BY CHANEL

Jacques Polge created this sexy fragrance for Chanel in 2001 and in 2010 Coco Mademoiselle was named the 'Best Sexy Scent'! Coco Mademoiselle fragrance is another name for elegant, sexy and sophistication; all that is desired in the perfect woman, She is modern, sassy and classy at the same time, Floral, woodsy and not at all overbearing, Coco Mademoiselle is a must have luxury for every elegant woman out there, Size: 1, 7 OZ

• How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Where would this perfume be good to wear? Is it a more casual sme...1 Answers
  • That seems to you this fragrance? Personally it seems exquisite, ...2 Answers
Buy on Neiman ...*
  • "love it one of my top faves next to alien, i only wear it on special occasions very nice small long lasting a little goes a long way i only wear it on special occasions because i want it to last lol it really makes you feel classy when you wear it " in 6 reviews
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is where it all started with me! Chanel sent this to me complimentary for doing a phone interview. I fell in love with it! I had never gotten so many compliments on the perfume I had on before. I did however step up from the toilette to the perfume so it would last longer. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Toilette
Asia S.
Spring , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a perfume staple. It's smells great and isn't too sweet. It has the perfect amount of sweet and floral notes. I feel like this can be worn day or night and is a fairly romantic scent. I purchased at Ulta.
Priscilla ! A.
Hempstead, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eau De Toilette 1.
Absolutely the most elegant perfume I have ever received for the holiday season. This Coco Chanel perfume will make you feel sexy and fresh . Amazing Christmas present if you want to spoil the ones you love .
Nikki R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this perfume. It has such a raw sensual scent that it makes you feel sexy without being overbearing. This is a scent that I don't think I would grow tired of. CHANEL COCO MADEMOISELLE Eau de Parfum
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best perfume ever. Every time I walk into a room or give someone a hug they comment on how wonderful I smell. It's light and refreshing but still has an elegant aroma. I've been using it for years and can't get enough.
Stephanie J.
West Des Moines, IA
A beautiful scent! I own the Eau de Toilette as well as the Eau de Parfum and I ALWAYS get compliments on my fragrance when I'm wearing them. I own quite a few perfumes, but this is the one I reach for everyday. It is the most long-lasting scent that I have ever used! I will absolutely be repurchasing.
Mehlin P.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite perfume ever. This was given to me as a gift. I wish I could give it 10 stars. I have tried other scents but this one is my all time fave. The smell is amazing and it lasts all day long. I only wear this perfume for special occasions. It's on the pricier side but it is definitely worth it.
Anne H.
Mattapoisett, MA
Stole some of my moms Coco mademoiselle edt and sprayed in my hair. Gosh, I feel like a buissniess woman or something!
Hahah, actually I am wearing this because I am going on a date at the cinema tonight and I wanted something fruity but not sweet. Something grown up.

But I don't think I will wear this again because
1. my mom wears it(sorry mom haha!) and 2. it just doesn't feel like my style or taste. It's not very 'me'

But I do not mind smelling this on other people.
Sharayah L.
My go to perfume. I have bought multiple bottles of this over year. This is always a stocking stuffer gift from my boyfriend. The thing I love is it lasts all year. I will probably continue to but this till I'm 80.
Brianda M.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you love the perfume you going to love this one, and if you found the original Coco Mademoiselle to overpowering you going to find this delicious and perfect. The stay power is very good and I can see any kind of woman using this from a teenager to a woman on her 20, 30, 40. It is a timeless fragrance and you never go wrong with this.
Maricarmen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is kind of pricey, is it really worth what you pay for?
Kaytie H.
Newton, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this perfume worth its price? Also does it have a long lasting scent to it?
Jasmin R.
Santa Rosa, CA
How do i make the scent last longer? I feel like when I'm outside in the sun the scent goes off
Denisse O.
I've always wanted to try a Chanel perfume. Is this the best?
loa c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you think about this ?? It smells good? Strong or soft?