum itself is a lovely blush pink. I do not have any sensitivity or adverse reactions to this perfume. I would say the lasting power even stays on my clothes even through washes, but I do use hypoallergenic laundry detergent that has no scent for skin sensitivity since I tend to get dermatitis and eczema from time to time.
Los Fresnos, TX
Coco Mademoiselle has been a staple of mine for years and I have always simply LOVED it. I've always had the eau de parfum which smells heavenly and lasts throughout the entire day. However, I was recently gifted the eau de toilette and I was a little surprised and disappointed. While it still has a pleasant scent, I found it very different from the eau de parfum. I'm not sure what the price is for the eau de toilette but I wouldn't bother with it. I'd rather spend more for the eau de parfum which smells WAY better and obviously lasts way longer.
Lincolnwood , IL
This is my signature scent that I can use all year long. I have been wearing it for over 3 years and never let myself run out as it is that good! It is such a beautiful elegant yet very sophisticated scent that will have people stopping and asking what it is you are wearing. 1 or 2 sprays lasts for days on my clothes without having to reapply it. This is one fragrance I will always keep purchasing and always buy as a gift for friends and family.  CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Toilette Spray
Composition: Orange, bergamot, mandarin, Tunisian curaçao
Seasonality: I would classify this scent as a spring/summer scent; however, that's not to say I don't wear it year-round.
Strength: Staying power is excellent - the scent remains on my clothing even days after the day of wear. Projection is also strong without being offensive.
Presentation: True to Chanel's other perfume designs, the bottle is classic and simple with minimal text and color.
Usability: Minimalist bottle design that is straight forward to use.
Third Party Feedback: I never fail to receive positive feedback when wearing this scent - it's a hit with both genders.
Composition: Orange, bergamot, mandarin, Tunisian curaçao
Usability: Minimalist bottle design that is straight forward to use.
Seattle, WA
I always pictured Chanel fragrances as something my grandmother would wear (my experience was limited to no. 5, which scared me away for some time), so I was surprised to discover this nice, light scent. I bought the travel spray, which I keep in my bag, but I find the fragrance lasts quite a while. And the scent is primarily floral (to me), but delicate and not overwhelming. The price is a bit steep, but it is Chanel. I don’t think it’s much more expensive than comparable fragrances.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pico Rivera , CA
il y a 2 mois
Jana F. • il y a 2 mois
Yes it is, but the perfect musky/sweet combo
il y a 10 mois
Id like a free sample?
Kristin Ann S. • il y a 10 mois
Go to a Chanel counter in a department store and you can spray it for yourself. Seeing (“smelling”) is believing so you can smell it and see that that it is a lovely fragrance. But please do not go to a counter if you aren’t seriously interested in buying it. I don’t waste people’s time when I already know I won’t buy it for myself (this is just me I’m not saying it about you), but I don’t like to waste their time expressing my interest in something I can’t afford (that’s just me again not saying you.) I’m not tryna be rude or mean. It’s just that they have a term for this from the car sales lot called “tire kicker” (someone who test drives a ton of cars they can’t afford or don’t want to buy which wastes the time of the sales people) the counter will receive you better if you say you want them to make you up a sample & u plan to buy it but you want to see the silagè & how your partner likes it on you etc make up some bs than if you make it known you’re just there for that free sample & have no plans to return. Influenster can’t give any samples no matter how nicely you asI. So that’s how I feel about getting free samples like I said NOT TRYING to be mean or rude or step on toes.