BY CHANEL #1 in Perfume for Her

PRODUCT

Irresistibly sexy, irrepressibly spirited. A sparkling Oriental fragrance that recalls a daring young Coco Chanel. An absolutely modern composition with a strong yet surprisingly fresh character.

COMPOSITION

Sparks of fresh and vibrant Orange immediately awaken the senses. A clear and sensual heart reveals the transparent accords of Grasse Jasmine and May Rose. The scent finally unfurls with the vibrant accents of Patchouli and Vetiver.

• Is this perfume very strong? I don't like to potent or f...63 Answers
  • Is this really worth the price? I mean i personally never...40 Answers
  • Can you get this1 Answers
Buy on Macy's
X H.
Evansville
I've smelled Chanel No. 5, and while I do like "unique" fragrances, I was pleasantly surprised that I am positively in love with this fragrance.  I've found a Chanel that I love.  I've gone ahead and purchased the bar soap and lotion so I am never without this smell. I've found that this Chanel staple (3.4 oz EDP) has a fairly good projection (meaning: can others smell it?).  In regards to longevity, it lasts on my skin for about 4 hours before I have to consider reapplying.  It lasts on my clothing for far longer; I'm thinking it lasts about 8+ hours on my clothing.  This may not be appropriate for a very close working environment, but I've worn it to meetings or events were people are at somewhat of a distance and gotten compliments!! #Love.     CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum
MrsBussinessWomen R.
Shirley, NY
I would love to receive this for Christmas!!! This is my all time favorite. The smell is truly amazing very soft and smells like a posh person lol when I wear this perfume it lasts all day I always get stopped my people in the street asking me what perfume am I wearing and I love it
I’m not sure if a lot of you know the difference between perfume and eu de toilette
When ever buying name brand perfume they come in 2 forms perfume and eu de toilette
Perfume is a lot stronger there for last longer and eu de toilette doesn’t last as longer but is a lot cheaper then the perfume and little tip for everyone. Y you can buy Chanel from many stores like Macy’s, Chanel, department stores,online, And lots more.
So my wish this Christmas is to receive this amazing perfume
Samantha M.
Brooklyn, NY
Just bought this fragrance last week in the 3.4oz bottle (it was a pretty penny but it was so worth it!) Chanel never disappoints. I purchased the parfume so it’s a bit stronger, but not overpowering. This perfume is such a classic and classy fragrance. Its light floral yet intense scent is perfect for the summer!
I believe this scent last a full 9 hours, after putting it on in the morning at around 8:15, at 6:30 I can still smell it!

This is a reoccurring purchase for me.
P.S. a little goes a long way
Margaret W.
I find this perfume to be very interesting. I absolutely love the smell of it on the skin and it's very long lasting. At the end of the day I can still smell it on my skin and it is not overpowering at all. It has a very complex smile which I believe interacts well with the chemistry of the skin.

I do however find that, when sprayed on and sprayed in the air, it has a very strong chemical smell. Shortly after spraying it, other members of my family will comment that it gives them headaches if there are in the room where it was sprayed. This effect goes away about 5 minutes after spraying.

As much as I love the scent of this perfume on the wearer, I do not recommend it for anyone with strong sensitivities to smell. I also do not recommend spraying it in public spaces or shortly before entering a confined space.
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
Received a sample of this straight from the company and fell in love from the first spray. It does come off a tad strong at first so you might want to use a light touch when spraying, the scent does stay with you all day 💓. It is just a wonderful perfume, strong but feminine with a touch of floral tones. It just makes me feel pretty. Is costly but you can pick up small bottles, soaps, lotions.
Tooba S.
Annandale, VA
I stay away from perfumes that lean over to the more fruity side just because perfumes that are subtle, yet smell amazing are the way to go for me. FIRSTLY, this perfume is long lasting! I remember wearing it on a scarf and hanging the scarf up for a week or two and still being able to smell it. The price is decent and I recommend to those that like a subtle smell. This is one of those perfumes that are always present at our house because it is not one we experiment with. I would definitely buy this perfume again!
Kristen B.
Cincinnati , OH
This is such a classic fragrance. It is a little spicy scented but it is pleasant. It’s not something you need to wear a lot of but it last all day. It smells really classy but sexy. I think it’s an average price for a fragrance that last all day long. People think the price is too high but for the quality of the product I think it’s worth it. I own this one and the new intense version. They smell similar but there are a few minor differences. I would recommend this to anyone who likes an intense fragrance that lingers all day.
Jennifer C.
The NEW Intense Version!! I have to say this has been a perfume that I have loved him and everyone else whenever I smelled it but on myself it never smelt the same. I was recently at a department store and they had the new "intense" version and I sampled that one and it finally smelt the Way that I loved the smell I everyone else!! So if you are someone that had the same problem that I did then I think you will really enjoy the "intense" Version! I hope this helps.
CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum Intense Spray
Rebecca G.
Paris
Lovely perfume, very strong and mature but not in an "old lady" way. It lasts and lasts like no perfume I have ever bought before. I got hooked on coco in particul after being sent a sample- I put it on my jacket as well as myslef going out and three days later when I wore the same light jacket you could still smell it, as if I had just sprayed it on. I'm on my third bottle now and it has become my go to smell for special occasions and when I know I'm going to have a busy day and need something that will last.
Koraima P.
La Palma , CA
This perfume is one of my favorites that I own. The scent is just perfect and super classy very luxurious. It is pricy but worth ever dollar and I only use it on special occasions. When I first got it I didn't love it since I felt that the smell was strong but now I kind of like it since it last longer and it doesn't smell like "old lady" perfume. If you want a luxurious perfume and a more mature scent than I recommend this. My favorite part when I use it is getting complents & asked what perfume I'm wearing.
Shannon M.
Is this perfume very strong? I don't like to potent or florally perfumes.
amanda s.
Jeannette, PA
Is this really worth the price? I mean i personally never have had a real expensive kind, but also how long will it last?
Ana V.
illinois
I have been wanting to buy one but its always inside the box seal with plastic so my. Question is ....... Does it really smell good and does it last all day
Megan L.
Is this a long lasting fragrance? So much hype but I can't debate if it's worth the money
Miranda B.
I know most of Coco perfumes are very "mature scents". Does this one fall under that category?