BY CHANEL

Strong yet surprisingly fresh in character, this decidedly modern Oriental fragrance recalls the irrepressible spirit of a young Coco Chanel.

Composition:

Top notes of Sicilian Grapefruit deliver an intense freshness to the Eau de Toilette and give way to a floral heart with a blend of May Rose and Grasse Jasmine petals, enriched with a fruity Lychee note. Softened base notes provide a unique, boldly seductive trail.

Art Of Perfuming:

The Eau de Toilette comes in a spray format for more generous use and for effortless application on skin or clothing.

• How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Where would this perfume be good to wear? Is it a more ca...1 Answers
  • That seems to you this fragrance? Personally it seems exq...2 Answers
Buy on Chanel
  • "love it one of my top faves next to alien, i only wear it on special occasions very nice small long lasting a little goes a long way i only wear it on special occasions because i want it to last lol it really makes you feel classy when you wear it " in 6 reviews
Hannah L.
clarksburg
I love this I use this all the time and for parties and things it my favorite I wear it to school sometimes I’m almost out I wish I could get another one but they are so expensive for perfume but definitely worth it
Michelle f.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm in love with the scent it's the best so classy and lady like it smells like mademoiselle it's name love wearing it to a point I gotta detox from it every now and then to appreciate the scent
Meagan W.
Alabaster, AL
This is my all time favorite scent. You can wear it to so many different occasions. The scent is so fresh and lovely. The packaging is so simple and cute. Not too strong, either.
Priscilla ! A.
Hempstead, NY
Absolutely the most elegant perfume I have ever received for the holiday season. This Coco Chanel perfume will make you feel sexy and fresh . Amazing Christmas present if you want to spoil the ones you love .
Stephanie J.
West Des Moines, IA
A beautiful scent! I own the Eau de Toilette as well as the Eau de Parfum and I ALWAYS get compliments on my fragrance when I'm wearing them. I own quite a few perfumes, but this is the one I reach for everyday. It is the most long-lasting scent that I have ever used! I will absolutely be repurchasing.
Sharayah L.
My go to perfume. I have bought multiple bottles of this over year. This is always a stocking stuffer gift from my boyfriend. The thing I love is it lasts all year. I will probably continue to but this till I'm 80.
Brianda M.
Brownsville, TX
If you love the perfume you going to love this one, and if you found the original Coco Mademoiselle to overpowering you going to find this delicious and perfect. The stay power is very good and I can see any kind of woman using this from a teenager to a woman on her 20, 30, 40. It is a timeless fragrance and you never go wrong with this.
Sandra A.
Los Angeles, CA
Hands down ! This is my favorite perfume along with Flowerbomb. Always get complimented . Very pricey but totally worth it . Couple sprays will go along way. Perfect for a night out . I will repurchase this over and over again !
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
This is where it all started with me! Chanel sent this to me complimentary for doing a phone interview. I fell in love with it! I had never gotten so many compliments on the perfume I had on before. I did however step up from the toilette to the perfume so it would last longer. CHANEL COCO MADEMOISELLE Eau De Toilette Spray
Katlyn E.
Lafayette , IN
Very popular, very sweet smelling perfume. This is a definite go to fragrance. You can never go wrong with a classic. It can fit with almost any event. It can be a little pricey but is most definitely worth every cent!
Maricarmen M.
This perfume is kind of pricey, is it really worth what you pay for?
Kaytie H.
Newton, IA
Is this perfume worth its price? Also does it have a long lasting scent to it?
Jasmin R.
Santa Rosa, CA
How do i make the scent last longer? I feel like when I'm outside in the sun the scent goes off
loa c.
What do you think about this ?? It smells good? Strong or soft?
Denisse O.
I've always wanted to try a Chanel perfume. Is this the best?