BY CHANEL

Jacques Polge created this sexy fragrance for Chanel in 2001 and in 2010 Coco Mademoiselle was named the 'Best Sexy Scent'! Coco Mademoiselle fragrance is another name for elegant, sexy and sophistication; all that is desired in the perfect woman, She is modern, sassy and classy at the same time, Floral, woodsy and not at all overbearing, Coco Mademoiselle is a must have luxury for every elegant woman out there, Size: 1, 7 OZ

• How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Where would this perfume be good to wear? Is it a more casual sme...1 Answers
  • That seems to you this fragrance? Personally it seems exquisite, ...2 Answers
Buy on Neiman ...*
  • "love it one of my top faves next to alien, i only wear it on special occasions very nice small long lasting a little goes a long way i only wear it on special occasions because i want it to last lol it really makes you feel classy when you wear it " in 6 reviews
Priscilla ! A.
Hempstead, NY
Review for: Eau De Toilette 1. more...
Absolutely the most elegant perfume I have ever received for the holiday season. This Coco Chanel perfume will make you feel sexy and fresh . Amazing Christmas present if you want to spoil the ones you love .
Stephanie J.
West Des Moines, IA
A beautiful scent! I own the Eau de Toilette as well as the Eau de Parfum and I ALWAYS get compliments on my fragrance when I'm wearing them. I own quite a few perfumes, but this is the one I reach for everyday. It is the most long-lasting scent that I have ever used! I will absolutely be repurchasing.
Sharayah L.
My go to perfume. I have bought multiple bottles of this over year. This is always a stocking stuffer gift from my boyfriend. The thing I love is it lasts all year. I will probably continue to but this till I'm 80.
Brianda M.
Brownsville, TX
If you love the perfume you going to love this one, and if you found the original Coco Mademoiselle to overpowering you going to find this delicious and perfect. The stay power is very good and I can see any kind of woman using this from a teenager to a woman on her 20, 30, 40. It is a timeless fragrance and you never go wrong with this.
Sandra A.
Los Angeles, CA
Hands down ! This is my favorite perfume along with Flowerbomb. Always get complimented . Very pricey but totally worth it . Couple sprays will go along way. Perfect for a night out . I will repurchase this over and over again !
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
This is where it all started with me! Chanel sent this to me complimentary for doing a phone interview. I fell in love with it! I had never gotten so many compliments on the perfume I had on before. I did however step up from the toilette to the perfume so it would last longer. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Toilette
Katlyn E.
Lafayette, IN
Very popular, very sweet smelling perfume. This is a definite go to fragrance. You can never go wrong with a classic. It can fit with almost any event. It can be a little pricey but is most definitely worth every cent!
Michelle H.
Portland, ME
To start off, I have both this and the Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum. This Perfume is more lightweight compared to its sister! I tend to wear this perfume during the day. Whereas, I wear the Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum for the special occasions or a night out since it's much stronger.
Asia S.
Spring, TX
This is a perfume staple. It's smells great and isn't too sweet. It has the perfect amount of sweet and floral notes. I feel like this can be worn day or night and is a fairly romantic scent. I purchased at Ulta.
Diana S.
One of my forever and ever perfume , every time i wear this perfume I got ask about which one is it! I wear it during the day , at night and just fits for any occasion is long lasting a bit pricey but is worthy .
Maricarmen M.
This perfume is kind of pricey, is it really worth what you pay for?
Kaytie H.
Newton, IA
Is this perfume worth its price? Also does it have a long lasting scent to it?
Jasmin R.
Santa Rosa, CA
How do i make the scent last longer? I feel like when I'm outside in the sun the scent goes off
loa c.
What do you think about this ?? It smells good? Strong or soft?
Denisse O.
I've always wanted to try a Chanel perfume. Is this the best?