BY CHANEL

Strong yet surprisingly fresh in character, this decidedly modern Oriental fragrance recalls the irrepressible spirit of a young Coco Chanel.

Composition:

Top notes of Sicilian Grapefruit deliver an intense freshness to the Eau de Toilette and give way to a floral heart with a blend of May Rose and Grasse Jasmine petals, enriched with a fruity Lychee note. Softened base notes provide a unique, boldly seductive trail.

Art Of Perfuming:

The Eau de Toilette comes in a spray format for more generous use and for effortless application on skin or clothing.

Buy on Chanel
  • "love it one of my top faves next to alien, i only wear it on special occasions very nice small long lasting a little goes a long way i only wear it on special occasions because i want it to last lol it really makes you feel classy when you wear it " in 6 reviews
Anam F.
Stamford
I recently bought this perfume its one of my best purchases. I love wearing it for any occasion or just everyday use. it not very strong but very pretty and long lasting. its so sophisticated such a lovely scent. I would recommend it for everyone out there! you will not regret buying it so worth the purchase 😍😍
Alexandra M.
Oxford, OH
I actually used up this whole bottle, and I enjoyed it very much, but it was a little too girly for my taste. Also, it's obviously an eau de toilette, so it wouldn't last as long as a perfume, but I always noticed that it faded pretty fast. I will say that I love the bottle and the spray nozzle is one of my favorites.
Tori S.
Richmond, VA
This is my FAVORITE PERFUME IN THE WORLD. I love it so much, I ran out a few months ago and have been crying into the empty bottle ever since. It's so elegant and long-wearing. It makes me feel about 1000x more classy than I actually am. I highly recommend purchasing this product (even though it's $80, seriously, it's worth every penny)
Hannah L.
clarksburg
I love this I use this all the time and for parties and things it my favorite I wear it to school sometimes I’m almost out I wish I could get another one but they are so expensive for perfume but definitely worth it
Michelle f.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm in love with the scent it's the best so classy and lady like it smells like mademoiselle it's name love wearing it to a point I gotta detox from it every now and then to appreciate the scent
Meagan W.
Alabaster , AL
This is my all time favorite scent. You can wear it to so many different occasions. The scent is so fresh and lovely. The packaging is so simple and cute. Not too strong, either.
Priscilla ! A.
Hempstead, NY
Absolutely the most elegant perfume I have ever received for the holiday season. This Coco Chanel perfume will make you feel sexy and fresh . Amazing Christmas present if you want to spoil the ones you love .
Stephanie J.
West Des Moines, IA
A beautiful scent! I own the Eau de Toilette as well as the Eau de Parfum and I ALWAYS get compliments on my fragrance when I'm wearing them. I own quite a few perfumes, but this is the one I reach for everyday. It is the most long-lasting scent that I have ever used! I will absolutely be repurchasing.
Sharayah L.
My go to perfume. I have bought multiple bottles of this over year. This is always a stocking stuffer gift from my boyfriend. The thing I love is it lasts all year. I will probably continue to but this till I'm 80.
Brianda M.
Brownsville, TX
If you love the perfume you going to love this one, and if you found the original Coco Mademoiselle to overpowering you going to find this delicious and perfect. The stay power is very good and I can see any kind of woman using this from a teenager to a woman on her 20, 30, 40. It is a timeless fragrance and you never go wrong with this.
Maricarmen M.
This perfume is kind of pricey, is it really worth what you pay for?
Kaytie H.
Newton, IA
Is this perfume worth its price? Also does it have a long lasting scent to it?
Jasmin R.
Santa Rosa, CA
How do i make the scent last longer? I feel like when I'm outside in the sun the scent goes off
Loana C.
What do you think about this ?? It smells good? Strong or soft?
Denisse O.
I've always wanted to try a Chanel perfume. Is this the best?