BY CHANEL #1 in Perfume for Her

PRODUCT

Irresistibly sexy, irrepressibly spirited. A sparkling Oriental fragrance that recalls a daring young Coco Chanel. An absolutely modern composition with a strong yet surprisingly fresh character.

COMPOSITION

Sparks of fresh and vibrant Orange immediately awaken the senses. A clear and sensual heart reveals the transparent accords of Grasse Jasmine and May Rose. The scent finally unfurls with the vibrant accents of Patchouli and Vetiver.

• Is this perfume very strong? I don't like to potent or f...66 Answers
  • Is this really worth the price? I mean i personally never...40 Answers
  • Can you get this1 Answers
Buy on Macy's
Zuleyma D.
Evans CO
This is my favorite fragrance forever and ever
ive been trying others, but, no one smell so deliciousness like this beauty, it’s a unique fragrance it’s perfect for me. That’s it coco Chanel mademoiselle is the winner. A will use it for the rest of my life
ROsa G.
Well let me begin by saying that this has to be one of the best fragrances out in the market right now. Not only is this long lasting. this smells phenomenal. I would recommend to wear at any time of the day. I have had this perfume for about 2 years and I use one or two spritz a day and it last through out the whole day. This could definitely be used on date night or a saucy romantic night and your partner would definitely not keep their hands off. This is truly a great investment for any person, and a great gift.
Tiffany P.
Oh COCO! How I love thee!!!!!!!!!! I love this classic Parfum! Amazingly sweet and just overall pretty. A great Spring-Summer scent! Yes! I do scents by season...I have that many! This one will make a woman feel empowered and sexy. It's Chanel and the brand does that by the symbol alone. This also lasts on me quite awhile. A little goes a long way with this amazing parfum!
Rini S.
I thought this would smell have an old lady smell, but when I finally smelled it, I really liked it! I liked it so much that I ended up buying it and now I use it on special occasions. I've had people compliment me on the perfume which is light and pleasant.
Campbell P.
Saint Louis, MO
I’ve actually had this for a few months and have only worn it once and thought this was NOT for me because I’m not use to fragrance this potent. My e I was just having a bad day because I just tried it again after seeing These reviews, and it’s WOW...just wow! I can’t hardly put it into words how complex but beautiful it is. The top notes are really bright, definitely citrusy...bergamot, orange, and grapefruit, but then it starts to interact with my body chemistry and I start to smell something a little deeper, like rose. Finally I smell the dry down and it’s a little sweet, a little earthy...vanilla, musk, and patchouli. The overall scent is something of sophistication & class, mixed with a little whisper of, “I’ve got nothing on under my coat”...it IS sexy and potent, so spray lightly. I’d actually recommend that you spray it directly onto your skin and not on your clothing. By spraying it onto fabric, you’re not giving this perfume the attention it deserves. I made that mistake the last time I used this and no wonder I didn’t like it. I do believe that this is a perfume that will make it into my regular schedule...maybe even become my main perfume for the season. It’s going to go well with the cold weather because of it’s warmth, earthiness, and profile depth. I’m glad I didn’t throw out or give it away! Thanks to the ladies that gave the reviews before me, you gave me the inspiration to try this perfume ONE more time and I couldn’t be happier that I did. I Most definitely recommend this perfume to the woman wanting to feel confident, like you could accomplish anything...or maybe ANYONEwith Mademoiselle 😘
LAUREN H.
syracuse, NY
I can see why Chanel has so many amazing repeat customers. I received this as a sample and was surprised on how much I loved the scent. The smell is undeniable and will now be another perfume in my collection. You will not be disappointed  if you purchase this.
Megan H.
Bartlett , TN
One of my all time favorite perfumes. Such a powerful and feminine fragrance with beautiful notes that shift like the glittering faucets of diamonds. Each note is lovely and gives me the sense of delicate and mature, boss lady. Honestly I can't describe it. I enjoy this one better than Chanel No.5, which I adore as well. I definitely recommend. Price point is also great for a designer perfume, and a little goes a long way with Chanel's Eau de Parfum. (not Toillette, Parfum is more concentrated.)
Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
YALL.... I can literally sniff this perfume out in a room full of people because it smells that good!!! I just have a tester right now because it’s a little pricey ( totally worth it though it’s honestly the best thing I’ve ever smelled in my life) I get compliments every time I wear it - not exaggerating literally every time!!!! I keep hinting at my boyfriend to buy me a bottle so let’s hope for the best.... but seriously if you haven’t smelled this go to your local perfume place and check it out!!!
Leah W.
Eden Prairie, MN
I love this perfume. I don’t wear a lot of fragrances, but this is a classic. I was introduced to it at a friend’s wedding and she couldn’t have chosen a better one. Part of why I don’t buy a lot of fragrances is the price, but this is a good investment.
Maria M.
Banning, CA
This scent is very feminine and sweet it is a great scent if you are into that type of fragrance, if you are into more fresh cool scents this wouldn’t be for you.I really did like it it is something I’d wear more for going out at night then a day time scent.
Shannon M.
Is this perfume very strong? I don't like to potent or florally perfumes.
amanda s.
Jeannette, PA
Is this really worth the price? I mean i personally never have had a real expensive kind, but also how long will it last?
Ana V.
illinois
I have been wanting to buy one but its always inside the box seal with plastic so my. Question is ....... Does it really smell good and does it last all day
Megan L.
Is this a long lasting fragrance? So much hype but I can't debate if it's worth the money
Miranda B.
I know most of Coco perfumes are very "mature scents". Does this one fall under that category?