BY CHANEL #4 in Perfume for Her

PRODUCT

Irresistibly sexy, irrepressibly spirited. A sparkling Oriental fragrance that recalls a daring young Coco Chanel. An absolutely modern composition with a strong yet surprisingly fresh character.

COMPOSITION

Sparks of fresh and vibrant Orange immediately awaken the senses. A clear and sensual heart reveals the transparent accords of Grasse Jasmine and May Rose. The scent finally unfurls with the vibrant accents of Patchouli and Vetiver.

• Is this perfume very strong? I don't like to potent or f...60 Answers
  • Is this really worth the price? I mean i personally never...39 Answers
  • I wanna try it ❤1 Answers
Rose D.
This perfume is one of my favorites! It’s super luxurious and the smell is delicate, but strong enough that it lasts for 6-8 hours. The bottle lasts a long time and I have repurchased twice and I will continue repurchasing!
Project P.
I am hooked on this scent!! super girly and floral! It is rather pricy but it lasts for hrs on the skin so it's worth the high price tag that you will pay. I bought mine at Sephora and I still use it to this day. Yes but I still have the first bottle I bought because  you don't need to use much.
CG J.
This perfume is a powerhouse! It smells beautiful, sophisticated and just incredible! It lasts for days and just make you feel like a queen. I wear it both for going out or just a casual day. People always ask me what I am wearing when I wear this perfume.
Its beautiful! Amazing! Its a Classic !
Alia M.
Orland Hills, IL
My signature scent! I’ve purchased this bottle twice, recently as a gift set with a travel size bottle that’s super sleek. Even though it costs a pretty penny, it smells extravagant and I always receive compliments! Super strong though so 1-2 sprays is more than enough! Will continue to purchase
Dior K.
Boynton Beach
My mom had bought me this perfume as a christmad present and i have been inloved with it, The perfume definetly lived up to its brand name, amazing smell, it smells clean vibrant and dreamy, the packaging is cute as well highly recommended for going out or spending a night out with your friends
renee B.
This is a classic. Im on my third bottle and can't be without it. It lasts all day and projects without being over powering. I don't like when my fragrance fades into nothing in 2 hours so this is a great one if you like a lasting scent. I use this day or night and it's seasonless for me.
Nicole D.
This is my go-to perfume for a night out. It’s very long lasting, which I’ve found to be the case with all Chanel perfumes. It’s a sweet scent but there’s definitely something a little deeper & sexy about it. I think it’s a little too heavy to wear on an average day. I’d definitely repurchase!
Lyvette T.
Rialto, CA
so i purchase this perfume because i loved the way it smelled on a friend. i love chanel perfumes, pink chance, no.5, etc. this one is very strong and long lasting and it doesn’t smell good on me! i love the perfume scent itself but on me i feel like it just ages me. i would recommend testing it on your skin and yourself before purchasing because it does smell different on everyone’s skin. the bottle itself is beautiful and elegant. the only reason i’m giving it 2 stars is cause of my own experience with the perfume. i wanted to like it so bad but it just didn’t work for me.
Gena S.
Pentwater, MI
She drives for miles down a winding coastal road just before dusk, with the sun glinting through the trees in full summer blossom. He sent her a text, "what are you wearing tonight?" "You'll see" was her simple response. She pulls into his long dirt driveway to see him sitting there, on his riding lawn mower, finishing a cold beer. As she's getting out of her car, he rushes over to scoop her into an embrace. "Naked I see." "No," she says, "I'm wearing Coco Mademoiselle silly." That's how wearing this perfume makes me feel. CHANEL COCO MADEMOISELLE Eau de Parfum
Meri Y.
La jolla, CA
This perfume is a such a sweet and summery scent. I got it recently to add to my Chanel collection and its absolutely amazing. It is definitely a more stronger scent than the Gabrielle, but still feels very light and playful, is that makes sense. I really love chanel and their perfumes!!
Shannon M.
Is this perfume very strong? I don't like to potent or florally perfumes.
amanda s.
Irwin, PA
Is this really worth the price? I mean i personally never have had a real expensive kind, but also how long will it last?
Anna V.
I have been wanting to buy one but its always inside the box seal with plastic so my. Question is ....... Does it really smell good and does it last all day
Megan L.
Is this a long lasting fragrance? So much hype but I can't debate if it's worth the money
Miranda B.
I know most of Coco perfumes are very "mature scents". Does this one fall under that category?